Crux Symbols And Crucifixion In Music

Go to CruxDreams.com
For first I share thoughts of a damned sinner that devours his mind on the cross

Last edited:

lyrics:
You close your eyes and pick a target for the night
Just to still your hunger before daylight
You take a bite, you spit it out and walk away
Do you ever wonder why it always taste the same
You're already dead

I am the crucifier
I am the crucifier
You made me what I am
The moment you stabbed me in the back
Sweet revenge will come

There was a time when I was innocent and pure
Now I'm in front of you, blinded by madness
I'm breaking bad, I'm nothing like before
You've done me wrong, and I won't take it anymore
You're already dead

I am the crucifier
I am the crucifier
You made me what I am
The moment you stabbed me in the back
Sweet revenge

There was a time when I was innocent
There was a time when I was pure
Far away from trouble, far away from you
There was a time when I was innocent
There was a time when I was pure
I learned my lesson, I'm no longer insecure
You've done me wrong, and I won't take it anymore

You're already dead
:oops::cat::sing:

Neon Genesis Evangelion anime opening song Zankoku na Tenshi no Te-ze“The Cruel Angel's Thesis” (1:15min) :oops: :cat: :conejo: :mouse: :sun:

also me neko proposition is maybe move or connect this thread to nostalgia music thread or thread general about music la la la meow mew

maybe move or connect this thread to nostalgia music thread or thread general about music la la la meow mew
maybe..although I think this thread is more specific, about crux-related music, speaking of which:
Too bad they decided to avoid crux imagery in the video, because the words are pretty on-topic :D also I think the singer would look hot AF writhing on a cross, just saying :drooling:

Last edited by a moderator:
Crossfaith band omen song (0:16 little branch is symbolized) and in end or half song Ken is stay and show symbol with arms but neko cannot catch this moment in video meow oho :oops: :cat: :conejo: :mouse: :sun:

:oops::cat: :conejo::mouse::sing:(picture in song)
lyrics:

the door to the salvation is here all you have to do is one thing leave your dirty money then I’ll give you the key to the heaven pay the man-maid gods, then you can take the odds there’s no way out of Babylon the answer comes from the stereo fools are believing schools of deceiving loose your every fucking feelings and scream how much rent do you pay for heaven I see, god charges lot of money how much rent do you pay for heaven I don’t need your help pay the man-maid gods you can take the odds “F”uck “a”nother “i”ll “t”hugs and “h”ypes :sing:

Back
Top Bottom