Crux Trek - A Taste Of Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Are they spinning or digital?

The spinning ones are also digital, Sis. The distinction is between spinning platters and solid state chips.
HDDvsSSD.jpg

Although for this story there is always
logo.png

Chapter 6:

Captain Wragg of the Starship Cunnilingus had seen dead people before. Admittedly, they were usually wearing clothes and had been killed in a quick, sanitary manner with a clean civilized phaser burst. They were not usually attractive, young naked women nailed to crosses. He stared at the girl on the cross, while his brain flicked through the deeper recesses of his subconscious. He was rather startled to find that some dark part of his mind contained a reference to something like this and found it strangely stimulating.

Still, she was hanging on a cross, with nails in her wrists and feet, and she was dead, or so Doctor Bobinder said, and Wragg had never known the doctor to be wrong about that sort of thing.

“Good lord,” said Wragg reflectively. “Who killed her?”

“We did, of course,” said Archon Rommarius. “I mean, we had to, didn’t we? It was part of the scheduled festivities, and part of the terms of war with the Dark Zone.”

“Terms of war?” asked Wragg. “You mean, this war that you want us to help you stop?”

“Yes,” said the Archon. “You see, the war is carried out using computers. The computers tell us how many casualties have been suffered in any area of our planet, and the required number of people are killed. The terms of war are specific – all casualties are to be age of majority, and a specified number must be crucified.”

“What!?” exclaimed Wragg. “You mean, you kill off your own casualties?”

“I think I have figured it out,” said Hondoboot. “I believe the Archon is saying that the attacks are virtual in nature, and simulate destruction. The casualties that are logged by the computer then must be accounted for in this manner. I expect,” he added to the Archon, “that you are required to provide proof that the casualties have been processed?”

“Oh yes,” said the Archon. “We have live broadcasts of all crucifixions which are sent to the Dark Princess as verification.”

“That’s terrible,” said Bobinder.

“Not at all,” said the Archon. “Our planet is safe from destruction from the Dark Zone, and as you have seen, we have made crucifixion extremely pleasurable for the, er, subjects.”

“So what do you need the Federation to do?” asked Loxuru. “I mean, it sounds like you have things set up here. You don’t even really have a war.”

“But the war is devastating to our population,” said the Archon. “Our crucifixion rosters are almost depleted, and if it goes on much longer, our population will begin to be severely depleted. We need to defeat our enemy, and for that, we need your help. We have no knowledge of real warfare. We are, by nature, a submissive and peaceful people. You, on the other hand, are barbaric. You wage war with real weapons. You have destroyed planets. We need you to defeat the Dark Zone forces.”

“We don’t really go in for blowing up planets anymore,” said Wragg drily. “We sort of gave up that level of barbarianism, er, barbarity, well, you know what I mean.”

“But you can see that a decisive victory against the Dark Zone is required,” said the Archon. Melia looked hopefully at Wragg. Wragg looked at the pretty, mostly naked girl looking at him, as if trusting him to do something. He suddenly felt the weight of his command.

“I’m not even sure that’s possible,” said Wragg. “In any case, I’m pretty sure the Federation would not be happy with us starting up a war that the Neutral Zone was set up to prevent. I can’t see us fighting this out with the Dark Zone. I’m sure there are demerits for breaking the Prime Directive in that manner. I’m really tired of demerits.”

“Then we have no hope,” said the Archon.

“We are going to beam back to our ship,” said Wragg, “and we’ll consider this. There has to be a solution. I said we would help you, and we’ll come up with something.” He smiled at Melia, encouragingly.

“Oh for heaven’s sake,” muttered Bobinder.

“Thank you Captain,” said the Archon. “We will talk again tomorrow.”

Hondoboot flipped open his communicator. “Mr. Windar, landing party to beam up. Lock onto our communicator signals.”

“You got it, Hondo,” said Windar’s voice. “Energizing.”

The landing party materialized in Transporter Room 4 again. Well, most of the landing party was there. Wragg, Bobinder, Loxuru, and Hondoboot were on the transporter pads. There was also a dufflebag. Messaline and Eulalia were nowhere to be seen.

“We seem to be missing two crewmen, er women,” said Wragg to Windar. Windar picked up the dufflebag and rummaged into it. Two female Cruxfleet dress uniforms came out of the bag, with two communicators.

“You see,” said Windar, “when the landing parties break up like this, the only way to find people for the transporter is to lock onto the communicator signals. Eulalia and Messaline seem to have become, um, separated from their uniforms and communicators.”

