Go to CruxDreams.com
When this is finished, Marie and I will sit in front of the fire place, drink way to much wine and I will read the story to her. I am sure we will find parts of it that we can act out if not we will invite some people over to role play.
I might be available. ;):rolleyes:

Really good story PrPr! Cynthia is a well drawn, interesting and sympathetic character (even though, or perhaps, because, she murdered her husband) and even though it doesn't check off my own erotic boxes, you've kept me reading. I'm eagerly awaiting Cynthia's fate. But I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed. I mean, what kind of trouble could a woman possibly get into at a biker bar?

Cynthia Wondered

Chapter 5

Cynthia wondered where she was. It was not what he’d expected

The heavy door to the bar had a strong closer mechanism and Cynthia had to pull hard to open it. As she stepped through, it slammed loudly behind her. She turned quickly at the impact and was immediately embarrassed for her faux pas. Then she turned back to the bar and was infinitely more embarrassed.

There were about twenty people in the room, hanging on the bar, playing pool, sitting at tables in small groups. All staring at Cynthia as she stepped in. Everyone was in some kind of biker attire. A lot of leather, bare chests, bare arms, tattoos everywhere as well as numerous piercings. About three quarters were male and looked rather dirty and very tough. The women looked very dirty and even tougher!

It was hard to imagine somewhere where an older, shy, prim, chubby woman would be more out of place. Cynthia just stood frozen for half a minute, unable to think, unable to react. As she did, everyone kept staring at this fish out of water. Some began to move toward her.

Cynthia finally was able to think and looked around for a sign of Marie. Nothing. She saw over the bar, in neon the name of the place: “RED ASS BAR.” Oh my God, she thought. Several of the men were getting close. Hurriedly, she turned to go, only to face two large bikers who stood in front of the door.

Cynthia stammered something about “Excuse me, please, could you let me by?” when she felt a firm hand on her shoulder which forced her to turn back around. She was face to face with one of the women, not more than six inches from her face. Even with her 4-inch heels, she felt the woman tower over her. Maybe 40 years old, deep tanned, with close roughly chopped purple hair and a prominent ring in her septum and her lower lip, she seemed built almost like a body builder.

“Whatcha matter, fat bitch? Aren’t we good enough to drink with?” she asked in a gravelly almost masculine voice. “You come in here all dressed fancy and then you don’t like us?”

“No..no..n. I..I…just must have m-m-made a mistake.” Cynthia felt some of her mild childhood stutter coming back. “I have to go n-n-now. I-I-m meeting someone.”

“You just met me bitch! My name’s Sally. What’s yours?”

“C-cynthia.”

“Well, C-cynthia. Nice to meet you. Here, let me buy you a drink.”

Cynthia tried to decline, but Sally took her arm in a vise-like grasp and half dragged her to the bar. A crowd of the patrons had formed a circle around the two and gave Sally encouragement. “What do you want C-cynthia? I’m buying.”

“Oh, no, I couldn’t, I don’t want to.”

“Ain’t my money good enough for you, bitch?” shouted Sally only inches from Cynthia’s face. Then, without warning she slapped her. Not a gentle child slap, a hard, strong hand smacking her head sharply to the side and making her see stars!

“Guys, hold her for me.” Cynthia felt strong hands grab her elbows and wrists and pull then tightly behind her back, forcing her head up and her chest out. She almost cried at her big breasts exposed prominently that way.

“Now what drink did you want me to buy you?” she said taking Cynthia’s chin in her hands and again bringing her face close.

Cynthia didn’t drink much and only could think of “A little Merlot, please.”

All the men and women around her broke out laughing. Sally spoke slow and firm, “We don’t got no stinkin’ wines here, bitch. Order something with hard liquor.”

Again, flustered and confused, Cynthia named the only drink she knew, “A lemon drop, p-p-please.”

Now the Bartender shouted at her. “Hey look, cunt! We serve hard drinks in here for people who want to get drunk fast, and we don't need any characters around to give the joint "atmosphere". Is that clear, or do I have to slip you my left for a convincer?” he said, holding up his left fist.

