Crux-forums E-book Library

Go to CruxDreams.com
No: 137
Pia & Celtic Virgin - Lisa in Aulis
Lisa in Aulis - Pia & Celtic Virgin.jpg
Well, not really in Aulis or even in Avlida, but it’s alright to use a little light poetic license isn’t it? I’ve always sort of wondered what actually happened to Iphigenia. I mean she disappears off stage left and the next we know she’s dead on an altar. But how? Did her dad have her head chopped off or was there some shimmering sacrificial knife that opened her body as her eyes gazed up into the Boeotian sun? How long did her young lips tremble as she suffered her slow, excruciating death? I like to imagine. I suppose you do to.

Attachments

• Lisa in Aulis - Pia & Celtic Virgin.epub
    224.6 KB · Views: 215
  • Lisa in Aulis - Pia & Celtic Virgin.mobi
    287.6 KB · Views: 85
No: 139
Cruxer's Digest 2016 Part II - Crux-Forums-Writers.jpg
Crux-Forums-Wiriters - Cruxer's Digest 2016 Part II

I want to dedicate this collection of stories to Tash, the brave Gaelic Heroine - CelticVirgin, who needs all of our best thoughts and love.
Madiosi, December 2016
Table of Content
mp5stab -Alexia Agonia
Wragg - Roxie
Riwa - Swamp Fever - The Writers Muse
Little Siss - Draw me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marcella - Modern Verdicts
Francois Villon - Ballade des Pendus - Ballad of the Hanged Ones
Eulalia - Ready, Sir!
Little Siss - Rack!
SNK11 - Sadie Hawkins Day Execution
Art - Interrogation of a drug courier
PK in DenHaag (Pia) - The General’s Daughter
Little Siss - Sorrow and Trust
Dorothy Brown - Mrs Brown's Hanging
Dorothy Brown - Dorothy Brown and her two girl friends
Little Siss - Distractions
Old Slave - Two priests on holiday
Riwa - Private Flush
Riwa - My Visit to Wales
Cruxer1956 - Crucifixion
Dorothy Brown - Three Executions
Dorothy Brown - An Unlikely Suicide - Chinese Bus Station
Dorothy Brown - DEEP THOUGHTS BY MEN WHILE FISHING
Ted Parry - The Salmon
Augustine - The Red Sisters of Dhiogail and the Rebellion of the Damnonii
mp5stab - The Last Modesty of Maria
Naraku - Albanius' Very Bad Day
Riwa - Mr. Jenkins, The Teacher
Cycle - Being a Crux Forums Member Isn’t Easy
Marcella - Why Did You Look at Me?
Phlebas - A Simple Fantasy
Riwa - The Toothache
Riwa - Testing the shit tank
William McNess - THE NAZI HORROR TORTURES of the RESISTANCE GIRLS
Juan1234 - Judith's Death
Riwa - Air Raid
Archimboldo - Ecce
Jollyrei - The Crowning of Thessela
Montycrusto - The Devil's Perch
Marcella - The Betrayal
Darkmind - The Fixer
Theseus - Punishment of a slave
Theseus - The Law
Theseus - Candy's Tale
Theseus - The tale of the Ebony Slave
Marcella - One-Shot-Girl
Wragg134 - Adam and Alicia
Travis II - The Oubliette?
Theseus - Black slave in Bagamoyo
LittleSiss - Don't find Me
Riwa - The Water Tank
Bobinder - IVDAEA CAPTA IX
Crumera - The Mistake
Crumera - Despair of Agnes
Impaler49152 - The Accident
Loxuru - Angel of Death
RoxanneBlue - I Am Burned at the Stake
Barbaria - Teutoberg Terror
Loxuru - ON THE SCAFFOLD
Windar - A Saturnalia Story
Eulalia - Merry Christmas

Attachments

• Cruxer's Digest 2016 Part II - Crux-Forums-Writers.epub
    3.1 MB · Views: 404
  • Cruxer's Digest 2016 Part II - Crux-Forums-Writers.mobi
    3.7 MB · Views: 187
Last edited by a moderator:
No: 140
Barbaria & Windar - Mine Misery
Mine Misery - Barbaria & Windar.jpg
For all you CFers who wondered what ever became of Barb and Patricia after they were sold as slave labor to the owner of a mine at the conclusion of the windar/Barbaria serialized story "Plantation Plight", here is the long-anticipated sequel. See them suffer in the salt mines, joined by others who arrive there by various artful plot twists. Watch out for the heart-stopping final chapters! (Art by Tibool unless otherwise credited).

Attachments

• Mine Misery - Barbaria & Windar.epub
    2.9 MB · Views: 316
  • Mine Misery - Barbaria & Windar.mobi
    3.5 MB · Views: 146
No: 141
Theseus - Paskell - The blonde Slave of the Sultan
Paskell - The blonde Slave of the Sultan - Theseus.jpg
East-Africa Slave-Trade-Story. Messaline said: Mmmmmmmm ! One of my deep fantasy ! No doubt that there will be passion, sex and tortures in it ........ and wonderful girls !

Hint: The story will to be continued by @theseus . I repost the book-files after finishing.

