Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
That all rather depends where in good ole Blighty you come from,my dear fellow... Cheerio,B

Merseyside ?! Oh Bollocks!!
i come from leafy,rural Essex,mind you the Sheffield Girls,as well as Eulalia,aren't too far away.....They'd love a cruxing.;)
There's someone in Wales as well.....
Cheers B.

Merseyside ?! Oh Bollocks!!
i come from leafy,rural Essex,mind you the Sheffield Girls,as well as Eulalia,aren't too far away.....They'd love a cruxing.;)
There's someone in Wales as well.....
Cheers B.
If you look at the Members' Map you'll see the tree I live in in Scotland is at least as far from Merseyside as the mini-roundabout where Baracus hangs out. Further by land (and the steamboat service stopped about 100 yrs ago). Anyway, I'm not into cruxplay.

But check out mymartinet - he's a member but not on the map, certainly into cruxing (read his posts and especially the lovely one by his slave
My Crux, By Mymartinets Slave, on Crucifixions Forum

describing her Crucifixion only last weekend). He's at Bromyard Worcs, hardly Merseyside but probably no more than 2 hrs away.

If you ever get round to organising something up in Lancashire,let me know. I am sure i could supply a more than happy victim.

The organising and the overall secutity of the site are important,i was really lucky finding a site as i did, way off the beaten track in a glade in some woods near to where i live. I would be happy to assist the organiser if it ever came to fruition

yeah, I can imagine i will be looking for participants on this site. Want to keep this far away from my actual life.

So would anyone be up for it.

strangely enough i have a female in mind who lives in Liverpool who has shown me a interest in a crux session. Well there`s one

strangely enough i have a female in mind who lives in Liverpool who has shown me a interest in a crux session. Well there`s one
Let us know how it goes!

Back
Top Bottom