Cruxton Abbey, 1605

Go to CruxDreams.com
Vulcan never completely recovered from his injuries but the Earl allowed him to live out his years in comfortable retirement in Alnwick Castle.
Just in case Vulcan, or other readers, haven't been there,
Alnwick Castle (aka Hogwarts) is reasonably comfortable place to retire to.

Alnwick_Castle_02.jpg alnwick_castle_7_20111120_1898381899.jpg Alnwick-Castle-The-Saloon_jpg_920x920_q85.jpg State-Dining-Room_jpg_920x920_q85.jpg library.jpg

Welcome, Sir Wragg, welcome to the club of well rounded crux afficionados :D
No gender bias, crux for all, and pleasure for all.

You had the advantage of a very keen victim, of course.

Now, if I crucified Vulcan, he would probably not live out the rest of his days in comfort at Alnwick Castle! He would end his time on this earth nailed to that wood, its firm, organic touch a delight in contrast to the harsh pain of the iron nails. His body stretched, his energy sapped, his spirit broken with every breath. Blood flows slowly over his bare flesh, breath snatched into tightened lungs, minutes and hours pass as a continuum of agony - will the end never come?

Didn't think I should be too cruel :rolleyes:

Not first time out, anyway :D

Vulcan looked down through mists of agony at Tree preparing the nail, and knew he could stand no more.

“Sir…..Henry…..Percy.” Almost a whisper.

Wragg waved Tree away. “What did you say?”

“My Master…..Earl…of…..Northumberland. Please……stop……hurting….me!”

“Did you hear him?” Wragg looked at the others. Tree and Bull nodded. Wragg smirked in triumph.

Gunner looked disappointed. “Does that mean we have to get him down?”

“Don’t be ridiculous, Mr Gunner! He had his chance to avoid the cross. It’s too late now. Finish your work, Mr Tree!”
Good lord, Wragg. I know the chappie is a papist conspirator and attempted regicide, but you could just knock his head off. Still, you know best, I suppose...

“I am a reasonable man, Sir Eustace, and a reasonable man might well consider that you have done this, deliberately, in order to foil a proper investigation into a Papist plot! Arrest this man! We’ll continue this conversation in the Tower of London!”
,,,or perhaps not. :rolleyes: :confused::eek:

Sir Eustace Wragg was found guilty of High Treason and was hanged, drawn, and quartered at Tyburn on 16th February, 1606.
BAD LUCK. BUT IT'S OKAY - I GOT A COUPLE OF DRAWINGS (FROM A SQUIRREL, AS IT HAPPENS) AS A SOUVENIR FOR YOU. :doh: :devil:
EustaceWragg01.jpg EustaceWragg02.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom