Deadly holidays

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just Kathy !

No sooner had the whipping of Judith and Pira begun than the shooting began!

Lying on the floor next to Lox, I could hear the bullets whistling over our heads.

Everything happened very quickly, first of all, our two wonder woman took over and many pirates were shot!
It was shooting in every corner and I was scared because I was afraid to get the fateful bullitt!
But nothing touched Lox and me!

It was unfortunately not the case of our secret agents touched one on the shoulder and the other in the thigh then quickly mastered by pirates much more numerous.

What happened next was also very fast!

We were caught, we were torn off the canvas we had on our back and we were led to the posts with the two wounded as naked as us.

We began to whip ourselves!

Our torturers were really hitting us to tear our skin completely and every blow caused an immeasurable pain.
I thought they would never stop and they were whipping us to death but they broke off leaving us bleeding, lying on the ground.

On the stage, the crucifixion of Judith and Pira has begun!

I hear them howl with pain!

What will happen to us?
Become property of the two women, we will probably perish with them!

But how ?
A terrible fear is in me!
I think I have to make a reason, I'm going to die today!
But what death do they reserve for us?

I see sharp pious erect in front of the platform!
Impaled!
I'm going to die impaled!
What horror, a horrible death, atrocious!

And to say that these holidays had started so well!

Just Eulalia

The flogging of Judith and Pira has just begun and we are ready to act!

After the first lashes that distract the attention of pirates, we take action!

Released from this damned burka, I'm much more free in my movements, and my first shot hits the executioner of Judith, and Barb has shot down the one whipping Pira.

Shots come back at us from every corner and I realize that one of our men is already out of action.

The surprise of our attack having passed, the pirates have been quick to regain the upper hand, and, although we've managed to down several of them, we are overwhelmed by their number.
They take over.

An intense pain in my shoulder makes me fall one knee to the ground, I have just been hit by a bullet.

I continue shooting but my magazine is empty and, because of my injury, I am unable to replace it.

I am quickly mastered by two pirates who disarm me and pin me on the ground.

I see that Barbara has a bloody leg, she's suffering the same fate as me.

Our four companions have been shot dead and both of us are under restraint, our operation has failed and our fate and that of the hostages has become desperate.

They tear off our clothes and lead us to the posts where we are tied two by two with Kathy and Pira.

The lashes are raining down on our bodies while, despite our screams,
I hear Judith and Pira screaming, as well as nails being hammered into their crosses.

Our mission has failed and we will probably be executed with the hostages.

Cursed mission, cursed Africa, damned pirates, I will never see my native Scotland again.

Messa (text by piraland)

My poor Judith!

Chained to her post and cruelly whipped before being crucified, naked in front of us!

Provided that the intervention of these two secret agents is a success or is lost as the unfortunate Piraland too, by the way.

But suddenly, that's it, the action begins.

I am thrown to the ground by my emir who lies down on me to protect me!

I must have bewitched him, he must have fallen in love with me to brood in such a way!

It's very good to protect me so intensely but it makes me miss the whole spectacle of the shooting.

I still see pirates fall but the action is short and the two spies are mastered, naked and go with Lox and Kathy, replace Judith and Pira to the torture posts.

Their flogging begins and their cries mingle with those of Judith!

Judith, my love, who is being nailed to her cross!

I suffer for her, it hurts as much as when I see this hammer hit the head of the nail that sinks like butter in her fragile wrist!
My poor Judith who suffers martyrdom, who screams her pain!
I would like to relieve her, take her place on this damn cross but I can only cry and helplessly attend her torture.

That's it, she's nailed and it's now Pira's turn!

Now, raise their crosses!

In her pain, I find Judith more than beautiful!
Her small breasts pointing and her totally shaved pussy that must certainly be soaked.

She looks at me, seems to beg me!
I send him a kiss that I hope will give him the strength to bear his atrocious torture.

They are there, both naked dominating their spectators, worthy in their humiliating position!
Kathy, legs apart, shows her wet sex and Pira, perhaps because of her, who shows a strong erection.

I hope for them that it is true and that one feels burning orgasms during the crucifixion!
Little consolation for a scheduled death!

My Judith, I love you!
You will always be the one who makes my heart beat.

Chapter 9

The pain I feel on my cross is unbearable!

And, in addition, this influx of blood to my lower abdomen and that causes this erection!
I wish I could masturbate!
I'm sure it would not last long and that I would ejaculate as I have never ejaculated!
Maybe this ejaculation will come without even touching me or being touched.
I think Judith also has a sexual problem because in her cries of pain I seem to hear also hisses of pleasure, enjoyment. I'm sure she just had an orgasm and that her pussy must be soggy.

But now the pirates bring Kathy on the platform!
She is naked and has her hands chained behind her back.
She is put on her knees and her wrists are tied to her ankles so that she can no longer stretch her legs.
Then two pirates lifts her like a straw and presents her pussy at the tip of the first stake!
It penetrates a dozen inches and stops, prevented from going further by the feet of Kathy always placed on the platform.

Barbara, Eulalia and Loxuru follow each other and are installed in the same way except for Lox, who has the tip of the stake buried in his anus.

The wounds of the two spies seem to make them suffer but the pirates do not care!

The show in front of me makes me forget the throbbing pains of my crucifixion.

When I see the three beautiful pairs of buttocks in front of me, I feel my cock harden even harder and all of a sudden, it's the spark, the flame that ignites the wick and I ejaculate in powerful jets and many letting go a hiss of pleasure.

But for them, the real suffering will begin!

A pirate passes behind them and, at once, pushes their feet away from the saving wood that supports them.

Slowly, I see all four slide along their stake that sinks deeper and deeper into their bowels!

Their shrill howls accompany their descent on these stakes that nothing prevents them from crossing their bodies.

