Crux Images

Go to CruxDreams.com
Madiosi, you're the 2nd people this week to judge me because I'm not doing free stuff only.
I'm not judging you.

You are my inspirer and my very first watcher on deviant art! I can't buy your comixes not because i have not money. It's just because renderotica wants to know too many things about me...

My stuff is free only because it's just my hobby... I'm depicting only that i want to.

Last edited:
Well, I need money to buy the 3D ressources I need for this, I can't do that for free.
Since I begun 3D stuff, I have spent more than 10.000$, and I don't include the computer. Just 3D ressources.

More, the Andaroos Chronicles are born here, on CF, to please every crux fan who want to follow a long crux story.
I would have never started this story if I didn't met you all. Andaroos is made for you all, CF members. For those who can't buy, I did a full thread of my own crux pictures.

I would appreciate if you don't talk about my work as if it was "only for money", and I think I'm doing "my part" of free stories, for your enjoyment to you all (And I'm happy to do it!). Why I'm not doing more stuff? Because I need this comics money to live. Andaroos 11 is ready to be uploaded, but I spent 4 months on it, 30 hours per week. I say it again, I can't do that for free forever. I have a real life, and a real job too. But this job is not enough to save money, so I'm doing comics.

I spend more than 30 hours per week on 3D stuff, and I think I did a few stories/pictures just for the forum, for those who can't/don't want to buy a full comics. I did a more than 100 pictures story for Barbaria, and didn't expect anything in return (The Kartomga pit).

Madiosi, you're the 2nd people this week to judge me because I'm not doing free stuff only. I don't know why this happen, because even if I upload a bit less free stuff on DA, I'm still doing it, with a current "Woman in Jail" story, more than 50 pictures, for free, still.

So, sorry if you want that's a dirty behavior from me, but I told you, I can't do it in another way.
If I can't earn money with that, I will just stop everything, a bit like Blackadder, one of the most famous 3D artists ever, did a few weeks ago, tired of being victim of piracy.

Sorry about this, friend, but unless I win the big ticket in the Lottery, I won't be able to do it in another way.

Ready to be uploaded? That's great! When will we be able to buy it?
P.S. Lord Slaanesh is the patron of arts, beauty and decadence. You can always join the Cult of Slaanesh. You would be more than welcome there.

Ready to be uploaded? That's great! When will we be able to buy it?
P.S. Lord Slaanesh is the patron of arts, beauty and decadence. You can always join the Cult of Slaanesh. You would be more than welcome there.

Well, I sent it to Renderotica, and it still need to pass the "validation commission", Renderotica admins will ahve alook to see if my comics in OK with the TOS or not.
So, we just have to wait...

Well, I need money to buy the 3D ressources I need for this, I can't do that for free.
Since I begun 3D stuff, I have spent more than 10.000$, and I don't include the computer. Just 3D ressources.

More, the Andaroos Chronicles are born here, on CF, to please every crux fan who want to follow a long crux story.
I would have never started this story if I didn't met you all. Andaroos is made for you all, CF members. For those who can't buy, I did a full thread of my own crux pictures.

I would appreciate if you don't talk about my work as if it was "only for money", and I think I'm doing "my part" of free stories, for your enjoyment to you all (And I'm happy to do it!). Why I'm not doing more stuff? Because I need this comics money to live. Andaroos 11 is ready to be uploaded, but I spent 4 months on it, 30 hours per week. I say it again, I can't do that for free forever. I have a real life, and a real job too. But this job is not enough to save money, so I'm doing comics.

I spend more than 30 hours per week on 3D stuff, and I think I did a few stories/pictures just for the forum, for those who can't/don't want to buy a full comics. I did a more than 100 pictures story for Barbaria, and didn't expect anything in return (The Kartomga pit).

Madiosi, you're the 2nd people this week to judge me because I'm not doing free stuff only. I don't know why this happen, because even if I upload a bit less free stuff on DA, I'm still doing it, with a current "Woman in Jail" story, more than 50 pictures, for free, still.

So, sorry if you want that's a dirty behavior from me, but I told you, I can't do it in another way.
If I can't earn money with that, I will just stop everything, a bit like Blackadder, one of the most famous 3D artists ever, did a few weeks ago, tired of being victim of piracy.

Sorry about this, friend, but unless I win the big ticket in the Lottery, I won't be able to do it in another way.

I have bought several of your comics in the past. I find the price very reasonable. I understand that it's a lot of work. For some reason (maybe it's Macron getting to me) I don't enjoy rape scenes so much, just crux scenes, so I haven't bought anything lately. My French is "tres mauvais" and my pronunciation is even worse (although I do understand that I should stay away from "merde" and it's slippery meanings). So please don't feel you need to apologize to me, at least.

He told me that it wasn't a critic, but it was pretty hard to undersqtand it that way.
That was not a critique.
We've spoke with another CF member about why i don't want to make more crux stuff. CF members will not lose anything if i will stop from producing this.

If someone like my arts they've pressed "Like" and that's all. But that's not all to me.

(And my english sucks, I know that!)

From the play "My Fair Lady" (adapted from George Bernard Shaw's "Pygmalion"), spoken by the stuffed shirt Professor Henry Higgins (hearing LBJ's brother Sam Houston Johnson speak would probably have stopped his heart):

An Englishman's way of speaking absolutely classifies him,
The moment he talks he makes some other
Englishman despise him.
One common language I'm afraid we'll never get.
Oh, why can't the English learn to
set a good example to people whose
English is painful to your ears?
The Scots and the Irish leave you close to tears.
There even are places where English completely
disappears.
Well, in America, they haven't used it for years!
Why can't the English teach their children how to speak?
Norwegians learn Norwegian; the Greeks are taught their Greek. In France every Frenchman knows
his language from "A" to "Zed"
The French never care what they do, actually,
as long as they pronounce it properly.
Arabians learn Arabian with the speed of summer lightning.
And Hebrews learn it backwards,
which is absolutely frightening.
Use proper English you're regarded as a freak.
Why can't the English,
Why can't the English learn to speak?

http://www.metrolyrics.com/why-cant-the-english-lyrics-my-fair-lady.html#ixzz4zf77aABX

I have bought several of your comics in the past. I find the price very reasonable. I understand that it's a lot of work. For some reason (maybe it's Macron getting to me) I don't enjoy rape scenes so much, just crux scenes, so I haven't bought anything lately. My French is "tres mauvais" and my pronunciation is even worse (although I do understand that I should stay away from "merde" and it's slippery meanings). So please don't feel you need to apologize to me, at least.

Don't worry, crux scenes will be back.
There is none in Chapter 11 (but there is a long Galley scene!), but I already did a crux scene, planned to happen in Chapter 12. Pretty original, but I think you all may like it.

don't ask for a preview, it would be a BIG spoiler!:D

When you know you will or can get down ... it’s a fantasy.

It’s incredibly frightening when at the mercy of others!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom