Crux Trek - A Taste Of Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 549444 Oh Shit! I think this may be another one of my bright ideas gone awry. How was I to know that Siss had no idea how to fly that thing? It's not like these things can be found in the small print on the etho-waves. I just wanted to be the hero that saved Messa and Eul (and replace Wragg as Starship Commander!). Now I fear that Siss and I may end up nailed alongside them on a cross.:confused:

Great chapter Jolly! :devil:
I am sure, you looks always decorative.

That one is not funny either, phleb! At this rate none of you guys are going to be able to sit down for a long long time! :spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:

The spaceship is maneuvring through a demerits belt of as yet unseen proportions.:eek:
The hazards of exploring the outer reaches of space, I suppose. Anyway, not to interrupt this free-form demerit fest, but perhaps we'll have another chapter... :rolleyes::cool:

Chapter 7

The bridge crew of the CFS Cunnilingus was in a sombre mood. Eulalia and Messaline were stuck on the planet and were now slated for crucifixion, along with Melia (the Archon’s daughter), listed as casualties in the latest virtual attack from the Dark Zone.

“We can’t just let Eulalia and Messaline be crucified,” said Wragg, “not to mention Melia. We need a rescue plan. I’m open to ideas.”

“Um Captain,” said Commander Jollyrei, who was at Eulalia’s science station and looking at the latest scans.

“Not now, Commander,” said Wragg. “Bit busy. Hondoboot? Any thoughts?”

“Nothing immediately comes to mind,” said Hondoboot. “I suppose we can take consolation in the fact that when they are crucified they will feel only intense pleasure.”

“I say go down armed and do a full commando rescue,” said Repertor.

“Is that like doing a rescue without wearing our underpants?” asked Wragg.

“Apart from that sounding like something Barb would ask,” said Phlebas, “the Prime Directive says we can’t interfere in a planet’s cultural…”

“Captain, I really think you should pay attention to…” said Jollyrei.

“Not now, Jolly,” said Wragg. “And hang the Prime Directive!” said Wragg. “That bloody Directive is what got us into this mess. We need communications with the Archon to sort this out. Where is Barb?”

“In a shuttlecraft,” said Jollyrei.

At that moment, Lt. Windar came onto the bridge, announced by the hissing of the lift doors opening and closing.

“What?” said Wragg. “Why didn’t you say this before? This is important, man!”

“This is what I’m trying to tell you,” said Jollyrei. “Barb seems to have taken a shuttle and is currently on a collision course with the planet…or…no she seems to have veered off, somewhat erratically, and is now headed on a collision course with us.”

“Barb’s in a shuttlecraft?” asked Windar. “Nice. Can she fly it?”

“Not exactly “fly” it,” said Phlebas. “She’s more of a danger to herself and others.”

“Shields up,” said Repertor, his fingers activating the shield switches.

“No, it’s okay,” said Jollyrei. “She’s switched directions again. She’s headed into an orbit trajectory over the planet.”

“Good lord,” said Wragg. “What’s her game? She’s not a pilot, is she?”

“I checked,” said Windar. “She and one of the maintenance techs, a Yeoman Siss, seem to have commandeered the shuttle.”

“Why?” asked Loxuru.

“Presumably to rescue Eulalia and Messaline,” said Hondoboot. “It would be the logical conclusion.”

“Well, we all want to do that,” said Wragg, “and Melia too, if we can. You can’t just beam them up out of there, eh?” Wragg asked Windar.

“Not without some signal locator,” said Windar. “They could be anywhere in that city, and there are a lot of people down there. Can’t beam up the whole town.”

“You’re sure about this?” asked Wragg.

“Transporter room is far too small for over a million people,” said Windar drily.

“We’re just going to have to go down there and do our best then,” said Wragg.

“As soon as we find out where that crucifixion is taking place,” said Jollyrei, “we can beam a rescue party down.”

“Right,” said Wragg, “and in the meantime…”\

“Captain?”

“Try to get that shuttle back,” said Wragg.

“Right, sir.”

On the Shuttle “Mustang”, the planet was really getting very close, and at quite a good rate of speed.

“Barb,” yelled Siss, “do something.”

“These things really go fast, don’t they?” said Barb. “Okay, don’t rush me, where’s the steering wheel.”

“Just push something, pull something, wiggle something,” said Siss.

“Like this lever?” asked Barb. She pulled it hard and the “Mustang veered upward at the last possible moment to skim some Cruxian trees before heading directly back to the Cunnilingus. Both Barb and Siss lurched back in their seats as the G-forces momentarily made them lose consciousness. When they came to, the “Mustang” was hurtling toward the saucer section of the starship.

“Maybe more gently this time,” said Siss. “Here, I’ll do it,” she added, toggling a similar lever on her side of the cockpit. The Mustang executed a sharp turn to the left and shot out over the surface of the planet.”

“How do we land this thing?” asked Barb.

“Where do we land it?” asked Siss.

“Well,” said Barb, “preferably near where they’re crucifying Eul and Messa, but at this point, anywhere would do.”

“I think there’s a manual in the locker there,” said Siss.

“This thing needs a decent glove box,” said Barb. She twisted around in her seat and opened the locker. It had a jumpsuit, a phaser, and a book in it.”

“Really?” asked Barb. “A real paper book?”

“Well,” said Siss, “if you crash on an alien planet, and the power goes out, and you have no sub-etha link, a tablet won't operate, but a paper book is still gonna do you some good.”

“Right,” said Barb. “Hadn’t thought of that. Okay,” she opened the book, “’Thank you for purchasing the CruxFleet Galileo Series Shuttlecraft. By following the guidelines and advice in this volume, you can be assured of years of trouble free service…’ , maybe we need to find the right section. Does it have an index?”

“Look for “Emergency Landing” or “marooned” or “stranded” or something like that,” said Siss.

“Isn’t that pessimistic?” asked Barb. “What about “heroic rescue”.”

“Great,” said Siss.

Back on the planet, Eulalia, Messaline, and Melia were sitting in a comfortable lounge. There was the remains of a good meal on the table, all local Cruxian delicacies. There was a good wine.

“I didn’t expect this,” said Eulalia stretching on the plush cushions of the couch she was reclining on, “when they took us into custody. Prisons don’t usually have soft seating.”

“I was hung in manacles in a dungeon,” said Messaline, “on the holodeck.”

“Well,” said Melia. “We are, according to my people, war heroes. We are giving our lives in the war for our autonomy from the Dark Zone. We treat heroes well.”

“Right up until they hammer nails into our wrists,” said Messaline.

“Um,” said Melia, thinking this over. “Yes, until then. But even then, we will have the elixir, and it will be the most pleasurable time of our lives.”

“That should be interesting,” said Eulalia.

“Lots of girls volunteer,” said Melia. “I heard of one who married her school sweetheart, and then found that he couldn’t give her, um…”

“You mean…?” asked Messaline.

“Yes,” said Melia, “he was useless. She opted for crucifixion and the elixir so she could at least have one big…well…”

“A big “petit mort”,” said Messaline. “It sounds a bit like a myth. Do people really make decisions like that?”

“Who knows,” said Melia. “I know there are a lot of volunteers. Patriotic girls, submissive girls, and a lot of girls from poor families. As soon as you volunteer, you get to live here in luxury accommodations, all the good food you want, a pool. I had a friend who volunteered last year and lived here almost a year before they…” her voice trailed off.

“Well, as lovely as this place is,” said Eulalia, “it’s still a prison, and we need to try to escape.”

The door opened, revealing the stern matron, now smiling happily, and her two guardsmen. “Well, girls,” she said, “we seem to have been spared another attack, so your crucifixions can go ahead after all this afternoon.”

“Oh,” said Eulalia. “Good?”

“So much for escape,” muttered Messaline.

“That’s the spirit,” said the matron. “Now each of you just take one of these beams,” she indicated three solid looking wood patibula, “and we’ll be off to the crucifixion park.”

Five minutes later, the three girls, wearing only their short Cruxian skirts and carrying their patibula, were being marched out the gates of the luxury prison complex toward a large park about a half a kilometer down a wide boulevard. The roadway was lined with people cheering. Some threw flowers. Melia did her best to smile bravely, as befitted a hero, but she wasn’t sure about this now. Her new Crux Fleet friends had made her question the sense of her patriotic submission.

Eulalia darted her eyes around looking for an escape route. She figured once they had been given the elixir, their ability to escape would vanish in a haze of arousal. Still, that would be better than the weight of this patibulum.

Messaline bravely carried her patibulum alongside Eulalia, and was about to comment on the weight, when they heard a whooshing noise and something fast and yellow shot over the city above their heads and roared off straight up into the sky again.

“Isn’t that…?” asked Messaline

“One of our shuttlecraft?” said Eulalia. “Yes, I think so, but whoever is driving it is either the best pilot we have, or completely unfamiliar with the controls.”

At that point, they must have been slowing down, because one of the guards gave Messaline a lash across the back with the whip feature of the Kill-o-Zap™ wand. She yelped. The guard gave Eulalia a similar couple of lashes to speed her along.

“Do you think your friends will rescue us?” asked Melia.

“I don’t even know if they can land that shuttle,” said Eulalia. A small spec in the sky grew larger and more yellow, veering away just before it hit a building, and then shot down the street, making an erratic loop the loop over the park gates, before shooting out into space again.

“This pilot,” said Messaline, “is not really in control I think.”

“I hope the Captain has a better plan in mind. We’re almost there,” said Eulalia.

When they got to the park, Messaline noticed that it had some trees, flowers, and a fountain, and several tall stipes already erected in it.

“Isn’t that the crucifixion place you saw from the bridge of the ship?” asked Messaline.

“Yes,” said Eulalia, staggering under the weight of her beam. “It’s so nice to see something familiar when you’re in a new place.”

Eulalia, Messaline, and Melia, carrying their patibula, were indeed staggering into the park, flanked by their guards. They were slightly more sweaty now, and all three girls had red stripes on their backs where the guards had encouragingly given them a lash or two along the way with a laser whip from their wands.

The matron went to each girl with a cup of the Cruxian elixir, and made sure they drank it. After that was about a 5 minute wait while the effects of the drink took hold and when each girl was looking decidedly aroused and flushed, the crucifixions started.

Melia was laid down on her back first and her arms bound to her patibulum. She sighed at each touch, as if each touch was a caress. Her nipples stood out proudly on her breasts as one of the guards held her ankles and her wrists were nailed. This brought cries of a mix of pain and pleasure, her back arching.

Eulalia and Messaline noticed that the elixir had a pleasant fruity taste, with a hint of musk. The flavour was not the most important feature though. Almost immediately, there was a warmth between their legs. Both girls felt their nipples harden, and goosebumps form. A minute later, their nerves were extremely sensitive, the breeze bringing them to a state of aroused awareness of every sensation.

Watching Melia being crucified became for Eulalia and Messaline, a tremendously erotic experience, each sound, each gasp, each moan bringing them closer, and Messaline knew that she wanted more than anything to feel what Melia was feeling now, even as she was lifted up and nailed in place.

Some part of Eulalia’s mind still quietly thought about a rescue, but there was a larger more primal part that argued that if she was never rescued, that would be just fine. She didn’t figure she had much choice.

The Archon was standing in a small group of people, but no Crux Fleet people were there. She wondered if perhaps the people on the shuttle were supposed to be landing and making a rescue, but had lost control.

Messaline was being laid down on her cross now, giving no resistance and almost pressing herself to the wood. The guards nailed her wrists, lifted her up and raised her patibulum to fit to the stipes. They had no problem nailing her feet to the stipes. Messaline was as lost as Melia now in a world of sensation.

“Just don’t go too fast for the orgasm,” said the matron. Eulalia stared at her almost uncomprehending.

“Orgasm?”

“Yes,” said the matron, “ride it out, savour it. Don’t get to the end too fast. If you orgasm, you’ll wear your heart out. That’s the elixir. But you can ride out the pleasure for a couple of hours if you want.”

“Oh good,” said Eulalia. She gave a small shriek as she felt a gentle caress along her upper arm. It felt like a lover’s caress, but was , in fact, a guard, pulling her back toward her own patibulum. The matron smiled encouragingly. Where was Wragg and the rescue party.

She felt the tingling feeling of the grass against her back, and then against her bare bottom as they stripped off her skirt. She felt the patibulum as almost an embrace as she was bound to it. The prick of the silver nails was an awakening, and the smash of the hammer was a pain, but so much pleasure. She wondered how that was possible. Instead of screaming in agony, her nerves felt the pain and she wanted more. She felt the pain and the intense pleasure along her arms, across her breasts, down her belly and into her sex.

When they stretched her up, lifting her off her feet, it felt like a languorous stretch in her own bed, and the nailing of her feet was another symphony of sensation. She was not in the mood to die, but she was rather pleased to have had this experience.

Just then, the yellow shuttle streaked down the boulevard toward them, and shot over the park, Messaline gasped and stretched, Melia gave a protesting moan, and Eulalia gave a cry, as her whole body cried out for release. She managed to remember the matron’s words and relax a bit, but the arousal was relentless. “One more pass like that, and I’m done for,” she thought.

On the Shuttlecraft, Barb was trying to get the hang of the controls. So far she had managed to miss the buildings of the city, Siss would shout encouragement to her, or yell at her intermittently when she got too close to something to crash into, like the planet’s surface.

“No, no, no, No, NO!” Sis was saying now, in a sort of crescendo of negativity.

“You’re not helping!” said Barb. “What does the manual say about landing?”

“How should I know,” said Siss. “I’m car sick. I can’t read it.”

“You’re not car sick,” said Barb. “This isn’t a car.”

“Pedant!” said Siss. “Anyway, you can’t even stay on a straight course, never mind landing.”

“I thought only guys liked the straight ahead approach,” said Barb. “You always said you liked things more round about.”

“This is a shuttle, Barb!” said Siss. “Sex metaphors aren’t necessarily translatable.”

“Tell that to the fleet that named a whole starship the Cunnilingus,” Barb said, twisting a knob. The shuttle shot straight down. Barb screamed in panic and pulled a bright yellow knob. Siss slammed her hand down on a red switch that had started blinking.

The shuttle did a zigzag manoeuver around a tall pointy building, executed a barrel roll, and shot down into a wide street. There was a park at the end of the street. Barb pulled the throttle lever back and the shuttle slowed down so it was simply speeding now.

“Hey, look down there,” said Siss. “Aren’t those crosses?”

“On screen!” barked Barb at the computer. Fortunately the shuttle and the ship spoke the same command language. The VisiScreen™ flashed a picture of the ground scene – three crosses, each with a naked woman nailed to it, a few surprised looking guards, and and a small group of people.

“Hey,” said Barb. “That’s the Akron, or Acme person, you know, the leader guy. And, oh shit!” she said, “it’s Eul and Messa and they’ve already been crucified!”

“We better warn the Captain,” said Siss. She pulled the control lever and the shuttle shot back up into space.

Almost immediately, the communications panel flashed to life. “Shuttle Mustang,” said Jollyrei’s voice, “report. What are you doing out there, Barb?! Come back in immediately! That’s an order!”

“Nothing I’d like better,” said Barb, “but we’re having a few technical issues.”

“You mean we don’t know how to really steer this thing, or land, right?” asked Siss.

“Don’t tell him everything,” said Barb. “Anyway,” she added to Jollyrei, “the Cruxians pulled a fast one. They have already crucified Eul and Messa. Siss and I are going to attempt a rescue.”

“What!?” said Siss and the voice of Jollyrei simultaneously.

“We will take care of rescues, Ensign, said Wragg’s voice. “You are bringing that shuttle back, now!”

“Can’t do it,” said Barb. “I can’t steer to get back into the shuttle bay. Safest if I land on the planet…”

“Like you know how to do that…” said Siss.

“…and some pilot can fly it back up later…” said Barb.

“…or what’s left of it,” said Siss, but the shuttle was spinning around, and around, and around and around again, and finally shot off in the direction of the Dark Zone, before careening around and shooting down toward the planet again.

“Dammit,” said Jollyrei, on the bridge of the Cunnilingus. “Wait for them to come around. If you see them anywhere in range again, Mr. Loxuru, hit them with a tractor beam.

“You got it,” said Loxuru.

“Mr. Repertor,” said Wragg, “we are going to mount a full on rescue mission, and Prime Directive be damned!" he said looking pointedly at Phlebas, who pretended not to notice. "Nobody nails my crew except me.”

“Well said sir,” said Repertor.

To be continued…

Last edited by a moderator:
“Apart from that sounding like something Barb would ask,” said Phlebas, “the Prime Directive says we can’t interfere in a planet’s cultural…”

Hey!! Don’t make fun of Barb! :mad:

“Not exactly “fly” it,” said Phlebas. “She’s more of a danger to herself and others.”

See above! :spank::spank::spank:

“These things really go fast, don’t they?” said Barb. “Okay, don’t rush me, where’s the steering wheel.”

A logical question, don’t you think?:rolleyes:

“Right,” said Barb. “Hadn’t thought of that. Okay,” she opened the book, “’Thank you for purchasing the CruxFleet Galileo Series Shuttlecraft. By following the guidelines and advice in this volume, you can be assured of years of trouble free service…’ , maybe we need to find the right section. Does it have an index?”

Does it have any fine print? :confused:

“I thought only guys liked the straight ahead approach,” said Barb. “You always said you liked things more round about.”

“This is a shuttle, Barb!” said Siss. “Sex metaphors aren’t necessarily translatable.”

That coming from her, of all people?:doh:

“Don’t tell him everything,” said Barb. “Anyway,” she added to Jollyrei, “the Cruxians pulled a fast one. They have already crucified Eul and Messa. Siss and I are going to attempt a rescue.”

Where fools rush in? :p

:popcorn:

She felt the tingling feeling of the grass against her back, and then against her bare bottom as they stripped off her skirt. She felt the patibulum as almost an embrace as she was bound to it. The prick of the silver nails was an awakening, and the smash of the hammer was a pain, but so much pleasure. She wondered how that was possible. Instead of screaming in agony, her nerves felt the pain and she wanted more. She felt the pain and the intense pleasure along her arms, across her breasts, down her belly and into her sex.

When they stretched her up, lifting her off her feet, it felt like a languorous stretch in her own bed, and the nailing of her feet was another symphony of sensation. She was not in the mood to die, but she was rather pleased to have had this experience.

Great work, Jolly, and a nice take on the crux experience. We have had the cross as a final lover before, but seldom accompanied by such pleasure, and such a sensuous description. The grass that she feels on her bottom after her skirt is removed, the languorous stretch, wonderful :)
It all seems so . . . peaceful.

Chapter 7

The bridge crew of the CFS Cunnilingus was in a sombre mood. Eulalia and Messaline were stuck on the planet and were now slated for crucifixion, along with Melia (the Archon’s daughter), listed as casualties in the latest virtual attack from the Dark Zone.

“We can’t just let Barb and Messaline be crucified,” said Wragg, “not to mention Melia. We need a rescue plan. I’m open to ideas.”

“Um Captain,” said Commander Jollyrei, who was at Eulalia’s science station and looking at the latest scans.

“Not now, Commander,” said Wragg. “Bit busy. Hondoboot? Any thoughts?”

“Nothing immediately comes to mind,” said Hondoboot. “I suppose we can take consolation in the fact that when they are crucified they will feel only intense pleasure.”

“I say go down armed and do a full commando rescue,” said Repertor.

“Is that like doing a rescue without wearing our underpants?” asked Wragg.

“Captain, I really think you should pay attention to…” said Jollyrei.

“Not now, Jolly,” said Wragg. “And hang the Prime Directive!” said Wragg. “That bloody Directive is what got us into this mess. We need communications with the Archon to sort this out. Where is Barb?”

“In a shuttlecraft,” said Jollyrei.

At that moment, Lt. Windar came onto the bridge, announced by the hissing of the lift doors opening and closing.

“What?” said Wragg. “Why didn’t you say this before? This is important, man!”

“This is what I’m trying to tell you,” said Jollyrei. “Barb seems to have taken a shuttle and is currently on a collision course with the planet…or…no she seems to have veered off, somewhat erratically, and is now headed on a collision course with us.”

“Shields up,” said Repertor, his fingers activating the shield switches.

“No, it’s okay,” said Jollyrei. “She’s switched directions again. She’s headed into an orbit trajectory over the planet.”

“Good lord,” said Wragg. “What’s her game? She’s not a pilot, is she?”

“I checked,” said Windar. “She and one of the maintenance techs, a Yeoman Siss, seem to have commandeered the shuttle.”

“Why?” asked Loxuru.

“Presumably to rescue Eulalia and Messaline,” said Hondoboot. “It would be the logical conclusion.”

“Well, we all want to do that,” said Wragg, “and Melia too, if we can. You can’t just beam them up out of there, eh?” Wragg asked Windar.

“Not without some signal locator,” said Windar. “They could be anywhere in that city, and there are a lot of people down there. Can’t beam up the whole town.”

“You’re sure about this?” asked Wragg.

“Transporter room is far too small for over a million people,” said Windar drily.

“We’re just going to have to go down there and do our best then,” said Wragg.

“As soon as we find out where that crucifixion is taking place,” said Jollyrei, “we can beam a rescue party down.”

“Right,” said Wragg, “and in the meantime…”\

“Captain?”

“Try to get that shuttle back,” said Wragg.

