Crux Trek - A Taste Of Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
“Hey you guys,” said Wragg strolling up with Melia. “Enjoying the party? Melia and I have been having some really good…” he spotted her father the Archon standing next to Loxuru, “…cultural exchanges,” he said, executing a near perfect conversational save. “She is quite talented. Wonderful etchings.

'Cultural exchanges'!? We know our Old Man better than that!:cool:

Good story Jolly! Tension is rising! It gives me 'A taste of Armageddon'!;)

Barb was also in the transporter room, having just received a further communication from the planet.

“You mean,” Wragg said to Barb, “in their altogether…”

“Not quite,” said Barb. “Women wear jewellery and a loincloth style skirt.”

“I like it,” said Messaline. Eulalia didn’t seem upset either.

“And men wear…” asked Loxuru.

“My research shows that Cruxian women don’t generally wear a lot when they’re off duty. Cruxians believe the female form is art and should be on display.”

“Very, er, cultural of them,” said Bobinder.

“Well,” said Wragg, “we are Federation officers and we will go in uniform.”

“I wish I was going,” said Barb.

I love being the communications officer ... it's important ... and none of them know whether what I tell them is real or made up ;)

Just think how this would go over down there if I had told them the Cruxians think appropriate attire for men was a loincloth and some jewelry? :p:D

:popcorn:

“What, hypothetically,” said Phlebas, “would they do to us, if they found out we know.”

I'm not sure how you hypothetically crucify someone... do you use hypothetical nails? :confused:

So,” the stern woman said, “it’s true. Two girls trying to get out of working, eh?
It's been said before :rolleyes:

“Ten of the best with a laser whip,” said the man.
A lazy whip? :confused: Or a lazy whipper? :D

Can’t have the Captain crucified.
Too right we can't!!! :eek:

“So what’s with the girl on the cross?”

“She’s dead, Wragg!” said Bobinder looking up from his tricorder reading.
Gosh..that was quick... not too much hanging around, then? :rolleyes:

Um, do you mind if I wait until after they get their whipping?:p
In your own time, Mr Windar ;)

Ah yes wearable technology, if Captain has Engineering Officer Rodent add two buttons over Barb's nipples that open a mic to the teleporter station he should always be good for rapid exit. Handy when sometimes a cultural exchange is interrupted by an angry parent/husband/chaperone etc
:duke:

Ah yes wearable technology, if Captain has Engineering Officer Rodent add two buttons over Barb's nipples that open a mic to the teleporter station he should always be good for rapid exit. Handy when sometimes a cultural exchange is interrupted by an angry parent/husband/chaperone etc

Geeze!!! Inter-Galatial Master of bad Squirrel Ideas Award goes to RRodent!. :spank::spank::spank::spank:

Are you suggesting you would prefer to endanger the life of the Captain, Ensign?

Well I am bucking for his job. I have Admiral O. Slave eating out of my hand, so my rear is covered. Time for a frontal attack. I just need Wragg to mess up. If I can do something to speed that up (not that he isn't capable of accomplishing the deed himself), why not?

Well I am bucking for his job. I have Admiral O. Slave eating out of my hand, so my rear is covered. Time for a frontal attack. I just need Wragg to mess up. If I can do something to speed that up (not that he isn't capable of accomplishing the deed himself), why not?

I think you need to watch a few old timey space opera shows to discover the pattern of what happens to ambitious subordinates who conspire with seedy superiors to undermine their starship captains'.

Just a hint ;)

I think you need to watch a few old timey space opera shows to discover the pattern of what happens to ambitious subordinates who conspire with seedy superiors to undermine their starship captains'.

Just a hint ;)

Too bad Squirrel ... I just happened to have a communication channel open to Admiral O. Slave when you made that remark about "seedy superiors". I think I overheard him say something about wanting to crush your nuts.

Too bad Squirrel ... I just happened to have a communication channel open to Admiral O. Slave when you made that remark about "seedy superiors". I think I overheard him say something about wanting to crush your nuts.

Interesting and pray tell would you happen to know which subspace frequency your chosen channel possessed or did you just press a button, you know one of those buttons installed by the Engineering Department, oh and have you ever heard Windar's impersonation of Admiral Old Slave?

Just asking ;)

Interesting and pray tell would you happen to know which subspace frequency your chosen channel possessed or did you just press a button, you know one of those buttons installed by the Engineering Department, oh and have you ever heard Windar's impersonation of Admiral Old Slave?

Just asking ;)

I rarely pray and I never tell ;)

S'okay RR. ;)

We've all got Barb's measure. ;)

In fact, Jollyrei started the story with it! :D

Back
Top Bottom