Custom personalized movies and photoshoots

Go to CruxDreams.com
Would there be interest among people on this forum for highly personalized and individualized custom made movies that would include wide variety of bdsm, bondage, kidnap, snuff scenarios?

Idea behind would be to use realistic woman (not a top model type 35 ish, not in perfect body tone and line) and videos would be realistic mobile phone taken. Like in case where you would have kiddnaped woman in some basement or apartment you would take out your mobile and take pictures and videos. You wouldnt set up 10 cameras and lightning.

Depending in discussion and interest shown in this thread we can discuss it further regarding woman pictures, rate for movies, scripts etc.

Would there be interest among people on this forum for highly personalized and individualized custom made movies that would include wide variety of bdsm, bondage, kidnap, snuff scenarios?

Idea behind would be to use realistic woman (not a top model type 35 ish, not in perfect body tone and line) and videos would be realistic mobile phone taken. Like in case where you would have kiddnaped woman in some basement or apartment you would take out your mobile and take pictures and videos. You wouldnt set up 10 cameras and lightning.

Depending in discussion and interest shown in this thread we can discuss it further regarding woman pictures, rate for movies, scripts etc.
Interesting idea. I hate too perfect models. Give us women next door, willing or not

Crux theme is ofc doable. For the moment it would have to be with some sort of improvised crosses as full scale wooden cross isnt something that can be easy obtained. But yes it is a option that is viable. For sale i dont think we would be going for classic mass sales. Would prefer to deal on direct client to client basis. Depending on their ideas and fantasys we would determine price.

For your information faces are no go.

Crux theme is ofc doable. For the moment it would have to be with some sort of improvised crosses as full scale wooden cross isnt something that can be easy obtained. But yes it is a option that is viable.

For your information faces are no go.
I can see the want-ad: “Looking for shapely models for bondage shoot. Must have pre-pixelated face.”

Back
Top Bottom