Curious

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hmm, the page mentions,

In 'The Hanging Tree', Gatrell concludes that the occasional live burial of women in Europe gave tacit acknowledgement to the possibility that a struggling, kicking female hanging from a noose could "elicit obscene fantasies" from watching males...

The poor men!
Indeed. The church has a lot to answer for, what with their obsession with denying us our obscene fantasies. :mad: It's not good to bottle these things up. :confused::rolleyes:
Hard on the women too, I expect, being buried alive and all.:p

Indeed. The church has a lot to answer for, what with their obsession with denying us our obscene fantasies. :mad: It's not good to bottle these things up. :confused::rolleyes:
Hard on the women too, I expect, being buried alive and all.:p
I agree... I held onto my virginity far too long...

However (and there is always a 'however' in life) many Catholic girls did too and I experience many forms of oral sex, received and given, long before 'sexual intercourse'...

Tree ('old 69')

Let me be clear... I did not have sex with that woman...
1 BC.jpg

...I meant to say 'sexual intercourse'! Ask Tree- He can tell you the difference!!!

You are a lucky girl living in German, at carnival time
near Berlin they parade girls through the streets on
their way to be burnt at the stake, now that would be
one hell of a turn on. mind you, i don`t really think
the burning happens. Shame Really.
oh? i live close to germany but i am not aware of this tradition. maybe i should google to see if there are some public events faking this kind of burning. it would certainly be interesting to see - and even more interesting to participate and do some private playing later on (some nice crucification or some fake-burnings)

Back
Top Bottom