Dark Fetish

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hey Ya'all. So I've been perusing DarkFetish for a couple of days now and was wondering if you guys had experience with it? Hows the community and what kind of people have you guys interacted with on that forum.

Hey Ya'all. So I've been perusing DarkFetish for a couple of days now and was wondering if you guys had experience with it? Hows the community and what kind of people have you guys interacted with on that forum.
If you like dark fetishes, there will be something there for you. It has been going for years, and has a large number of users and stored images. I have never used it for chat directly, but I have RPed with people from there on other media.

Thanks. I just signed up for it and was planning on going back and forth from here and there. Their are other BDSM related stuff I enjoy doing other that crux related things that I'm hoping to bounce off of people on DF.

Thanks. I just signed up for it and was planning on going back and forth from here and there. Their are other BDSM related stuff I enjoy doing other that crux related things that I'm hoping to bounce off of people on DF.
There is lots of stuff other than crux on here, but we are always happy to hear and talk about new ideas.

I know. I just want to see who else is out there and who might live nearby me as I don't know anyone else on the forum who lives in Michigan. The only other Americans I've chatted with from CF lived in Texas and Kentucky.

Well, your the first I've seen in the six years on and off I've been a member of the site.
Also, what's up my fellow Michigander! lol

Yes, that's right. I have noticed many members do not give the state they live in, only something vague like United States or Midwest. Good luck in your search.

Back
Top Bottom