“Get the cunt a rye, Bob, on me!” said Sally. He placed a shot glass on the bar and poured the dark amber liquid from a bottle which seemed to have lost its label. Cynthia noticed the glass seemed dirty. Sally took the glass and turned to Cynthia. “I’m gonna give this to you. Open up and swallow. If you spill one drop of the booze my money paid for, I’m personally beat the living daylights out of you. GOT IT?”

Cynthia opened up her mouth wide and tried to prepare. At least Sally poured slowly and she was able to swallow every drop. But her throat was on fire. It was the harshest drink she’d ever tasted. Immediately she could fell it burning her empty stomach.

“Good job, C-cynthia. Now why don’t you thank me by entertaining us.”

“E-en-entertain?”

“Yeah, entertain the whole bar. Let’s get you up on the pool table there and have you do a strip tease for us! Dance and get naked!”

Cynthia wondered if she had died and gone to hell!

Cynthia Wondered

Chapter 5

Cynthia wondered where she was. It was not what he’d expected

The heavy door to the bar had a strong closer mechanism and Cynthia had to pull hard to open it. As she stepped through, it slammed loudly behind her. She turned quickly at the impact and was immediately embarrassed for her faux pas. Then she turned back to the bar and was infinitely more embarrassed.

There were about twenty people in the room, hanging on the bar, playing pool, sitting at tables in small groups. All staring at Cynthia as she stepped in. Everyone was in some kind of biker attire. A lot of leather, bare chests, bare arms, tattoos everywhere as well as numerous piercings. About three quarters were male and looked rather dirty and very tough. The women looked very dirty and even tougher!

It was hard to imagine somewhere where an older, shy, prim, chubby woman would be more out of place. Cynthia just stood frozen for half a minute, unable to think, unable to react. As she did, everyone kept staring at this fish out of water. Some began to move toward her.

Cynthia finally was able to think and looked around for a sign of Marie. Nothing. She saw over the bar, in neon the name of the place: “RED ASS BAR.” Oh my God, she thought. Several of the men were getting close. Hurriedly, she turned to go, only to face two large bikers who stood in front of the door.

Cynthia stammered something about “Excuse me, please, could you let me by?” when she felt a firm hand on her shoulder which forced her to turn back around. She was face to face with one of the women, not more than six inches from her face. Even with her 4-inch heels, she felt the woman tower over her. Maybe 40 years old, deep tanned, with close roughly chopped purple hair and a prominent ring in her septum and her lower lip, she seemed built almost like a body builder.

“Whatcha matter, fat bitch? Aren’t we good enough to drink with?” she asked in a gravelly almost masculine voice. “You come in here all dressed fancy and then you don’t like us?”

“No..no..n. I..I…just must have m-m-made a mistake.” Cynthia felt some of her mild childhood stutter coming back. “I have to go n-n-now. I-I-m meeting someone.”

“You just met me bitch! My name’s Sally. What’s yours?”

“C-cynthia.”

“Well, C-cynthia. Nice to meet you. Here, let me buy you a drink.”

Cynthia tried to decline, but Sally took her arm in a vise-like grasp and half dragged her to the bar. A crowd of the patrons had formed a circle around the two and gave Sally encouragement. “What do you want C-cynthia? I’m buying.”

“Oh, no, I couldn’t, I don’t want to.”

“Ain’t my money good enough for you, bitch?” shouted Sally only inches from Cynthia’s face. Then, without warning she slapped her. Not a gentle child slap, a hard, strong hand smacking her head sharply to the side and making her see stars!

“Guys, hold her for me.” Cynthia felt strong hands grab her elbows and wrists and pull then tightly behind her back, forcing her head up and her chest out. She almost cried at her big breasts exposed prominently that way.

“Now what drink did you want me to buy you?” she said taking Cynthia’s chin in her hands and again bringing her face close.

Cynthia didn’t drink much and only could think of “A little Merlot, please.”

All the men and women around her broke out laughing. Sally spoke slow and firm, “We don’t got no stinkin’ wines here, bitch. Order something with hard liquor.”

Again, flustered and confused, Cynthia named the only drink she knew, “A lemon drop, p-p-please.”