“Right, sir.”

On the Shuttle “Mustang”, the planet was really getting very close, and at quite a good rate of speed.

“Barb,” yelled Siss, “do something.”

“Just push something, pull something, wiggle something,” said Siss.

“Like this lever?” asked Barb. She pulled it hard and the “Mustang veered upward at the last possible moment to skim some Cruxian trees before heading directly back to the Cunnilingus. Both Barb and Siss lurched back in their seats as the G-forces momentarily made them lose consciousness. When they came to, the “Mustang” was hurtling toward the saucer section of the starship.

“Maybe more gently this time,” said Siss. “Here, I’ll do it,” she added, toggling a similar lever on her side of the cockpit. The Mustang executed a sharp turn to the left and shot out over the surface of the planet.”

“How do we land this thing?” asked Barb.

“Where do we land it?” asked Siss.

“Well,” said Barb, “preferably near where they’re crucifying Eul and Messa, but at this point, anywhere would do.”

“I think there’s a manual in the locker there,” said Siss.

“This thing needs a decent glove box,” said Barb. She twisted around in her seat and opened the locker. It had a jumpsuit, a phaser, and a book in it.”

“Really?” asked Barb. “A real paper book?”

“Well,” said Siss, “if you crash on an alien planet, and the power goes out, and you have no sub-etha link, a tablet won't operate, but a paper book is still gonna do you some good.”

“Look for “Emergency Landing” or “marooned” or “stranded” or something like that,” said Siss.

“Isn’t that pessimistic?” asked Barb. “What about “heroic rescue”.”

“Great,” said Siss.

Back on the planet, Eulalia, Messaline, and Melia were sitting in a comfortable lounge. There was the remains of a good meal on the table, all local Cruxian delicacies. There was a good wine.

“I didn’t expect this,” said Eulalia stretching on the plush cushions of the couch she was reclining on, “when they took us into custody. Prisons don’t usually have soft seating.”

“I was hung in manacles in a dungeon,” said Messaline, “on the holodeck.”

“Well,” said Melia. “We are, according to my people, war heroes. We are giving our lives in the war for our autonomy from the Dark Zone. We treat heroes well.”

“Right up until they hammer nails into our wrists,” said Messaline.

“Um,” said Melia, thinking this over. “Yes, until then. But even then, we will have the elixir, and it will be the most pleasurable time of our lives.”

“That should be interesting,” said Eulalia.

“Lots of girls volunteer,” said Melia. “I heard of one who married her school sweetheart, and then found that he couldn’t give her, um…”

“You mean…?” asked Messaline.

“Yes,” said Melia, “he was useless. She opted for crucifixion and the elixir so she could at least have one big…well…”

“A big “petit mort”,” said Messaline. “It sounds a bit like a myth. Do people really make decisions like that?”

“Who knows,” said Melia. “I know there are a lot of volunteers. Patriotic girls, submissive girls, and a lot of girls from poor families. As soon as you volunteer, you get to live here in luxury accommodations, all the good food you want, a pool. I had a friend who volunteered last year and lived here almost a year before they…” her voice trailed off.

“Well, as lovely as this place is,” said Eulalia, “it’s still a prison, and we need to try to escape.”

The door opened, revealing the stern matron, now smiling happily, and her two guardsmen. “Well, girls,” she said, “we seem to have been spared another attack, so your crucifixions can go ahead after all this afternoon.”

“Oh,” said Eulalia. “Good?”

“So much for escape,” muttered Messaline.

“That’s the spirit,” said the matron. “Now each of you just take one of these beams,” she indicated three solid looking wood patibula, “and we’ll be off to the crucifixion park.”

Five minutes later, the three girls, wearing only their short Cruxian skirts and carrying their patibula, were being marched out the gates of the luxury prison complex toward a large park about a half a kilometer down a wide boulevard. The roadway was lined with people cheering. Some threw flowers. Melia did her best to smile bravely, as befitted a hero, but she wasn’t sure about this now. Her new Crux Fleet friends had made her question the sense of her patriotic submission.

Eulalia darted her eyes around looking for an escape route. She figured once they had been given the elixir, their ability to escape would vanish in a haze of arousal. Still, that would be better than the weight of this patibulum.

Messaline bravely carried her patibulum alongside Eulalia, and was about to comment on the weight, when they heard a whooshing noise and something fast and yellow shot over the city above their heads and roared off straight up into the sky again.