“This isn’t one of your party tricks?” asked Loxuru. “You know, like beaming the underwear off Barb. You didn’t just beam their clothes up here as a joke?”

“Not unless Messaline and Eulalia were both in that dufflebag when I energized the transporter beams,” said Windar. They looked at the dufflebag. It was about half a cubic meter in size.

“I think we can dispense with that hypothesis,” said Hondoboot.

“So where are they?” asked Wragg.

“Aaaagrgh” yelled Eulalia. The laser whip stroked across her back, searing pain inflaming her nerves. She could feel the whip cut into her bare skin. Her bottom was already burning from lashes to her lower portions. She hung limp and gasping from the pole.

“If it’s any help,” Messaline murmured, “you are very beautiful when you dance to the whip.”

“Thanks,” groaned Eulalia. “I think.” She hung limp, her breasts and belly pressed to the post, her back covered in red welts.

“Next one,” said the Cruxian man with the laser whip. There was a whirring, whizzing noise as he activated the blue laser whip again. The blue flexible streak flashed out toward Messaline’s back and bottom, striking across her shoulder and down her back. Messaline started to dance.
By the third stroke, she was rearing up on her toes as the whip striped her back and bottom, the searing pain bringing cries of pain. Finally, the whipping stopped and she hung limp against the post, facing Eulalia, who was just beginning to recover.

“Okay you two,” said the stern looking matron. “Back to work. Don’t you two look lovely, with your nice laser patterns on your backs. We’ll get you some ointment for that, but you can work naked for the time being. You probably won’t want to wear your skirts anyway, with your pretty bottoms all red like that.” She chuckled happily and patted Messaline’s bottom as if to demonstrate. Messaline yelped.

“We have to find our uniforms and get out of here,” whispered Eulalia, “if we can even move after this.”

“That might be difficult without any clothes,” said Messaline, as the Cruxian man unshackled her.

“That is most regrettable, Captain,” said the Archon. “I don’t know quite how this could have happened, but I will send Melia to look for them. They must be in the palace here somewhere. Melia has a photographic memory. She will recognize them even if they are not in uniform.”

“Thank you, Archon,” said Wragg. “We’ll wait to hear from you on that. In the meantime, we will try to find an answer to this virtual war.”
The VisiScreen™ went black again.

“We can’t just leave them down there,” said Barb. “These people crucify people.”

“I have no intention of leaving them there,” said Wragg. “For one, we need Eulalia. She belongs to the ship and nobody makes better coffee. Anyway, you heard. The Archon’s daughter will find them.”

“I hate sitting here doing nothing,” said Barb.

“You are doing your job as complaints officer most adequately,” said Hondoboot.

“Is that some sort of Vulcan joke?” asked Barb.

“Vulcans do not joke,” said Hondoboot seriously.

“Look,” said Bobinder, “if we’re all done here for the moment, I managed to get some of that Cruxian tonic they give the crucifixion victims to make them feel pleasure and orgasm to death. I want to analyse it and see what I can find out about it. Maybe make an antidote.”

“Go to it, and good luck,” said Wragg.

“Call me if you need me,” said Bobinder, “if you find Eulalia and Messaline.” He entered the lift and left the bridge.

“Clearly we can’t just go to war with the Dark Zone,” said Jollyrei.

“Why not?” asked Wragg, thinking of Melia’s earnest, pretty, hopeful expression (and not her shapely, soft , lovely breasts, or rounded bottom, or…well any of those other parts that he might have been distracted by, except that, of course, he wasn’t. Really.).

“Prime directive,” said Phlebas. “Can’t interfere in their culture.”

“Anyway, we might be at a tactical disadvantage,” said Jollyrei.

“Rubbish,” said Repertor. “Those plasma weapons they use…”

“Aren’t real,” said Jollyrei. “On the other hand, we were forced into a truce with the Dark Princess years ago, because their weapons easily matched our own. Who knows what they’ve got now. I don’t think we want to risk armed confrontation with the Dark Zone.”

“Anyway,” said Wragg, “Admiral Old Slave would have my ass in a sling if we restarted that war.”

“We will need to act most judiciously,” said Hondoboot.

“He means, we’ll have to be clever,” said Loxuru.

“A diplomatic solution,” said Phlebas.

“I hate those,” said Repertor. “I say a show of force. Phasers on evaporate!”

“There’s something coming in over the sub-etha bands again,” said Barb.

“What?” asked Jollyrei. “Like a message?”

