Crux Gif Images?

Go to CruxDreams.com
But now I have to ask, Where do you find these and what is going on in the one where it looks like it is raining, the girl throws her head back and I see movement from below, but it does not stay there long enough. What was that one from as well?

ThatOne

Photos, I find on the Internet.

I "explode" the picture, for you to monitor frame by frame, the details.

Part - 01

001.gif 002.gif 003.gif 004.gif 005.gif 006.gif 007.gif 008.gif 009.gif 010.gif

Top-Cat

Very nice work!

It makes it a lot easier to animate if you don't have to deal with long hair flopping around, passing through your character, etc. - I see you figured that one out too! That was the reason in The Serpent's Eye that I had Sabina's hair done up in a bun similar to what you have here. I wrote that into the story as well, saying that it had to be done up or chopped off so it wouldn't tangle in the whip and because the executioner wanted to make sure the onlookers could see her face clearly while she was on the cross so she wouldn't be able to hide her suffering. He wanted them to see that she was fairly punished for her crime.

Also probably one of my mistakes was to try to render animations at 1280x960, which would take several times longer than images of this size. The dark skin of the executioners makes a nice contrast with the blonde girl, doesn't it?

Back
Top Bottom