Damian look alikes

Go to CruxDreams.com

jonesygirl

Tribunica Potestas
Isn't it odd how you can spend ages on the web looking for something and not find it,but when you aren't bothered you find a load of stuff.I think these are by Elliot. As a mere mortal I can ONLY post three pics a time AND they have to less than 400kb :((
Julie

Attachments

• 1d.jpg
    1d.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 2,163
  • 1h.jpg
    1h.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 2,096
  • 1p.jpg
    1p.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 2,080
Dear Julie
Thanks for pics !
KInds Reagrds
Giacomo

jonesygirl said:
Aaaaarrghh!!!...............I think I'm beginning to suffer from Damian Fatigue.
Julie
you prefer coffeeshop's mill or HTH 's positions in front of the shop ?????

but i have a lot of them more :ymdevil:

Attachments

• haremF.jpg
    haremF.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,545
  • harempunishment1.jpg
    harempunishment1.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 1,610
  • Harem1.jpg
    Harem1.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 1,652
Isn't it odd how you can spend ages on the web looking for something and not find it,but when you aren't bothered you find a load of stuff.I think these are by Elliot. As a mere mortal I can ONLY post three pics a time AND they have to less than 400kb :((
Julie
Really love the last picture. I am discovering there is a common theme where I would be spread wide open and bound that really really really gets my juices flowing .

Back at home in Minnesota, Barb had found that her ready wit, sharp tongue and feisty attitude had brought her many admirers, but as a slave in North Africa, those qualities only earned her painful and humiliating punishments.
Damn... she didn't have to go that far. I'm only a few hundred miles south of there. :devil:

Back
Top Bottom