“No, wait…” Barb examined the data signatures on her console. “Captain, it’s the same type of data stream as the last virtual attack, and the signal is coming from the Dark Zone.”

“Another virtual attack,” said Jollyrei. “These people don’t waste time.”

“Well, whatever it was,” said Barb, “it’s over now. Short and fast.”

The VisiScreen flashed on, and the Archon’s face appeared. He looked haggard and unhappy.

“Captain, I have good news and bad news, said the Archon.

“Good news first then,” said Wragg.

“My daughter has found your two missing crew women. They were unfortunately mistaken for serving girls. My matron of servers will, of course, be punished for that mistake.”

“Excellent,” said Wragg. “My thanks to you and your daughter. How can we thank you?”

“Perhaps you would like to hear the bad news first,” said the Archon.

“If you insist,” said Wragg magnanimously.

“Unfortunately,” said the Archon, “while we were searching for them, the Dark Zone launched a surprise attack. A simple strike on the city and this palace. The computers registered that the east wing was completely destroyed. A shield failure.”

“But not really,” said Wragg. “I mean the palace is still there.”

“Of course,” said the Archon, “but casualties were registered. About 50 in all.”

“Doesn’t sound too bad,” said Repertor.

“Melia, Eulalia, and Messaline were all in that wing,” said the Archon. “They are listed among the casualties.”

“Nothing to do with us,” said Jollyrei. “Lt. Commander Eulalia, and Yeoman Messaline are Federation subjects. We’ll beam them off the planet and they won’t be your worry anymore.”

“It’s not so easy,” said the Archon. “The computer has already verified the casualty reports. Eulalia and Messaline were regrettably added to the crucifixion rosters. We will have to crucify them to satisfy the Dark Zone or risk more devastating retaliation. We have no real weapons. Melia has refused to allow someone on the roster to take her place in these circumstances. I will lose my daughter. This is a terrible day.”

“There must be something we can do,” said Jollyrei.

“I’m afraid not, Commander,” said the Archon. “You may wish to witness the crucifixions, I suppose. I will send coordinates, as soon as the time and place are set.” The screen went dead.

“Dammit!” said Jollyrei.

“I think we need a more decisive strategy now,” said Phlebas.

“I agree,” said Wragg. “No more diplomacy.”

“I should point out,” said Hondoboot, “that we can hardly have “no more” diplomacy, when we have not engaged in any to begin with.”

“Right,” said Wragg, “and now we’re going to have action.”

“Good,” said Repertor. “Loading photon torpedoes.”

“Not quite what I had in mind,” said Wragg. “Where’s Barb?”

“Why are you asking?” asked Yeoman Siss. “I mean, I know my way around the shuttles, but…”

“Eulalia and Messaline are down on the planet,” said Barb. “I’m thinking of a plan to get them off. Their lives are in danger.”

Barb was in the main Shuttle Bay with Yeoman Siss. Siss was a tall slim woman who looked really good in skin tight coveralls, who occasionally met Barb for…well, let’s say they were well acquainted with each other on a social level. Barb had never been down to the Shuttle Bay before. She had always been impressed by Siss’ knowledge and technical skills with them.

“Well, that’s certainly a bit of a concern…” said Siss.

“How do you open the door to this thing?” asked Barb. She was walking around a sporty canary yellow shuttle with the word “Mustang” printed on it.

“You just hit the open stud on the panel here,” said Siss, pressing the button. The door slid open and a short staircase unfolded, offering access to the interior.

“Only I don’t really think…” said Siss, following Barb into the Shuttle.

“Is this the control cockpit?” asked Barb, not waiting for an answer but sitting down in one of the ergonomically designed Huggoform™ seats.

“Yes, but I don’t think we should really be…” said Siss.

“Are the engines on this one working?” asked Barb.

This was a matter of personal pride for Siss. “I would hope so,” she said proudly. “I just tuned them myself. Listen to this!” She hit a sequence of switches and the shuttle hummed to life, it’s impulse engines sounding like, well, they sounded pretty fine.

Barb grinned at Siss. “Okay!” she said. “How fast does it go?”

“Well,” said Siss, sitting down in the other control seat, “it’s sub-warp, of course, but it can get you to the planet surface in about 10 minutes. Of course, we wouldn’t be…”

“How does that Shuttle Bay door open?”asked Barb.

“There’s a code,” said Siss. “Why?”

“Can you operate it from here?” asked Barb.

“Yeah, sure,” said Siss. “The code is 4673Alpha, but…”

Barb punched the code into the shuttle’s communcations console. “This console is just like my console on the bridge,” she said. “Wow, that’s a big door!”

The Shuttle Bay door slid silently open. Barb hit the shuttle’s door-close stud, and the shuttle closed. A “ready for takeoff” light came on.

“Well, this has been fun,” said Siss, a bit uneasily. “Maybe you could fill me in on why you came visiting…”

“Is this the accelerator?” asked Barb, pointing at a stick set into the console.

“Yes, that’s the throttle,” said Siss, “but…Barb!”

Barb eased the throttle forward and the “Mustang” slid forward and out of the Shuttle Bay into space. “Wow,” said Barb, “this is fantastic. I always wanted to drive one of these.” The planet was dead ahead of them, looming in the shuttles VisiScreen™. Barb pushed the throttle forward and the “Mustang” streaked forward.

“Barb!” yelled Siss, “What are you doing?”

“Going to rescue Eul and Messa,” said Barb. The shuttle was hurtling through space toward the planet now. “We really need some tunes for this trip. Is there a stereo?”

“No!” said Siss, her knuckles white on the armrests of her seat.

“Oh well,” said Barb. “No music then. Okay, I guess you’d better take over so we land this thing right.”

“What!?” asked Siss. “Me? I thought you knew what you were doing?”

“What?” asked Barb. “You aren’t a pilot? But you know so much about shuttles.”

“Yeah,” said Siss. “I’m a maintenance technician. I know everything there is to know about these things except how to fly one. I’ve never even had a ride in one before.

“You mean you can’t drive this thing,” said Barb.

“Right. I was really hoping you could,” said Siss. The “Mustang’s” engines were screaming at full throttle and the planet was coming closer very fast now.

“Oh shit!” said Barb.

To be continued…

63D5FD40-FF5F-4B8A-BD95-7BA379DD9ACB.jpeg Oh Shit! I think this may be another one of my bright ideas gone awry. How was I to know that Siss had no idea how to fly that thing? It's not like these things can be found in the small print on the etho-waves. I just wanted to be the hero that saved Messa and Eul (and replace Wragg as Starship Commander!). Now I fear that Siss and I may end up nailed alongside them on a cross. :confused:

Great chapter Jolly! :devil:

“Not at all,” said the Archon. “Our planet is safe from destruction from the Dark Zone, and as you have seen, we have made crucifixion extremely pleasurable for the, er, subjects.”
Woman-Picture-4_300 (3).jpg Ooooooh ! I think that it could be a great experience for a crux'girl like me ... But is it like at CF , can we resurrect after ? :oops:

“If it’s any help,” Messaline murmured, “you are very beautiful when you dance to the whip.”
Messaline started to dance.

Mmmmmm ! These dances to the whip are so much wonderful when our tits, our belly, our pussy is pressed to the pole and exciting our libido !:rolleyes:

“Melia, Eulalia, and Messaline were all in that wing,” said the Archon. “They are listed among the casualties.”
“Eulalia and Messaline are down on the planet,” said Barb. “I’m thinking of a plan to get them off. Their lives are in danger.”
Oh ! Is it true ? So, on this planet, when you're crucified, you die ?!!! I didn't see the things like that ...:eek:
View attachment 549444 Oh Shit! I think this may be another one of my bright ideas gone awry. How was I to know that Siss had no idea how to fly that thing? It's not like these things can be found in the small print on the etho-waves. I just wanted to be the hero that saved Messa and Eul (and replace Wragg as Starship Commander!). Now I fear that Siss and I may end up nailed alongside them on a cross.:confused:...

Oh Shit ! Like you said Barb ! But, to be crucified with you, Eul and Siss could be more soothing ... Yes / No ?

....blonde4.gif :D

“A diplomatic solution,” said Phlebas.

“I hate those,” said Repertor. “I say a show of force. Phasers on evaporate!”

Well, I tried!

“The computer has already verified the casualty reports. Eulalia and Messaline were regrettably added to the crucifixion rosters. We will have to crucify them to satisfy the Dark Zone or risk more devastating retaliation."

Excellent. Err, I mean we'd better go down to the planet and watch stay by them in their final hours. Prime directive, can’t interfere in their culture.

“Look,” said Bobinder, “if we’re all done here for the moment, I managed to get some of that Cruxian tonic they give the crucifixion victims to make them feel pleasure and orgasm to death. I want to analyse it and see what I can find out about it. Maybe make an antidote.”
“Look,” said Bobinder, "You understand this analysis may take some time - I will have to make some tests... in my cabin... you know, the one where all the holograms hang out... okay."

Crux Trek Analysis MO's Cabin.jpg

“Good,” said Repertor. “Loading photon torpedoes.”

“Not quite what I had in mind,” said Wragg. “Where’s Barb?”
Barb is more dangerous than a photon torpedo.:devil:
“You mean you can’t drive this thing,” said Barb.
At least for herself is she does not learn quickly to fly that thing?:oops:

(Perhaps the manual is under that yellow hat on the back seat).;)

Oh Shit ! Like you said Barb ! But, to be crucified with you, Eul and Siss could be more soothing ... Yes / No ?

.... :D

Spoken like a true French blond who knows what she wants .... :rolleyes:

Yellow to go with his hat ... designed especially for Star Fleet Command, by the indomitable gentleman from some place in Missouri, Earth. ;)

“Look,” said Bobinder, "You understand this analysis may take some time - I will have to make some tests... in my cabin... you know, the one where all the holograms hang out... okay."

Hmmmmmm ... well, I do declare .... looks to me like you have prepared a heavy dose of Joan's Horny Potion in this injector .... just what kind of test to you have in mind that you would like me to perform, Dr. Bobinder? This is purely for science, right? Is there anything I have to sign before we begin, and if so does it have any small print? Do I have to get undressed? Will this go on my permanent record as a Star Fleet ensign?:oops:

Last edited:
View attachment 549444 How was I to know that Siss had no idea how to fly that thing? I

Great chapter Jolly! :devil:

Pilots Wings Barb, the fact she did not have any pilots wings on her tunic should have been a give away, this was literally in the first lecture at the Academy :doh:

Otherwise I agree that it is another great chapter Jolly, now is there anything we can do to engineer a rescue or will we just go with the solution like that of the sounds like a Scottish church bloke and apply demerits from space until the savage heathens I mean natives see things our way?

nukethemfromorbit.jpg Demerits from space conceptualised for a briefing on options to be presented to Captain Wragg by the Engineering (and Weapons) Department CFS Cunnilingus

Last edited:
Jollyrei, I have to tell you, the tale of Barb and Siss 'borrowing' the Mustang shuttle was quite without doubt the funniest thing I've read in a very long time!

:duke:

Hmmmmmm ... well, I do declare .... looks to me like you have prepared a heavy dose of Joan's Horny Potion in this injector .... just what kind of test to you have in mind that you would like me to perform, Dr. Bobinder? This is purely for science, right? Is there anything I have to sign before we begin, and if so does it have any small print? Do I have to get undressed? Will this go on my permanent record as a Star Fleet ensign?:oops:
I think you're worrying too much about the small details here, Barb - just focus on getting that Mustang onto the planet in one piece... ;)

“We don’t really go in for blowing up planets anymore,” said Wragg drily. “We sort of gave up that level of barbarianism, er, barbarity, well, you know what I mean.”
I'm so glad that correct grammar will remain important in the time of the Crux Federation! :)

Wragg looked at the pretty, mostly naked girl looking at him, as if trusting him to do something. He suddenly felt the weight of his command.
That probably wasn't all he felt the weight of... :rolleyes:

I’m really tired of demerits.”
I'm so glad you noticed, Jollyrei. I even tried being nice once. It didn't work :rolleyes:

“Vulcans do not joke,” said Hondoboot seriously.

Don't you believe it. He told Dr Bobinder that I have three ears. :mad:
A right ear, a left ear, and a final front ear. :rolleyes:

Eulalia and Messaline were regrettably added to the crucifixion rosters. We will have to crucify them to satisfy the Dark Zone or risk more devastating retaliation.

Oh but that is terrible news! Terrible! Absolutely awful. I am just dismayed to hear that!

:popcorn:

Excellent. Err, I mean we'd better go down to the planet and watch stay by them in their final hours.

You're quite right, Phlebas. We should do that. Least we can do, what?

Excellent. Err, I mean we'd better go down to the planet and watch stay by them in their final hours. Prime directive, can’t interfere in their culture.
You're quite right, Phlebas. We should do that. Least we can do, what?
It's a good thing I'm writing you guys in, or Eul and Messaline might be concerned about your dedication to their ultimate rescue (which will need to be suitably dramatic and close to the last possible moment or Messaline might be disappointed, and we can't have that now can we?). :rolleyes::cool:

Back
Top Bottom