Now the Bartender shouted at her. “Hey look, cunt! We serve hard drinks in here for people who want to get drunk fast, and we don't need any characters around to give the joint "atmosphere". Is that clear, or do I have to slip you my left for a convincer?” he said, holding up his left fist.

“Get the cunt a rye, Bob, on me!” said Sally. He placed a shot glass on the bar and poured the dark amber liquid from a bottle which seemed to have lost its label. Cynthia noticed the glass seemed dirty. Sally took the glass and turned to Cynthia. “I’m gonna give this to you. Open up and swallow. If you spill one drop of the booze my money paid for, I’m personally beat the living daylights out of you. GOT IT?”

Cynthia opened up her mouth wide and tried to prepare. At least Sally poured slowly and she was able to swallow every drop. But her throat was on fire. It was the harshest drink she’d ever tasted. Immediately she could fell it burning her empty stomach.

“Good job, C-cynthia. Now why don’t you thank me by entertaining us.”

“E-en-entertain?”

“Yeah, entertain the whole bar. Let’s get you up on the pool table there and have you do a strip tease for us! Dance and get naked!”

Cynthia wondered if she had died and gone to hell!
The kind of reaction I have if I went to a church social.

I apologize to my faithful followers here. My imagination is currently being monopolized by The Nude Nurse story. Posts here will be slower. Don't despair, Cynthia will continue to have an interesting time in the bar. Next chapter soon?

Cynthia Wondered

Chapter 6

Cynthia wondered what to do. How to get out of here. Why her pussy was so damned wet!

Cynthia felt herself almost being lifted over toward the pool table. That in itself was remarkable given her weight! But it was a feeling of lightness that she could never recall except when she was a little girl and her father was still strong enough to pick her up and swing her in his arms. Cynthia now remembered how much she had loved that childhood experience and her father.

However, her reverie was interrupted as she felt hands groping roughly at her body. Rudely grabbing her breasts and butt – even her crotch!

Suddenly many hands were under her, lifting her, and there she was standing unsteadily on the pool table in the middle of a crowd of people all staring at her.

Cynthia looked around and saw all these faces looking up. At her! Lustful, Excited, Cat-calls, Obscene gestures. Never in her worst nightmare had she imagined anything like this. Not in her wildest dreams had she ever imagined people being interested in her and her body!

Sally stood right in front of her and shouted at her over the crowd. “Start swaying with the music, bitch and start taking off those fancy clothes unless you want us to tear them to pieces! Make it slow and sexy, we’ll have plenty of time to fuck you afterwards!” At that, the whole crowed cheered loudly.

Cynthia saw Sally take off her belt. A heavy leather belt with pointed, sharp studs. She doubled it over in her hand and waved it threateningly at Cynthia. It looked very scary

Slowly Cynthia began to sway her hips side-to-side. Encouraged by the cheers of the crowd, she gradually moved her body faster, even running her hands up and down her sides. Tentatively, she stepped about the table in her very high heels. A suggestive look from Sally told her she must begin her strip. How embarrassing and exciting! She reached up and undid the top button of the blouse and heard the cheers. Another button and another and her cleavage was openly shown. The tops of her large breasts shook as she was dancing vigorously around on the pool table. She couldn’t remember having transformed her early tentative moves to this sexy, thrusting action. It did feel sort of good.

Cynthia’s fine hand (despite her weight, Cynthia was proud of her hands which always looked slim to her) came back up to her blouse buttons. Another and another and the top was only held by one at the bottom. As she pranced around the table, more and more of her upper body was revealed by the teasing flaps of the silk top.

As calls of “Take it Off,” (followed by slut or whore or bitch) got louder, Cynthia undid the last button and slipped the silk off her arms. More cheers rand out as she swayed her full body for the entertainment of the crowd. With the onlookers goading her on, she undid the side clasp and zipper of her skirt and worked it down her ample thighs. As she stepped out of it, she saw a large mirror on one wall and a reflection of her, Cynthia, stripped to just bra and panties in public!

Dancing round the table to the insistent, pounding music, our girl made quite a sight. The semi-sheer, pink bra and panties were never meant to conceal and were not constructed to hold still her quivering flesh. Cynthia felt her pussy now soaking wet, fluids running down her legs. The heat down there was beginning to crowd all other thoughts from her brain. Without thought, her hands now roved over her body, caressing, stroking and jiggling her flesh. The touch excited her further and in a moment, she had her hands on her nipples, hard and poking at the filmy fabric of the bra. Closing her eyes, she pinched at those nubs of love-flesh. A loud moan of desire and pleasure escaped her lips.

