Crux Images

Go to CruxDreams.com
I find this image to be so erotic .I would like others to post similar images View attachment 546490
And we have literally dozens of threads where crux images are posted. I would suggest you look for them and post there if you have some that have not been previously posted and that you stay away from posting those created by other board members, as others have noted. Perhaps you would have some stories or unique thoughts of your own?

He want, to sale his comics.

Well, I need money to buy the 3D ressources I need for this, I can't do that for free.
Since I begun 3D stuff, I have spent more than 10.000$, and I don't include the computer. Just 3D ressources.

More, the Andaroos Chronicles are born here, on CF, to please every crux fan who want to follow a long crux story.
I would have never started this story if I didn't met you all. Andaroos is made for you all, CF members. For those who can't buy, I did a full thread of my own crux pictures.

I would appreciate if you don't talk about my work as if it was "only for money", and I think I'm doing "my part" of free stories, for your enjoyment to you all (And I'm happy to do it!). Why I'm not doing more stuff? Because I need this comics money to live. Andaroos 11 is ready to be uploaded, but I spent 4 months on it, 30 hours per week. I say it again, I can't do that for free forever. I have a real life, and a real job too. But this job is not enough to save money, so I'm doing comics.

I spend more than 30 hours per week on 3D stuff, and I think I did a few stories/pictures just for the forum, for those who can't/don't want to buy a full comics. I did a more than 100 pictures story for Barbaria, and didn't expect anything in return (The Kartomga pit).

Madiosi, you're the 2nd people this week to judge me because I'm not doing free stuff only. I don't know why this happen, because even if I upload a bit less free stuff on DA, I'm still doing it, with a current "Woman in Jail" story, more than 50 pictures, for free, still.

So, sorry if you want that's a dirty behavior from me, but I told you, I can't do it in another way.
If I can't earn money with that, I will just stop everything, a bit like Blackadder, one of the most famous 3D artists ever, did a few weeks ago, tired of being victim of piracy.

Sorry about this, friend, but unless I win the big ticket in the Lottery, I won't be able to do it in another way.

SJ, with all due respect, I think you misunderstood Madiosi, possibly because neither of you are native English speakers. I don't think he was criticizing you at all for selling your work; in fact, I believe he was defending you and pointing out that people should not post it without your permission.

You have every right to try to earn a living from your art. Virtually all of the great artists in history got paid by a patron or by selling their work. In no way does that make the art less meaningful. Writers of course often get paid or try to also.;) I enjoy stories no less because the writer made money from it.

SJ, with all due respect, I think you misunderstood Madiosi, possibly because neither of you are native English speakers. I don't think he was criticizing you at all for selling your work; in fact, I believe he was defending you and pointing out that people should not post it without your permission.

You have every right to try to earn a living from your art. Virtually all of the great artists in history got paid by a patron or by selling their work. In no way does that make the art less meaningful. Writers of course often get paid or try to also.;) I enjoy stories no less because the writer made money from it.

I hope so.

As I said, I read a comment on DA about this point, and I took it as criticism, coming from someone who is doing only free stuff (he's a CF member too). He told me that it wasn't a critic, but it was pretty hard to undersqtand it that way.

Another guy said I'm into "mass production" of comics. My rythm is only 6-7 comics per year, I don't think it's that much, considering the fact my stories include about 10 times more pictures than everyone else. Maybe I'm tired, and pretty susceptible, I don't know, but times are pretty hard for me for a few time, and I rely on these sales to live, always scared of piracy. Some of my works had been stolen, and it costs to me about 4 ou 5000 bucks. So, everyone will easily understand that's not something pretty good.

Don't worry, friend. I will still doing free stuff for CF. Remember the name of Messaline, for later. ;)

Madiosi, you're the 2nd people this week to judge me because I'm not doing free stuff only. I don't know why this happen, because even if I upload a bit less free stuff on DA, I'm still doing it, with a current "Woman in Jail" story, more than 50 pictures, for free, still.

So, sorry if you want that's a dirty behavior from me, but I told you, I can't do it in another way.
If I can't earn money with that, I will just stop everything, a bit like Blackadder, one of the most famous 3D artists ever, did a few weeks ago, tired of being victim of piracy.

Sorry about this, friend, but unless I win the big ticket in the Lottery, I won't be able to do it in another way.
OMG!! What for a big misunderstanding @SkatingJesus ! My heart stand a moment still, as I that read.
I would only warn our newbie Debbie, that you also life from your stuff. Maybe I using wrong words for that. Not a bit of judge over you. Never from me!!

OMG!! What for a big misunderstanding @SkatingJesus ! My heart stand a moment still, as I that read.
I would only warn our newbie Debbie, that you also life from your stuff. Maybe I using wrong words for that. Not a bit of judge over you. Never from me!!

No problem, bro. ;)

As I said, I'm a bit oversensitive, lately!
(And too because I learned that our "beloved" president wants to control the internet, and block everything what could be "a threat for women". In a word, finding BDSM stuff could be hard in the next years. so, crux stuff...

Back
Top Bottom