Crux Humour

Go to CruxDreams.com
For what? His spectacular intelligence?:p
Seriously, driving around with a bound & naked girl in the back seat - what did he expect would happen?
On the other hand, if the object was public humiliation - they hit the jackpot.:D

Obviously I don't envy the youth for his foolishness but for having a girlfirend who wanted to be tied up naked. As for the public humiliation I couldn't agree more.

For what? His spectacular intelligence?:p
Seriously, driving around with a bound & naked girl in the back seat - what did he expect would happen?
On the other hand, if the object was public humiliation - they hit the jackpot.:D
It reminds me of the quote,​
"I don't mind where people make love, so long as they don't do it in the street and frighten the horses"​
(attributed the feisty Mrs Patrick Campbell, early 20th cent.)​

Dark Spot has a terrific "Execution Humor" thread, in the 'Drawings' section of Dark Spot. They have 42 pages of execution cartoons and humor! Here are several that I found and enjoyed. 08-stripovi-smesni-motika-zabava-smea-jaki-top%20(68).jpgaprilfool10.jpg38 impale.JPGbags.gifBar run.jpgcrazygolf A.jpgFun-bowling-for-almost-everyone.jpgHanging_Career1.jpgHanging_Career2.jpg

More from the "Execution Humor" thread at Dark Spot. Enjoy! My favorite was the next to last. 3 martyrs are lead into the coleseum to be executed by lions. They released the male and the female lion, thus saving the martyrs. HillbillyGasChamber.jpgInquisicion.jpglionbite.JPGManOpBrandstapel1.jpgManOpBrandstapel2.jpgrth0297l.JPGSameTime.jpgThe Arkansas Gas.jpg

Mister Potato gets fried! warped.jpg

More from the "Execution Humor" thread at Dark Spot. Enjoy! My favorite was the next to last. 3 martyrs are lead into the coleseum to be executed by lions. They released the male and the female lion, thus saving the martyrs. View attachment 25029

Yes, and the guy in the lionskin, 'she's in for a shock when I start to nibble'! :D
Thanks for these subhunt, they've given me a great laugh!​

;)

Suspended sentence, for having a visitor. The bondage theme in American comics continues. 394855 Visiting Hours.gif

Back
Top Bottom