As she kept pinching her nipples alternately with her left hand, her right slipped down her chest and over her tummy, rimming the bellybutton and down to the wet fabric covering her pussy. Her whole body gave a strong, involuntary shake as she pressed her hand against her slit.

A need drove her on as her hands then reached behind to get at the bra clasp. Her large breasts strained at the thin fabric as the position raised and highlighted them. The clasp was undone in a moment and the next to last covering of her body slipped down and away.

Cynthia’s bare breasts, round, full, soft and creamy, swayed enticingly with her motions; the hard, pointing nipples capping them moved in sexy circles as she danced. All Cynthia knew or felt was a hot wet itch in her cunt! She slid her hands down to push the panties down. The was a noticeable drop in the noise level as many in the crowd stopped cheering and sucked in their breath at the sexy woman, naked in their midst.

Cynthia stroked up and down her inner thighs to stimulate the heat in her cunt. Her one hand pinched hard on a nipple as her other slapped hard at an ass-cheek. Her whole body felt stimulated and alive with desire as the skin had become super sensitive. Her right hand went down and two fingers slipped easily into her sopping wet channel. She needed to cum!

“Enough!” yelled Sally. “She doesn’t get to enjoy this by herself! Get her down on the floor so we can all fuck her!”

Cynthia wondered how she had come to this, a whore, wet and wanting to be used!

Cynthia Wondered

Chapter 7

Cynthia wondered how she had come to this, a whore, wet and wanting to be used!

Many hands lifted her down off the table and stood her in front of Sally. Two large men held her arms.

“Are you ready to cum, now, bitch?” Asked Sally. Cynthia couldn’t answer; she just nodded her head yes. Sally reached down and stroked Cynthia’s crotch. She came up on her heels and cried out.

“You might think you’re ready bitch, but I’ll say when you can cum. Meanwhile we will get your ass as hot as your cunt. Back Room, Boys!”

A deafening cheer arouse as they began dragging her to the back corner of the room. As they got close, Cynthia saw double steel doors. In a moment they were opened and she was propelled into another room. She stared around in wonder.

The room was large, 10x15 meters. Walls of cinderblocks, painted black. One wall lined with tall cabinets; another wall hung with strange implements. Numerous spotlights on the ceiling gave strong illumination to the equipment in the center. After a moment, Cynthia realized what they were. Restraint devices for holding a person. The implements on the wall included whips and chains and cuffs. It was some kind of torture chamber!

Cynthia was innocent, not ignorant. She had heard of reports of real-life B&D, but had never dreamed she would see it. As the reality of the room sunk in, she became very afraid. She was alone, naked, with strangers, in a place she didn’t know. No one knew she was here. And now they had forced her into their dungeon! She began fighting.

Two more men came to hold her. While Cynthia was struggling with all her might, she was no match for four large, strong men. They quickly dragged her to a metal “X” device in the center. It looked like something out of a high-tech fitness center. Stainless steel, leather bands and cuffs, adjustment joints, levers, cranks, and whatever!

They threw Cynthia against the X-cross and stretched her arms up the top beams and tightened leather cuffs around her wrists. Then they cranked the cables attached until her arms were tight over her head. She was trapped!

Now that they had her helpless, the men went about securing her body. Bands were tightened over her elbows, cuffs placed on her ankles and drawn tight like on her wrists. More bands on her knees and she was hardly able to move. The final touch was a heavy leather belt brought around the small of her back. Two men pulled hard to make it as snug as possible, pressing her midsection tight against the cross and presenting her ass.

Cynthia had given up struggling; there was no room for motion. She just hung her head forward and cried. She was so helpless and scared. But strangely her pussy was still hot and wet. Just as she began to adjust to her stressful bondage, the upper half of the X-cross began to tilt forward. She saw a man at the side turning a crank and the beams moved forward and downward, forcing her to bend at the waist. When her torso was at a 45-degree angle and she thought the straps were going to pull her apart like a rack, he stopped. Helpless and with her ass stuck out asking for attention, Cynthia was shaking with fear.

