DARK FANTASIES: BOUND TO THE WHEEL

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 576883The trouble with being bound to a wagon wheel, it always seems to me, is what to do about that protruding wheel hub? Most uncomfortable! :confused:

I'm thinking whoever puts a woman there is already aware of it, and hopes it adds to the suffering of whoever is on it.
being stretched like that though and having your mid section pushed out does seem like it would be extra painful after a few hours.

I love being tied to wheels, one of my favourite forms of bondage.

I'm tempted to change the title of this thread to 'Dark Fantasies: Bound to the Wheel'
in the hope that other artists, writers and picture collectors will contribute -
how about it crux.love?

Hi Eulalia .. just got this idea .. shall we make the scope of this thread broader in meaning to include 'modern wheels' as well? (read cars, trucks, cranes and a lot of other fun stuff) .. feedback from all members are also welcome
(otherwise I can always open a separate thread for that)

001.gif001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg

Hi Eulalia .. just got this idea .. shall we make the scope of this thread broader in meaning to include 'modern wheels' as well? (read cars, trucks, cranes and a lot of other fun stuff) .. feedback from all members are also welcome
(otherwise I can always open a separate thread for that)

View attachment 580487View attachment 580488View attachment 580489View attachment 580490View attachment 580491

Appears that the trophy hunters have bagged their limit here ...

I am intrigued by those older images like the one of the woman in the foreground on the wheel and another woman hanging by the wrists in the background. It appears to be an engraving from long ago. It would be interesting to know the story behind it.

View attachment 576865

To be honest, I don't remember where I collected those from.
My guess is it is, as you say, at least based on an engraving -
or other 19th century book illustration, perhaps a Spanish book of martyrs,
showing SS. Caterina and Eulalia. But it may have been 'spiced up' a bit!

Back
Top Bottom