Damian/Makar collaboration.

Go to CruxDreams.com

apostate630

Administrator
Staff member
I'm starting this thread on a personal whim.

Virtually every image to be posted here has been posted elsewhere. But it's my conceit to post them together.

Is this necessary? Of course not.

For my own pleasure, I'm posting my favorite Damian manips alongside the Makar photographs he adapted.

Attachments

• Rebel\'s lover.jpg
    Rebel\'s lover.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 1,989
  • Rebel\'s lover template.jpg
    Rebel\'s lover template.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 1,881
I liked Jedakk's take on "Repentance." She's a Jewish rebel against Rome whose blunders led to the crucifixion of all her comrades, and her own.

Further, his model Sasha's taut, toned body was born to decorate a cross.

Thanks, Sasha.

Attachments

• Repentance template.jpg
    Repentance template.jpg
    368.6 KB · Views: 1,782
  • Repentance, full copy.jpg
    Repentance, full copy.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 1,824
apostate630 said:
I liked Jedakk's take on "Repentance." She's a Jewish rebel against Rome whose blunders led to the crucifixion of all her comrades, and her own.

Further, his model Sasha's taut, toned body was born to decorate a cross.

Thanks, Sasha.
and........................thanks apostate :D

You're welcome, Admihoek. But don't thank me. Thank Damian and Makar. And Christina and Gelia.

Now for a double header.

By the way, the labels I put on these images are not the originals. They're simply my impressions of what's going on.

Hence this Christian girl may not be cursing, but simply screaming. Lord knows she's got a lot to scream about.

Update: I initially misidentified Gelia as Lena. I've corrected that.

Attachments

• Christian girl writhing.jpg
    Christian girl writhing.jpg
    450.1 KB · Views: 1,807
  • Christian girl cursing template.jpg
    Christian girl cursing template.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 1,821
  • Christian girl cursing.jpg
    Christian girl cursing.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 1,887
Another double header, courtesy of Lena and Sasha.

I've commented before that Jedakk and I have very different conceptions about what the heck is going on. The story he wrote for it in Crucifictions is titled "The Fury of the Mob," and tells the tale of two Jewish girls mistaken for Christians during the persecution of Diocletian. In my mind I placed this image several generations later, and it depicts the last priestesses of Isis perishing at the hands of a Christian mob.

Mind you, once they were in charge Christians persecuted pagans with a ferocity that often exceeded what had been inflicted on their forbears.

http://ethnikoi.org/persecutions.html

Further, the pic is a reworking of one of Damian's pre-Makar manips, "The Temple Priestesses." But the more I think of it Jedakk's scenario is the more likely. Not that a mob would have spared pagan priestesses, but these luckless young women would more likely have been burned or stoned to death.

Attachments

• Thetemplepriestess_s.jpg
    Thetemplepriestess_s.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 1,925
  • Temple priestess template 2.jpg
    Temple priestess template 2.jpg
    540.6 KB · Views: 1,831
  • Temple priestess template.jpg
    Temple priestess template.jpg
    455.2 KB · Views: 1,825
  • Temple priestesses.jpg
    Temple priestesses.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 1,860
The first slave succeeded in poisoning her master. The second slave did not succeed in poisoning her master.

Notice how their fates were radically different.

OK, folks, let's give it up for Gelia and Galya!

Attachments

• Would-be poisoner template.jpg
    Would-be poisoner template.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 1,766
  • Would-be poisoner.jpg
    Would-be poisoner.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 1,815
  • Poisoner template.jpg
    Poisoner template.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 1,755
  • Poisoner.jpg
    Poisoner.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 1,813
apostate630 said:
The first slave succeeded in poisoning her master. The second slave did not succeed in poisoning her master.

Notice how their fates were radically different.

OK, folks, let's give it up for Gelia and Galya!
Great pics,keep em coming!

Rebel's Sister.

This is the actual story in Crucifictions, not my own take. The sister of a Jewish rebel is arrested and crucified by the Romans, who hope he will suicidally ride to her rescue.