Or was it shaking with excitement, she wondered. She was so hot. She thought her wet pussy would cum on its own! It would hurt so bad if they hit her butt, but the thought made more juice run down her legs. How she wanted to rub her clit!

Sally cleared a space and swung her heavy leather belt. “There’s a lot to work on here,” Laughter and jeers. “Bill, you’re left-handed. Why don’t you beat that big right cheek of hers while I see if I can make her left even redder.”

“Is that a challenge, Sally,” said a beefy younger man who stepped up in Cynthia’s line of sight. He lifted a belt even worse looking that Sally’s. A well-used leather band with heavy rivets studding the surface.

“Sure,” said Sally. “Butch, you count. We hit together and after say, 15 each, we compare the damage. The winner gets to fuck the slut first.”

“In that case, Sally, you’ll have sloppy seconds.” Bragged Bill.

“I’ll win all right,” said Sally. “Won’t matter either way much, the fat whore’s creaming so hard the first in will be sloppy!” The crowd erupted with laughter at Cynthia’s predicament. She blushed deeply with humiliation and arousal.

The two took positions to her right and left rear, with their cruel belts at the ready. Butch, the counter said, “Ready, Steady, Hit!”

The two drove their heavy belts into Cynthia’s ass with full force; neither wanted to hold back and lose. The smack of leather and studs on soft flesh sounded like a thunderclap within the hard-walled room.

The shot of pain from her ass-cheeks rocketed to Cynthia’s brain. It took a fraction of a second for it to register and another second for her to gather a breath. Then she screamed in pain.

The sting on both her ass cheeks was incredible. But she hardly had time to gauge it before Butch said, “Two” and both belts again crashed into her soft, ass flesh!

Red welts were already raised on her rear when Butch said, “Three!” Cynthia tried to cringe, but to no avail. Duel blows struck, her ass exploded in new pain, and she screamed at the top of her lungs. Even in the tight constraints of the x-cross, she was pumping her ass in agony. The crowd loved the display of Cynthia’s fat ass rolling while more and more red welts appeared!

“Four!” Two more terrible blows. As Cynthia cried, Bill noticed Sally’s side looked a little redder. He wound up with both hands on his belt to catch up.

“Five!” This time Bill’s belt crashed harder than ever and Cynthia screamed at the assault.

“A moment to rest your arms and have a drink. It must be thirsty work,” said Butch.

Cynthia’s pain didn’t take a rest. Five hard blows with studded belts on each ass-cheeks stung horribly. She cried and sobbed in pain. But with the break, she felt her cunt churning with fire and the fluid running faster down her inner thighs! Her fevered brain wondered which would happen first: would she pass out from the pain, or cum like a fireworks explosion?

The second five went as the first and when Butch called a second pause, the crowd saw Cynthia’s full, fat ass-cheeks were both covered with angry red welts. Her body was drenched in sweat, and those looking closely, saw copious cunt juice running down her legs. Cynthia herself was no longer thinking rationally, she was like a wounded animal. Yanking helplessly at her bonds and crying and pleading of relief.

Sally’s side showed a slight advantage in redness over Bill’s. This surprised no one. Sally was the meanest butch in the club. Only a few of the tougher men would dare take her on and only one woman, who wasn’t here.

“OK, Final 5, Ready, 11!”

Another pair of nasty blows struck her ass. With the final prize in slight, the two whippers held nothing back. Cynthia screamed at the top of a hoarse voice. That pair hurt worse than any of the previous.

As the blows were now falling on top of previous shots, the damage and pain was magnified. Both whippers raised angry, raw purple welts on their respective targets. They could show no mercy with only four chances left to punish the snotty bitch.

“12!” Another loud crack of leather on soft, yielding flesh. Cynthia’s motions and cries seemed to be working to a crescendo.

“13!” Some in the crowd began to worry as they saw the welts deepen and red, blood blisters forming from broken vessels below the surface. These two were hitting with diabolical intensity!

“14!” Cynthia’s cry took on a lower, more passionate tone. Her ass bounced frantically as if in the last thrusts of fucking as she tried to escape.

