The dream holiday is a great idea though
dream holiday turns into a nightmare

i go on a dream holiday to Detroit
meet a black man called Lennox, he
fucks me day and night for a week.
i come home and a month later find
he has made me pregnant, dream holiday
turns into a nightmare

Proposed cover or inside spread for up-coming Concubine booklet?, PM me any that are interested in writing, I have the 24 pics almost ready for a Witch hunter close to finishing and will post a pdf on the writers group shortly, provided there is still interest or time available.

Attachments

• concubine1027.jpg
    concubine1027.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 778
Where do i go to book , say for a month, or is it a one way trip for girls
i really do love the dream holiday idea

I Have had the Middle East idea in my head for a long time
aid worker kidnapped by issis and in the end beheaded but
it`s so raw at the moment news wise i thought is best left alone

The dream holiday as been a basis for my fantasies as well. One of my faves goes something like this...

There is a small very conservative country with an especially beautiful resort area that is popular with foreigners on vacation. I read in the news about a beautiful female celebrity having been arrested for having weed in her luggage upon entering the country (she's obviously not a dealer, it was just to enjoy herself). She is sentenced to a severe flogging on her naked body. I do a little research in the library and discover that this has happened to a good number of foreign women coming into the country on vacation. In every case they are stripped naked and severely whipped, sometimes even in public! Then they are forced to leave the country. Of course, these real-life stories make my head swim and get me so turned on that I can't even stand it. I decide I have to experience it for myself.

So I plan a vacation and travel there, with a small amount of weed not-so-well hidden inside my luggage. I'm arrested, handcuffed and ankle-cuffed, and perp-walked through the airport. Utterly humiliating. At the station I am lewdly stripped searched, and the very next day I am sentenced to a public flogging. I'm sure I don't have to tell you the rest, but it involves the most delicious suffering. :):):):):)

The dream holiday as been a basis for my fantasies as well. One of my faves goes something like this...

There is a small very conservative country with an especially beautiful resort area that is popular with foreigners on vacation. I read in the news about a beautiful female celebrity having been arrested for having weed in her luggage upon entering the country (she's obviously not a dealer, it was just to enjoy herself). She is sentenced to a severe flogging on her naked body. I do a little research in the library and discover that this has happened to a good number of foreign women coming into the country on vacation. In every case they are stripped naked and severely whipped, sometimes even in public! Then they are forced to leave the country. Of course, these real-life stories make my head swim and get me so turned on that I can't even stand it. I decide I have to experience it for myself.

So I plan a vacation and travel there, with a small amount of weed not-so-well hidden inside my luggage. I'm arrested, handcuffed and ankle-cuffed, and perp-walked through the airport. Utterly humiliating. At the station I am lewdly stripped searched, and the very next day I am sentenced to a public flogging. I'm sure I don't have to tell you the rest, but it involves the most delicious suffering. :):):):):)

You might be interested in some stories I have written on just that theme:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/trabbian-justice.5427/
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/trabbian-justice-jungle-hell.5527/
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/trabbian-justice-comes-to-america.5484/

http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFA002DreamHoliday1.htm

Based on an idea put to me by a member some time back, young women today going to an exotic N African-Middle Eastern destination, only to be caught up in a revolution which put them into the hands of some hard, merciless men that took them and bound them into sexual slavery.

This looks very interesting. I really love the image on the right - I love how her arms are pulled over her head in a way that stretches her body. And what a magnificent body it is! Are there additional images like this in the comic??

Last edited:
This looks very interesting. I really love the image on the right - I love how her arms are pulled over her head in a way that stretches her body. And what a magnificent body it is! Are there additional images like this in the comic??
Thanks Jackie, there are a few more "stretched damsels" in various poses, a total of 25 pics, not all of them stretched of course.

Damian

Good luck for the sales!
I thank you SkatingJesus, though the buying audience is small and the income a lot less than one would wish for the amount of work put in, but the subject matter is not for a wider market I imagine. I will keep on producing them though as things are tight generally for pensioners :)

I thank you SkatingJesus, though the buying audience is small and the income a lot less than one would wish for the amount of work put in, but the subject matter is not for a wider market I imagine. I will keep on producing them though as things are tight generally for pensioners :)

For what it's worth (not much, I'm afraid) things are much the same with non-pictorial stories. Unless you get very lucky, like EL James.

Back
Top Bottom