He doesn't. After several days of atrocious torment, she dies.

This manip is based on Galya, who remains my favorite of Makar's models.

Why? Those who have long hung out here, and on Crux Foundation, and on the late, lamented Yahoo Crux group know why, and are certainly sick to death of reading about this. But if there are newbies about, here goes.

Galya has a youthful innocence about her that dovetails precisely with my perversion, that of an innocent going to an undeserved and ghastly death upon a cross.

Further, hers are among the first crux images I saw when I got into this kink.

She's done three sessions for Makar since 2003. "Rebel's Sister Template" is from her second shoot. "Galya Hurting" is from her third and probably last.

But Makar, if by any chance she gets less difficult to work with, and if she's willing and her body's in shape. I'd still like to see her return to you cross.

Further, I wish her all the best.

Attachments

• makar2003-11.jpg
    makar2003-11.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,747
  • Galya hurting.jpg
    Galya hurting.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 1,753
  • Rebel\'s sister template.jpg
    Rebel\'s sister template.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,733
  • Rebel\'s sister.jpg
    Rebel\'s sister.jpg
    390 KB · Views: 1,795
Normally I'm not a huge fan of photo-manipping Makar's crux photoshoots. After all the girls *are* already crucified, and if you want to envision them done with nails, imagination should be enough.
I do make an exception for Damian's excellent manips, he goes far beyond the usual routine of 'put in nails and photoshop blood, paste a few romans'.
These really are believable snapshots of crux scenes and the integration of Makar's models is seamless, without the usual coloration and resolution problems.
And Jedakk's scenarios in 'Crucifictions' aren't half bad either :)

And Jedakk's scenarios in 'Crucifictions' aren't half bad either :)

Gosh, yes Algabal. Doggone it, he can write.

Two more, and that finishes my stash of Crucifictions freebies.

My label for the first one derives from Damian's blending of my favorite crux model with a scene from a certain 1988 Martin Scorsese movie.
The story involves yet another young Jewess caught up in one of Titus's mass crucifixions during the Jewish War of 70 C.E. We see her in the aftermath of a powerful, visible orgasm. Her head hangs in unspeakable humiliation as the onlookers' jeers and catcalls echo in her ears.

The second pic is based on a true story. A Roman general was assassinated by political enemies. To cover up their crime the assassins blamed two of his slaves. Every slave in the household was then crucified, according to Roman law and custom. This blameless young woman is one of them.

Damian adapted the same pic he used for "Christian Girl Cursing" for this one, but his ability to seamlessly blend other girls' faces onto Christina's body created two distinct characters, with only hair color and agony in common.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• Christian girl cursing template.jpg
    Christian girl cursing template.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 1,764
  • Injustice.jpg
    Injustice.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 1,814
  • Last Temptaion of Galya Template.jpg
    Last Temptaion of Galya Template.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 1,776
  • Last Temptation of Galya.jpg
    Last Temptation of Galya.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 1,871
"Crucifictions" was an interesting project. Usually, you write a story and then illustrate it, but in this case Damian sent me 40 pictures and I tried to write a story that described each one.

And yes, Damian is in a class by himself as far as his artwork goes.

Jedakk

jedakk said:
"Crucifictions" was an interesting project. Usually, you write a story and then illustrate it, but in this case Damian sent me 40 pictures and I tried to write a story that described each one.

And yes, Damian is in a class by himself as far as his artwork goes.

Jedakk
I agree, his artwork is in a class by itself!

apostate630 said:
Galya has a youthful innocence about her that dovetails precisely with my perversion, that of an innocent going to an undeserved and ghastly death upon a cross.
Notwithstanding the well-supported canonization of Saint Galya I'll have to give call for some cheers for the delicious original pic of Christina, as I gather she's called, in the above post. Of course for the requirements of the scenario her serene expressiojn had to be wiped away...

algabal said:
Notwithstanding the well-supported canonization of Saint Galya I'll have to give call for some cheers for the delicious original pic of Christina, as I gather she's called, in the above post. Of course for the requirements of the scenario her serene expressiojn had to be wiped away...

