Crux Trek - A Taste Of Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
xM_01 (2).jpg Ooooh ! After such a story, I think that I'll open a new holodeck, where I could host all the girls who where in the cunnilingus ...
maison-close_930620_scalewidth_630.jpg:rolleyes:

Each of us, like me here, could have their own private lounge , used for different tastes and all our officers could come to contemplate our deep fantasies !
for-messaline- - Copie.jpg ...
... all that obviously jouxted by their own chamber where it could be made more ... if affinities ...:D
for-messaline-.jpg .... Are you OK, girls ?

I do thanks Jolly who knows so well make us dreaming of a perfect:rolleyes: worrying :eek: ... hum, creative ?:D world ...:ole:

View attachment 554642 Ooooh ! After such a story, I think that I'll open a new holodeck, where I could host all the girls who where in the cunnilingus ...
View attachment 554643:rolleyes:

Each of us, like me here, could have their own private lounge , used for different tastes and all our officers could come to contemplate our deep fantasies !
View attachment 554644 ...
... all that obviously jouxted by their own chamber where it could be made more ... if affinities ...:D
View attachment 554645 .... Are you OK, girls ?

I do thanks Jolly who knows so well make us dreaming of a perfect:rolleyes: worrying :eek: ... hum, creative ?:D world ...:ole:

Sounds like fun !

MEMO

FROM Crux Federation HQ; Admiral Old Slave

TO CFS Cunnilingus via Communications Officer

MESSAGE TO ALL CREW:
Many congratulations on the success of your mission. All crew may enjoy shore leave on
Earth or a free transfer to Tumescensius VI when duties permit.

BORING MESSAGE IN SMALL PRINT FOR CAPTAIN WRAGG’S EYES ONLY:

Your mission has not gone unnoticed by His Malevolence, The Supreme Cruxmaster-General. He has commanded me to pass on his congratulations on the outcome of your mission.

His Malevolence is minded to bestow on Capt. R T Wragg the honour of the
Cross in Recognition of Abiding Peace.

His Malevolence is also minded to bestow on the undermentioned the honour of the
Federation Universal Cross of Karma---Unusual Potential

Cdr Jollyrei (with distinction)
Cdr RacingRodent
Dr Bobinder
Lt Hondoboot
Lt Phlebas
Lt Repertor
Lt Loxuru
Lt Windar

Cruxfleet High Command is minded to bestow on the undermentioned the honour of the
Cross for Ultimate Merit
subject to certain conditions:

Hon Lt Cdr Eulalia
Ensign Moore
Yeoman Malins
Yeoman Messaline
Yeoman Siss

subject to the satisfactory resolution of certain inconsistencies in the reports of these officers and crew, for which purpose Admiral Old Slave and Vice Admiral F S Girl will examine these personnel individually at Cruxfleet HQ. Capt Wragg authorised to perform preliminary examination.

I'm still laughing fit to bust at this thread!
:duke:

He capably flogged your arse and then kindly let you return to duty....I am failing to see the cause for complaint- Commander R Rodent.
I'm trying to earn the qualifications for Rear-Admiral :rolleyes:

Mr. Loxuru, expertly guiding the ship at the helm.
Yes, someone has to take the helm, while you folks are chatting!:D

So, with some diplomacy, Admiral Old Slave got convinced the crew did a good job. The shuttle affair will be settled internally by the Captain in a Captain-like way (Always the same who got the priviliges).:confused:;)

And we got an unedited epsiode of this classic series! Thanks Jolly for your fine story!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I'm a bit surprised it came off - always tricky when you play with this number of characters, and when the story is not just about the Captain, but also about several crew girls, and a bunch of supporting characters. I had originally conceived of a script of about 4 chapters, but that hardly got me to the first crucifixion. Then there was the elixir idea, and Barb and Siss' heroic rescue attempt. The lost holographic Roman regiment posed a real problem - how to bring them in. In a way, a side joke there ended up being key to the resolution, which meant a lot of playing with the deus ex machina technology points (which you can do so nicely when you parody Star Trek). I felt bad that Windar wasn't a funnier character, but I really needed a couple of people who were good at their jobs (straight "men") - Windar and Malins got stuck there, I'm afraid.

Also, some prominent CF regulars got left out. I do apologise. I was not singling out people - I just couldn't juggle more than the 14 or so characters I already had. Maybe next outing. :)

I am, as always, incredibly chuffed that you enjoyed it. Just the continuing post-story posts make all this so much fun. Cheers, all. :beer:

I felt bad that Windar wasn't a funnier character,
I wasn't?????

but I really needed a couple of people who were good at their jobs (straight "men") - Windar and Malins got stuck there, I'm afraid
Now, you're being funny.

Besides, you did steal one or two things from my Pirettes story. The Cunnilingus with all that warp technology would certainly lick the Clitoris.

So, for a cover, what do people think of this (sorry, the file may be a bit big)?
Good cover!

I'm a bit surprised it came off - always tricky when you play with this number of characters, and when the story is not just about the Captain, but also about several crew girls, and a bunch of supporting characters. I had originally conceived of a script of about 4 chapters, but that hardly got me to the first crucifixion. Then there was the elixir idea, and Barb and Siss' heroic rescue attempt. The lost holographic Roman regiment posed a real problem - how to bring them in. In a way, a side joke there ended up being key to the resolution, which meant a lot of playing with the deus ex machina technology points (which you can do so nicely when you parody Star Trek). I felt bad that Windar wasn't a funnier character, but I really needed a couple of people who were good at their jobs (straight "men") - Windar and Malins got stuck there, I'm afraid.

Also, some prominent CF regulars got left out. I do apologise. I was not singling out people - I just couldn't juggle more than the 14 or so characters I already had. Maybe next outing. :)

I am, as always, incredibly chuffed that you enjoyed it. Just the continuing post-story posts make all this so much fun. Cheers, all. :beer:
One from me too!:beer:

So, for a cover, what do people think of this (sorry, the file may be a bit big)?
Yet again you have delivered a great story, Jolly - high on wit and entertainment value!

I appreciate it must have been a challenge in the telling at times. You have certainly taken us all on an exciting and humorous adventure - and on a personal level, a creatively inspiring one! Thanks and well done!

Since, I believe, you have achieved a first in referencing Alice in a CF story and including her in the cover illustration, I shall have to write this one up in the 'Crux Legend' thread (well, I was going to even before I saw the cover!) And, yes, it's a great cover! :aplastao:

Back
Top Bottom