“15!” Each whipper took several steps back and then ran forward, delivering their blows with doubled force. Cynthia cried out madly, but mouthing words that sounded like, “Yes. Yes, YES!” Her ass went wild. The woman who hadn’t know any sexual pleasure for decades, was having the most intense orgasm of her life!

“I guess I won,” said Sally, pointing to the clearly redder and more swollen cheek in her side. Bill bowed and backed away. He said, “To the winner,” as he gestured at Cynthia’s rolling ass. Sally pulled a large strap-on dildo from a drawer and moved to directly behind Cynthia.

As she began tying it on, a calm but strong voice came from the door, “I told you before. No one gets her before ME!”

Last edited:
Cynthia Wondered

Chapter 7

Cynthia wondered as her body was still shaken by the afterglow of her orgasm, who that was who had just come and taken charge.

A calm but strong voice, “I told you before. No one gets her before ME!”

The crowd parted like the Red Sea to make way for the newcomer. Clearly no one, not even the tough redheaded, butch Sally would cross this person.

Cynthia had trouble looking behind her and anyway, all her muscles seemed to have turned to jelly in the last minute or two. All she knew was that someone mean and strong had asserted a claim to rape her. Cynthia was too far gone, too exhausted, too aroused to fight it. Even if she weren’t, bound to the X-cross, she was helpless.

Suddenly strong hands grabbed firmly each of her butt-cheeks and she let out a howl of pain. The large mounds were bruised and beaten so badly! Heat seemed to radiate from the damaged flesh. Now someone was hurting them more.

After only a few moments of pain from her ass-cheeks, Cynthia had something else to wonder about. She felt fingers move between her thighs and begin rubbing her swollen and wet pussy lips. The woman gasped at the touch. Electricity seemed to shoot through her cunt and travel up her body to her brain. Yes! She wanted to come again! Only this time with her pussy filled to the brim!

The fingers didn’t linger long on the wet lips. One, then two, then three slid into the well-lubed hole, drawing louder and more insistent groans from the bound woman. Then one finger found its way to her clit!

The little bud of love-flesh was erect and ready. Drenched in love-juice, it needed only a little contact, a little friction to drive Cynthia back to wild new sexual heights!

The finger circled it, teased it, pressed and released it, and even snapped at it. Cynthia responded with cries and moans and grunts and several screams. She was getting hotter and hotter. She had never dreamed that she could be so aroused so soon after cuming.

Cynthia sighed audibly when the fingers were withdrawn. Then she felt a hard, big thing pressing between her ass-cheeks toward her wet cunt! Oh my God, here it comes, she thought. It was so big, how would it ever fit. The head pressed on her wet lips and sent a shiver through her body. As the pressure increased, she tried to arch back and spread her cunt to receive the intruder. Then the head popped in, stretching her lips as she never thought possible.

On and on it came, deeper and thicker. And then to hit bottom, pressing up against her cervix. Her whole body stiffened at a feeling she had never experienced nor imagined. She LOVED it!

Then it began to withdraw. Cynthia almost cried at the feeling of loss. The whole body was gone, leaving just the head still embedded. Then, it shot back in the whole way – ramming again against her cervix - in just an instant. Cynthia thought she’d had a heart attack!

The rapist then repeated the in and out rhythm, fast and faster. In a few moments Cynthia was thrashing about like a wild person. Her pussy seemed to be on fire, burning with sexual heat. She was squirting juice like a fountain, causing the cock to be drenched and slide faster in her lovebox. Panting, screaming, begging, Cynthia rode the building pressure in her loins higher and higher until she came! She CAME! A mind blowing, earth-shaking orgasm that seemed to go on and on, stronger and stronger until she almost lost consciousness.

As the thrusting slowed and Cynthia’s climax calmed, she was still only half conscious. She felt the cock leave her pussy with more regret than she ever felt in her life. Her attacker moved to her side and stroked her hair gently. Forcing her eyes to focus, she saw a familiar face: Marie!

“You needed that Cynthia.” She said, kissing her on the cheek. “You needed to get that out of your system. Cynthia smiled weakly and whispered, “Thank you.”