I'm tempted to re-label one or more of Damian's pics "The Martyrdom of Saint Galya the Querulous under Decius," just to be pretentious. ;-)

There's one more from my freebie collection I want to post, which is one that kind of evolved. I've posted an account of this before and meant to simply post a link, but after an exhaustive search I can't for the life of me find the sucker.

So I'll try to recreate it here, abbreviated but with additional pics.

The first photo is an "early Makar," a somewhat makeshift forest shoot featuring the lovely Lena.

Followed by one of Damian's original "Arena Crux" manips.

These were merged into the original "Crucifictions" manip.

Jedakk thought Damian should use nails, and for the raising of the patibulum her legs should fly free. Damian complied, but they thought it still didn't look quite right.

I think they got it right with the final version; her feet leaving the ground for the last time, her arms stretched taut, her face thrown back in a heart-stopping scream.

But you will note there is no one photo that Damian used for the finished image. He fused together "pieces parts" of female flesh with a seamlessness that rivals Arcimboldo. Accordingly, I think his Crucifictions is a masterpiece.

Enjoy. And if anybody knows where my original disquisition on Arena Agony is, feel free to post the URL.

Attachments

• Arena agony copy.jpg
    Arena agony copy.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 1,928
  • arenacrux.b.jpg
    arenacrux.b.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 1,915
  • arenacrux.a.jpg
    arenacrux.a.jpg
    370.7 KB · Views: 1,917
  • arenacrux3a.jpg
    arenacrux3a.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,925
  • Arena agony template.jpg
    Arena agony template.jpg
    765.1 KB · Views: 1,906
Well you have finally piqued my interest. Thank you for the compilation. I enjoy photo manipulation but I have yet to try crucifixion. I believe a suitable background is essential and the Roman Coliseum is the ideal venue. Does anyone have the stadium background without the images?

Makar's work displayed here is fantastic. Does he have any work in an open field instead of a forest or warehouse? I realize that finding such a locale for this type of art is challenging but think how much more erotic would it be in an exposed location.

I hope I am not perceived as being critical in this my first post but it has long been on my mine to ask these questions.

I'm certainly glad I refound this forum today, I'd forgotten I registered well over a year ago.

The Blackadder

Blackadder said:
Well you have finally piqued my interest. Thank you for the compilation. I enjoy photo manipulation but I have yet to try crucifixion. I believe a suitable background is essential and the Roman Coliseum is the ideal venue. Does anyone have the stadium background without the images?

Makar's work displayed here is fantastic. Does he have any work in an open field instead of a forest or warehouse? I realize that finding such a locale for this type of art is challenging but think how much more erotic would it be in an exposed location.

I hope I am not perceived as being critical in this my first post but it has long been on my mine to ask these questions.

I'm certainly glad I refound this forum today, I'd forgotten I registered well over a year ago.

The Blackadder

Blackadder, Makar will probably chime in later with more details, but I've been following his work for a number of years and can tell you a few things.

He's based in Moscow, and his photography began back in the Gorbachev era as a personal hobby. The warehouse location is actually a step up; most of his early shoots took place in a sort of large closet. His forest locations are outside the city have the virtue of an endless supply of trees that are easily transformed into crosses.

Mind you, the steppes of Russia provide a similarly endless supply of open spaces, but I have no idea when or if Makar and Image Maker have plans for a location shoot. They'd have to transport themselves, their models, and one or more complete crosses hundreds of miles or more to do so.

If you haven't already, don't forget to check out:

viewforum.php?f=12

You'll notice that all the attachments posted from January 2006 to September 2007 are gone. A hacker attack wiped them out. For my part I've tried to restore the images posted on When In Rome threads, but most of them are gone forever.

Off to work. Well met, Blackadder. A belated welcome aboard.

This is the first thread I've restored in its entirety. It has the virtue of being one of the short ones.

The Blackadder
Like the lot! Cruxmeister

Back
Top Bottom