“Isn’t that…?” asked Messaline

“One of our shuttlecraft?” said Eulalia. “Yes, I think so, but whoever is driving it is either the best pilot we have, or completely unfamiliar with the controls.”

At that point, they must have been slowing down, because one of the guards gave Messaline a lash across the back with the whip feature of the Kill-o-Zap™ wand. She yelped. The guard gave Eulalia a similar couple of lashes to speed her along.

“Do you think your friends will rescue us?” asked Melia.

“I don’t even know if they can land that shuttle,” said Eulalia. A small spec in the sky grew larger and more yellow, veering away just before it hit a building, and then shot down the street, making an erratic loop the loop over the park gates, before shooting out into space again.

“This pilot,” said Messaline, “is not really in control I think.”

“I hope the Captain has a better plan in mind. We’re almost there,” said Eulalia.

When they got to the park, Messaline noticed that it had some trees, flowers, and a fountain, and several tall stipes already erected in it.

“Isn’t that the crucifixion place you saw from the bridge of the ship?” asked Messaline.

“Yes,” said Eulalia, staggering under the weight of her beam. “It’s so nice to see something familiar when you’re in a new place.”

Eulalia, Messaline, and Melia, carrying their patibula, were indeed staggering into the park, flanked by their guards. They were slightly more sweaty now, and all three girls had red stripes on their backs where the guards had encouragingly given them a lash or two along the way with a laser whip from their wands.

The matron went to each girl with a cup of the Cruxian elixir, and made sure they drank it. After that was about a 5 minute wait while the effects of the drink took hold and when each girl was looking decidedly aroused and flushed, the crucifixions started.

Melia was laid down on her back first and her arms bound to her patibulum. She sighed at each touch, as if each touch was a caress. Her nipples stood out proudly on her breasts as one of the guards held her ankles and her wrists were nailed. This brought cries of a mix of pain and pleasure, her back arching.

Eulalia and Messaline noticed that the elixir had a pleasant fruity taste, with a hint of musk. The flavour was not the most important feature though. Almost immediately, there was a warmth between their legs. Both girls felt their nipples harden, and goosebumps form. A minute later, their nerves were extremely sensitive, the breeze bringing them to a state of aroused awareness of every sensation.

Watching Melia being crucified became for Eulalia and Messaline, a tremendously erotic experience, each sound, each gasp, each moan bringing them closer, and Messaline knew that she wanted more than anything to feel what Melia was feeling now, even as she was lifted up and nailed in place.

Some part of Eulalia’s mind still quietly thought about a rescue, but there was a larger more primal part that argued that if she was never rescued, that would be just fine. She didn’t figure she had much choice.

The Archon was standing in a small group of people, but no Crux Fleet people were there. She wondered if perhaps the people on the shuttle were supposed to be landing and making a rescue, but had lost control.

Messaline was being laid down on her cross now, giving no resistance and almost pressing herself to the wood. The guards nailed her wrists, lifted her up and raised her patibulum to fit to the stipes. They had no problem nailing her feet to the stipes. Messaline was as lost as Melia now in a world of sensation.

“Just don’t go too fast for the orgasm,” said the matron. Eulalia stared at her almost uncomprehending.

“Orgasm?”

“Yes,” said the matron, “ride it out, savour it. Don’t get to the end too fast. If you orgasm, you’ll wear your heart out. That’s the elixir. But you can ride out the pleasure for a couple of hours if you want.”

“Oh good,” said Eulalia. She gave a small shriek as she felt a gentle caress along her upper arm. It felt like a lover’s caress, but was , in fact, a guard, pulling her back toward her own patibulum. The matron smiled encouragingly. Where was Wragg and the rescue party.

Just then, the yellow shuttle streaked down the boulevard toward them, and shot over the park, Messaline gasped and stretched, Melia gave a protesting moan, and Eulalia gave a cry, as her whole body cried out for release. She managed to remember the matron’s words and relax a bit, but the arousal was relentless. “One more pass like that, and I’m done for,” she thought.

On the Shuttlecraft, Barb was trying to get the hang of the controls. So far she had managed to miss the buildings of the city, Siss would shout encouragement to her, or yell at her intermittently when she got too close to something to crash into, like the planet’s surface.

“No, no, no, No, NO!” Sis was saying now, in a sort of crescendo of negativity.

“You’re not helping!” said Barb. “What does the manual say about landing?”

