Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com

darkside99

Magistrate
You have GOT to help me ! I have been accused of something that I haven't done and I don't know what to do to put it right.

My name is Carys and I am only just eighteen, they say that I have spent the night with Gavan from the village across the valley.

I haven't done anything wrong and it's not fair !

When they first came into my mothers house to find me, they were shouting furiously, pointing at me and saying that they wanted to take me away and put me on trial.

My mother was screaming at them telling them to get out, but there were eight or nine of them and our family is only quite small, we were powerless against them.

Anyway, they dragged me off in a cart across the valley I think I must be near the village where Gavan lives, I'm not sure - It was dark when they dragged me here.

They were very angry, calling me a slut and a whore, saying that Gavan was only to marry a local girl and that I had taken away his powers and cast a spell on him.

It's not true though. I'm only a milkmaid from a farming family, Gavan the son of a nobleman as far as I can tell.

They ripped off all my clothes and left me naked, by the riverbank - They chained me so that I couldn't escape and now I'm cold, hungry and frightened , you've GOT to help me ......

katrinanude008.jpg katrinanude009.jpg

You have GOT to help me ! I have been accused of something that I haven't done and I don't know what to do to put it right.

My name is Carys and I am only just eighteen, they say that I have spent the night with Gavan from the village across the valley.

When they first came into my mothers house to find me, they were shouting furiously, pointing at me and saying that they wanted to take me away and put me on trial.

My mother was screaming at them telling them to get out, but there were eight or nine of them and our family is only quite small, we were powerless against them.

Anyway, they dragged me off in a cart across the valley I think I must be near the village where Gavan lives, I'm not sure - It was dark when they dragged me here.

They were very angry, calling me a slut and a whore, saying that Gavan was only to marry a local girl and that I had taken away his powers and cast a spell on him.

It's not true though. I'm only a milkmaid from a farming family, Gavan the son of a nobleman as far as I can tell.

They ripped off all my clothes and left me naked, by the riverbank - They chained me so that I couldn't escape and now I'm cold, hungry and frightened , you've GOT to help me ......

View attachment 44802 View attachment 44803
This looks like a job for ERIN THE ELFGIRL!!!!

Great eye catching start to a story!.."You've GOT to help me!!". I think this is a job for Erin the Elf girl.

Well, I would like that in the run of awaiting her trial and following execution, she gets more and more aroused and excited by her fate.

View attachment 44802 View attachment 44803

They have left me chained like this for hours now, I don't know what they are doing, all I can hear is angry shouting in the distance, it is only going on in short bursts now, they must be deciding what to do with me.

They will probably let me go soon, or maybe they will want a ransom from my tribe - They HATE us ! - they always have for generations - I wish they would hurry up though, I've got pins and needles in my hands and my bottom is starting to feel quite numb.

I could hear a banging noise earlier, they must be chopping wood for the fire , a thin plume of smoke was rising above the trees .

They MUST come back soon, the quicker this is over the better, I'm feeling quite hungry......

SUDDENLY the warriors appear from the forest, they are still dressed in their battle armour, maybe they have come to release me, one of the is carrying a white tunic.

Cover yourself SLUT ! the chieftan bawls at me, his assistant throws the white garment at me, it hits me in the face, but I can't stop it as the chains still bind my hands, arms outstretched.

One of the warriors releases the chains and I am able to put on the tunic.

They tie my hands behind my back and one of them pulls out a scroll and starts reading :

Carys Wyllyams, you are accused of unlawful intercourse with our son Gavan Edwards, you know that sex between rival tribes is forbidden and now you must pay the price.

You will be taken from this place by the river to a place of execution, wher you shall be placed upon a wooden cross until you are dead.

My whole body froze when I heard these words.

I'm too young to DIE ! I blurted out immediately. I haven't even done anything wrong !

I felt a wave of fear surge through my body, all my skin felt like it was burning, I could feel my nipples begin to harden beneath my tunic and my legs began to tremble beneath me . ....
l_015-axe%20raiders[1].jpg katwayofcross09.jpg katwayofcross08.jpg katwayofcross04.jpg

Attachments

• katwayofcross01.jpg
    katwayofcross01.jpg
    415.4 KB · Views: 600
great tale, lovely pics,​
eagerly waiting for the next bit!​

Back
Top Bottom