Crux Live

Go to CruxDreams.com
This my first post on this site, although I have been visiting off and on for a couple of years. I have had a fascination about crucifixion for much of my life. When I was younger I would pretend that I was crucified and simulating being crucified. As I am more mature now, and my fascination has turned to seeing women being crucified. There would nothing I would like more then seen a women being safely crucified live. I am sure I would ultimately end up masturbating and having the best orgasm of my life while watching this. Ahhhh - to dream!

kccrux--
There are innumerable videos available --the best all-around probably from cruxdreams and Makar/Imagemaker-- that show crucifixions with ropes or with fake nails. Is that what you mean by "live"? Or do you want to be an eyewitness to a crucifixion? That would be more difficult to achieve, but I imagine that you could troll various bondage sites and find folks who do that.

Occasionally, someone here will post a call for a similar event near them. Further arrangements are usually made through personal messaging.

Thanks poem. I would actually like to eyewitness one, but I realize that is very unlikely. If anyone on here does ever know of any live safe (ropes) crucifixion in the Kansas City area let me know. Thanks for the references poem, I will check them out.

This my first post on this site, although I have been visiting off and on for a couple of years. I have had a fascination about crucifixion for much of my life. When I was younger I would pretend that I was crucified and simulating being crucified. As I am more mature now, and my fascination has turned to seeing women being crucified. There would nothing I would like more then seen a women being safely crucified live. I am sure I would ultimately end up masturbating and having the best orgasm of my life while watching this. Ahhhh - to dream!

Welcome kccrux. Many of us have travelled your path, in fantasy, seeing ourselves on the cross, seeing others likewise. Here you can share your fantasy, your desire, and share the desires of others like yourself. You are not weird! You are not alone :)

Back
Top Bottom