Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
From the viewpoint of the army command it was. Fame and honour could only be gained on the battlefield, by the best and finest soldiers!

The auxiliaries did not bother of course and found plenty of job satisfaction in their whipping and crucifying duties.:devil:

I'll bet they did ... :D:p

Female Jesus

Before the discussion of the thickness roman get out of control. We beat the main character 'Female Jesus' fast on the cross.
Suffering terribly, rivulets of blood seeping from under my crown of thorns and from the wounds of nailing at hand and feet. I can take solace, though, in the fact that they left me my loincloth.

Auxiliary reserve troops. Low standard of training and physical condition. They are given such dirty jobs, in order to save true legionnaires for front line duties.:D

Thank you Loxuru, I made that same point in the thread Surviving Crucifixion, that it wasn't always skilled soldiers doing the dirty deed, and a botched job was quite likely.

From the viewpoint of the army command it was. Fame and honour could only be gained on the battlefield, by the best and finest soldiers!

The auxiliaries did not bother of course and found plenty of job satisfaction in their whipping and crucifying duties.:devil:
No wonder the Roman legionaries were constantly grumbling,
electing new emperors and threatening to march on Rome.
Morale among the auxiliaries was never a problem,
X out of X for job satisfaction! :p

Female Jesus

Before the discussion of the thickness roman get out of control. We beat the main character 'Female Jesus' fast on the cross.
And she looks very satisfied too :devil:

Here a hot favorite for "THE DEATH WHIP CHALLENGE" by Damian
(A primitive barbarian from Germania)

The rules for this event are simple:
Beat a girl to death, but lay the most number of strokes on the front - Yes, the front - of her naked body before she snuffs it.

I think she endures hundred fifty hard strokes with the whip. Her muscles are hard as steel. With her tits she killed a Roman. With their pubic hair has stifled many legionnaire.

For this reason, she is in "THE DEATH WHIP CHALLENGE"

Attachments

• Favorite for the Challenge.jpg
    Favorite for the Challenge.jpg
    895.5 KB · Views: 1,401

Beat a girl to death, but lay the most number of strokes on the front - Yes, the front - of her naked body before she snuffs it.

I think she endures hundred fifty hard strokes with the whip. Her muscles are hard as steel. With her tits she killed a Roman. With their pubic hair has stifled many legionnaire.

looks like I am shouting something defiant ... barbarians do not die easily.

Hi together,

the title for this image is 'Parting on the beach'.
But I have no story to the Image. Please help me with a story. Thanks.

Have Fun.
Art.
Life is a beach...then you dry.

Stunning

THE DEATH WHIP CHALLENGE
First Day

THE DEATH WHIP CHALLENGE is start now. As the first participant an Amazon from the city Lycia will begin. She has bought extra a small, narrow-chested but tough Viking slave to competition. Audiences love this Viking princess because of her golden hair.

From the guards, the little girl is being raped all night long. They knew that the girl is now whipped to death. The cunt of the princess is very wound and swollen.

Lea, the Amazon, has devised a special strategy. A chessboard. First many longitudinal strokes. Then many cross strokes. The referee can that well count. Lea wants to create strokes two hundred. So they are tightly lash stroke by stroke. She hopes that the Viking survived this long.

The amazon will back at home, to Lycia.

For the Viking Princess, there is no more hope. You will now sit next to Odin at the large dinner table. In Walhalla.

Attachments

• Viking Princess.jpg
    Viking Princess.jpg
    390.6 KB · Views: 1,346
Back
Top Bottom