mommy's pride.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 226
  • find_the_difference.jpg
    find_the_difference.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 237
0_758e0_f0376259_orig

:D

The 13th Duke Of Wybourne

Looking at some quotes from the Fast Show on Wikiquotes and thought I might share.
(Spoken as by a lecherous old roué).

Duke: Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne? Here? At a french maids finishing school? At three o'clock in the morning? With my reputation? Bingo!

Duke: Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne? Here? In a student-nurses hall of residence? At three o'clock in the morning? With my reputation? Has no-one thought of the consequences? Oh well.

Duke: Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne? Here? In a sixth-form girl's dormitory? At three o'clock in the morning? With my reputation? What were they thinking of?

Duke: Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne? Here? In a women's prison? At three o'clock in the morning? With my reputation? Oh well, penal correctitude it is then.

Duke: Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne? Here? At the changing rooms of the Brazilian synchronised-swimming team? Let's hope I live up to my reputation. Ladies, here I come, time for a rub down.

Duke: Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne? Here? Alone with my best friends wife? At three o'clock in the morning? With my reputation? While he's downstairs? What does he think I'm going to do, sing her a lullaby or something? Mmm.

Duke: Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne? Here? On a farm? At three o'clock in the morning? With my reputation? They must be absolutely stark raving bonkers! Daisy, daddy's home! [cow "moo"s as he walked into a stall]

Duke: Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne? Here? In a mortuary? At three o'clock in the morning? With my reputation? Are they quite mad? Oh well.

Have to add a couple for Cruxforums

Duke: Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne? Here? In in the dungeons at Castle Wybourne, with three naked young women on my racks? At three o'clock in the morning? With my reputation? Are they quite mad? Permission to scream girls.

Duke: Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne? Here? On Golgotha, with three naked girls tied to crosses and waiting? At three o'clock in the morning? With my reputation? Are they quite mad? Oh well, bring on the hammer and nails Boris.

very strange...........................................but also funny:rolleyes:

None more than a blue fluff nosed Admi tickling the fancy of the young ladies...

...but those were different times

when the poets studied ruls of verse

and all the ladies rolled their eyes...

Sweet Jane...

Lou Reed

t

Back
Top Bottom