“Not yet, dear,” said Marie. “Wait until we’re finished.” She turned to the crowd. “OK every one gets a shot, let’s initiate Cynthia properly!” A roar came from the crowd and Cynthia felt hands on her ass-cheeks and a cock between them.

Cynthia wondered.

The End (?)

Cynthia Wondered

Chapter 7

Cynthia wondered as her body was still shaken by the afterglow of her orgasm, who that was who had just come and taken charge.

A calm but strong voice, “I told you before. No one gets her before ME!”

The crowd parted like the Red Sea to make way for the newcomer. Clearly no one, not even the tough redheaded, butch Sally would cross this person.

Cynthia had trouble looking behind her and anyway, all her muscles seemed to have turned to jelly in the last minute or two. All she knew was that someone mean and strong had asserted a claim to rape her. Cynthia was too far gone, too exhausted, too aroused to fight it. Even if she weren’t, bound to the X-cross, she was helpless.

Suddenly strong hands grabbed firmly each of her butt-cheeks and she let out a howl of pain. The large mounds were bruised and beaten so badly! Heat seemed to radiate from the damaged flesh. Now someone was hurting them more.

After only a few moments of pain from her ass-cheeks, Cynthia had something else to wonder about. She felt fingers move between her thighs and begin rubbing her swollen and wet pussy lips. The woman gasped at the touch. Electricity seemed to shoot through her cunt and travel up her body to her brain. Yes! She wanted to come again! Only this time with her pussy filled to the brim!

The fingers didn’t linger long on the wet lips. One, then two, then three slid into the well-lubed hole, drawing louder and more insistent groans from the bound woman. Then one finger found its way to her clit!

The little bud of love-flesh was erect and ready. Drenched in love-juice, it needed only a little contact, a little friction to drive Cynthia back to wild new sexual heights!

The finger circled it, teased it, pressed and released it, and even snapped at it. Cynthia responded with cries and moans and grunts and several screams. She was getting hotter and hotter. She had never dreamed that she could be so aroused so soon after cuming.

Cynthia sighed audibly when the fingers were withdrawn. Then she felt a hard, big thing pressing between her ass-cheeks toward her wet cunt! Oh my God, here it comes, she thought. It was so big, how would it ever fit. The head pressed on her wet lips and sent a shiver through her body. As the pressure increased, she tried to arch back and spread her cunt to receive the intruder. Then the head popped in, stretching her lips as she never thought possible.

On and on it came, deeper and thicker. And then to hit bottom, pressing up against her cervix. Her whole body stiffened at a feeling she had never experienced nor imagined. She LOVED it!

Then it began to withdraw. Cynthia almost cried at the feeling of loss. The whole body was gone, leaving just the head still embedded. Then, it shot back in the whole way – ramming again against her cervix - in just an instant. Cynthia thought she’d had a heart attack!

The rapist then repeated the in and out rhythm, fast and faster. In a few moments Cynthia was thrashing about like a wild person. Her pussy seemed to be on fire, burning with sexual heat. She was squirting juice like a fountain, causing the cock to be drenched and slide faster in her lovebox. Panting, screaming, begging, Cynthia rode the building pressure in her loins higher and higher until she came! She CAME! A mind blowing, earth-shaking orgasm that seemed to go on and on, stronger and stronger until she almost lost consciousness.

As the thrusting slowed and Cynthia’s climax calmed, she was still only half conscious. She felt the cock leave her pussy with more regret than she ever felt in her life. Her attacker moved to her side and stroked her hair gently. Forcing her eyes to focus, she saw a familiar face: Marie!

“You needed that Cynthia.” She said, kissing her on the cheek. “You needed to get that out of your system. Cynthia smiled weakly and whispered, “Thank you.”

“Not yet, dear,” said Marie. “Wait until we’re finished.” She turned to the crowd. “OK every one gets a shot, let’s initiate Cynthia properly!” A roar came from the crowd and Cynthia felt hands on her ass-cheeks and a cock between them.

Cynthia wondered.

The End (?)
I am no critic but frankly I found it to be anti climatic. No pun intended. My arousel factor was climbing until the last installment. Then it wained , painfully. Sorry. My view

Back
Top Bottom