“How should I know,” said Siss. “I’m car sick. I can’t read it.”

“You’re not car sick,” said Barb. “This isn’t a car.”

“Pedant!” said Siss. “Anyway, you can’t even stay on a straight course, never mind landing.”

“Tell that to the fleet that named a whole starship the Cunnilingus,” Barb said, twisting a knob. The shuttle shot straight down. Barb screamed in panic and pulled a bright yellow knob. Siss slammed her hand down on a red switch that had started blinking.

The shuttle did a zigzag manoeuver around a tall pointy building, executed a barrel roll, and shot down into a wide street. There was a park at the end of the street. Barb pulled the throttle lever back and the shuttle slowed down so it was simply speeding now.

“Hey, look down there,” said Siss. “Aren’t those crosses?”

“On screen!” barked Barb at the computer. Fortunately the shuttle and the ship spoke the same command language. The VisiScreen™ flashed a picture of the ground scene – three crosses, each with a naked woman nailed to it, a few surprised looking guards, and and a small group of people.

“Hey,” said Barb. “That’s the Akron, or Acme person, you know, the leader guy. And, oh shit!” she said, “it’s Eul and Messa and they’ve already been crucified!”

“We better warn the Captain,” said Siss. She pulled the control lever and the shuttle shot back up into space.

Almost immediately, the communications panel flashed to life. “Shuttle Mustang,” said Jollyrei’s voice, “report. What are you doing out there, Barb?! Come back in immediately! That’s an order!”

“Nothing I’d like better,” said Barb, “but we’re having a few technical issues.”

“You mean we don’t know how to really steer this thing, or land, right?” asked Siss.

“What!?” said Siss and the voice of Jollyrei simultaneously.

“We will take care of rescues, Ensign, said Wragg’s voice. “You are bringing that shuttle back, now!”

“Can’t do it,” said Barb. “I can’t steer to get back into the shuttle bay. Safest if I land on the planet…”

“Like you know how to do that…” said Siss.

“…and some pilot can fly it back up later…” said Barb.

“…or what’s left of it,” said Siss, but the shuttle was spinning around, and around, and around and around again, and finally shot off in the direction of the Dark Zone, before careening around and shooting down toward the planet again.

“Dammit,” said Jollyrei, on the bridge of the Cunnilingus. “Wait for them to come around. If you see them anywhere in range again, Mr. Loxuru, hit them with a tractor beam.

“Mr. Repertor,” said Wragg, “we are going to mount a full on rescue mission, and Prime Directive be damned!" he said looking pointedly at Phlebas, who pretended not to notice. "Nobody nails my crew except me.”

“Well said sir,” said Repertor.

To be continued…
More this evening.... it'll take me till then to recover!

Great work, Jolly, and a nice take on the crux experience. We have had the cross as a final lover before, but seldom accompanied by such pleasure, and such a sensuous description. The grass that she feels on her bottom after her skirt is removed, the languorous stretch, wonderful :)
Maybe I missed ants or spiders on her tight little...
Ooops... :smiley_1140::grazy:

Last edited:
Listen, folks, some may say this is tale of intergalactic crux is only a story, but look at this official photo from the former guy at the Pentagon in charge of looking into UFOs. What does it say on the right side? SLAVE. pentagon1jpeg.jpeg

I rest my case. What is my case? I haven't a clue, but it's tired and needs a rest.

Something tells me that there will be soon a rescue party for rescueing the rescue party!:eek:

Well if both the XO and the Captain are down on the surface that leaves the engineering officer in charge of the ship. The Engineering Officer of the Cunnilingus is a big fan of Gun Starboat diplomacy.

Great story Jolly, would talk more but am pampering the photon torpedoes, they may get their big day out sooner than anticipated ;)

Last edited:
Well if both the XO and the Captain are down on the surface that leaves the engineering officer in charge of the ship. The Engineering Officer of the Cunnilingus is a big fan of Gun Starboat diplomacy.

Great story Jolly, would talk more but am pampering the photon torpedoes, they may get their big day out sooner than anticipated ;)
Full broadsides, Commander Sir?:devil:
fire.jpg

If you see them anywhere in range again, Mr. Loxuru, hit them with a tractor beam.

Let's try out our newest technology!:D
:abduct::abduction:

Yes, I think Jolly knows my secret thoughts and fantasies as well as I do myself :embarazada:

Back
Top Bottom