Last edited:
No: 142
Velut Luna - Histories de Luna
Histories de Luna - Velut Luna.jpg
This is Luna’s fascinating, thrilling, but sadly unfinished detective story. I’m grateful to Madiosi for making it into a pdf for the Archive, and into an e-book. Anyone who’s enjoyed Luna’s wonderful way of writing, her lively imagination and richly complex plots, will surely enjoy reading this, and maybe speculating on ‘whodunit’. Luna posted chapter #34 (Cuchillos) on 17th Sep 2016. I’ve added my translations of ##35, 36 and 37 to the text in the pdf, note that Luna didn’t check the last two. She'd been away from the Forums for a few weeks, she told me on the 16th that she had been very ill, but she thought she was getting better and hoped to return to work the following week. On Sep 16th I sent her my translation of #35, which she checked. She sent me ##36 and 37, and said she’d send another chapter ‘very soon’. But that was the last I heard from her. At first I wasn't unduly concerned, I knew she was busy, and I had some problems with my computer that weekend, so I thought we'd just missed each other. But naturally, given that we'd become very good friends, enjoying regular chats in PM, and given what she told me about her ill-health in that last message, I became increasingly concerned as the weeks have passed with no communication. If anyone has had contact with Luna, or can offer any information, of course I'd be very grateful to know (in strict confidence of course, if required) Otherwise, if I don't ever hear from her again, I shall cherish the memory of a wonderfully talented, lively-minded young woman, working with her on her brilliant stories - The Devil in the Convent, Amica Slavegirl of Pompeii, Stella and this unfinished Histoire, have been among the most enjoyable times I've spent here.
Eulalia, Dec 22, 2016

O Fortuna,
velut Luna
semper variabilis...

Attachments

• Histories de Luna - Velut Luna.epub
    437 KB · Views: 162
  • Histories de Luna - Velut Luna.mobi
    551.7 KB · Views: 63
No: 145
Celtic Virgin - Barbaria - Primus Pilus - Tash's first Whipping
Tash's first Whipping - Celtic Virgin - Barbaria - Primus Pilus.jpg
Tash's exiting experience with the Whip.

Attachments

• Tash's first Whipping - Celtic Virgin - Barbaria - Primus Pilus.epub
    492.4 KB · Views: 218
  • Tash's first Whipping - Celtic Virgin - Barbaria - Primus Pilus.mobi
    547.1 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
No: 146
Wragg - Horny The Unicorn
Horny The Unicorn - Wragg.jpg
After completing his studies at the Cruxwails School of Sorcery and Cruxology, Wragg is a timid wastrel whose exam results are so appallingly bad that the reputation of Professor Phlebas' establishment could be shot to bits. His teachers are in despair and the slaves are running amok with the fourth formers. Fortunately, Professor Racing Rodent saves the day. Under his expert eye, a randy time-travelling unicorn, a french professeur, a titled lady, a first-century rebel leader, and some Eccles cakes all work together to turn the mouse into a man.

Attachments

• Horny The Unicorn - Wragg.epub
    519.9 KB · Views: 150
  • Horny The Unicorn - Wragg.mobi
    639.2 KB · Views: 63
View attachment 459401
After completing his studies at the Cruxwails School of Sorcery and Cruxology, Wragg is a timid wastrel whose exam results are so appallingly bad that the reputation of Professor Phlebas' establishment could be shot to bits. His teachers are in despair and the slaves are running amok with the fourth formers. Fortunately, Professor Racing Rodent saves the day. Under his expert eye, a randy time-travelling unicorn, a french professeur, a titled lady, a first-century rebel leader, and some Eccles cakes all work together to turn the mouse into a man.
I totally LOVE the cover! :) :clapping:

View attachment 459401
I totally LOVE the cover! :) :clapping:
The title font is perfect. :D:clapping:

No: 147
Darkmind - Ordeal Of The Elf Girl Warrior
Ordeal Of The Elf Girl Warrior - Darkmind.jpg
Ivan thought he had seen all types in his time. He was paid to hurt people both on the battle field and in the dungeon. But meeting Erin changed all that and tested him in a way no other woman could. In a story featuring the cruelty of the torture rack both learn more about themselves then they thought possible.

Attachments

• Ordeal Of The Elf Girl Warrior - Darkmind.epub
    205.5 KB · Views: 185
  • Ordeal Of The Elf Girl Warrior - Darkmind.mobi
    273.5 KB · Views: 88
No: 148
Windar - The Re-Education Of Barbara Moore
The Re-Education Of Barbara Moore - Windar.jpg
It’s 2018 and America is Great Again! That is unless you are Barbara Moore, a young woman who has written stories that the authorities find subversive. That will get you arrested, interrogated and sent for re-education. Once that is complete and you are transformed into a good obedient citizen, then you can be assigned to “special” duties that will serve the greater good of the nation.

Attachments

• The Re-Education Of Barbara Moore - Windar.epub
    640.7 KB · Views: 204
  • The Re-Education Of Barbara Moore - Windar.mobi
    758.8 KB · Views: 78
No: 149
Barbaria & Wragg - 1942
1942 - Barbaria & Wragg.jpg
The South Pacific, 1942. An American schoolteacher is captured by invading Japanese and driven with other women on a cross-country death march to an internment camp, where she along with her American, French and Burmese friends, are tortured and forced to serve their captors as comfort girls. They escape to join a ragtag British and Australian commando group, but are eventually recaptured and executed in a brutal Japanese-style crucifixion.

Attachments

• 1942 - Barbaria & Wragg.epub
    895.9 KB · Views: 248
  • 1942 - Barbaria & Wragg.mobi
    1 MB · Views: 110
No: 149
Barbaria & Wragg - 1942
View attachment 466623
The South Pacific, 1942. An American schoolteacher is captured by invading Japanese and driven with other women on a cross-country death march to an internment camp, where she along with her American, French and Burmese friends, are tortured and forced to serve their captors as comfort girls. They escape to join a ragtag British and Australian commando group, but are eventually recaptured and executed in a brutal Japanese-style crucifixion.

Gosh, that's an old one, Madi, and one that was great fun to do with Barb. :)

Back
Top Bottom