Lox being the heaviest sinks faster than the three women!
Inexorably, the stakes destroy the organs they meet, their blood flows along the stake!

I see Messa, the only survivor of our holidays, watch horrified the calvary of her friends!
Two crucified and four impaled, the absolute horror and she, what can she think?
Should not she feel guilty for not suffering, for not being agonized like us?

The tip of the stake Lox has just appeared and out of his body near his right shoulder!
His descent into hell ends, death will come soon!

Eulalia, her head bent backwards, must feel in her back throat the arrival of this accursed point that will have crossed her whole body from bottom to top and ready to appear through her mouth wide open.
Here she is, she is there, she has completed her journey in Eula and the destruction she caused causes the Scot to her scheduled death, slow but inevitable.

Beside her, Barbara is not better off, she screams to death feeling the stake that penetrates deeper and deeper!
Her belly is surely completely destroyed and the fatal outcome is not far away.
The tip of the pal just out of his body just above his right breast!

She can still scream but her death will come soon.

Rest Kathy, probably the lightest, who feels more slowly than others pal to cross!
She screams, screams, curses these executors but can not do anything to stop her lethal descent and the incessant journey of this foreign body that tears her inside.
Her cries are stopped by the appearance by her mouth of the assassin pile.

In ten minutes, the impaling of the four is finished and they only have to agonize, hoping that death will free them quickly from their infinite suffering.

For Judith and me, how long will our agony last?

This uninterrupted suffering may continue for a long time!

I would like to die, to be released, relieved, finally!

I am the first to be brought on the stage!

Judith and Pira are suffering a thousand deaths naked on their cross and I am going to be impaled! What horror, what a horrible death!

They connect my wrists chained in my back to my ankles and lift me to present my pussy at the tip of the stake.
The sensation is weird but not painful, at least for now.
They left the ends of my feet on the platform and I do not slip on this pile that will destroy me.

Messa is in the crowd!
She gives me a sign that probably means that she is with us but that will not relieve me of the harm that I will soon experience.

This is Eula, the British agent who is positioned next to me!
We are going to die together, we are waiting for the arrival of Barb, the American and Lox, my German lover.

I hear Judith's cries of pain behind me but it seems to me that in addition to the pain, she is enjoying!
Good for her, in her suffering, she has the chance to enjoy this orgasm of the crucified, I even hope she will have others.

Now, Barb and Lox are installed too and one of the pirates gives a kick on my feet which are found in the void.

Directly, I feel myself slipping and the slow plunge begins!
The sharp pain I feel at this moment makes me scream but no pity, the slow penetration of this point has begun and will not stop until I touch the ground.

I feel my organs pierce one after the other and the pain I feel is infinite.

I can not see anything, I can not hear anything, my pain has made me blind and deaf!

I never thought that such suffering could be possible!

The progress of this point continues and I feel it cross my chest, pierce a lung and take the direction of my throat!

I can not even scream because the pal is in my mouth, tearing my tongue and then find the exit between my lips!

It will be over soon, my descent is coming to an end and my life too!

I feel the sun on my skin!
It's really a beautiful day to die!

My heart beats and hurts a lot in my chest!

One last pulse ... One last breath ... One last beat ...

My ordeal ends, I die …

Last edited:
(Written by Piraland)

Now, I know how I'm going to meet my end!

Impaled !!!

I'm led naked onto the platform where Kathy and Eula are already positioned, ready to slide onto their stakes!

Mine is there waiting for me!

My injured thigh hurts me but it's nothing next to what I'm going to suffer in a moment.

I see Messa, the future new star of the belly dance, petrified, horrified by the spectacle of our naked bodies about to be sacrificed on the altar of piracy!

Judith and Pira have been nailed to their cross for a while, but they will take much longer than me to die! Their agony may last a very long time.

Chained, they quickly force me to introduce the killer tip into my vagina!

What a funny impression it gives me! Me who has received within me so much very hard sex, not to mention vibrating sex toys!

I am penetrated for the very last time by this sharp pointed stake that will leave me with no chance to enjoy one last orgasm and will destroy everything within my passage!

They are now installing Lox, who will perish impales through his anus.

Let's go !

My feet no longer support me and I feel myself slipping, slowly but inexorably down on my stake.

The pain is intense, appalling, and I have no way to prevent this horrible penetration that tears at my organs.

I scream, beg for pity, but my executioners do not care and laugh at the sight of me as I suffer through my long horrible and inexorable downhill journey.

I feel the point pass through my belly and, within a relatively short time, emerge above my right breast!

And as I continue to slide down the bloody tip rises to face me, and taunt me in the final throes of my agony.

It's over ... my feet reach the ground!

I feel that I’ve little time left, but it is better that it went quickly and that death now frees me from this infinite suffering.

A black veil obscures my sight and I feel myself leaving!

My end is here!

Barbara Moore, CIA agent who loved life so much goes away forever!

Farewell to love, goodbye to life! It's over .

I die .

Messa ...

Why am I here in the crowd watching my love and my friends suffer and die?
Why am I not with them?

I feel really guilty about them, I should rebel, join them and suffer like them an infernal torture before accompanying them in death!
I revealed earlier being crucified naked in front of a crowd that would humiliate me, it was always my fantasy but when I see Judith and Pira suffer atrociously, imploring pity, praying to die as quickly as possible, all my will Go away and, even if I really tried to run towards my death, i would be prevented by my emir who supports me and holds me securely.

The dance of death on the cross continues for the two crucified ones and the four others are brought one after the other on the platform to undergo their mortal torture.

I wave to Kathy!
Has she understood that I am with her and that I would like to accompany her in her proper trial!

The four are positioned on their pal and their feet are pushed out of the platform!
Their slow descent began!
It's absolute horror, their cries pierce my eardrums and I can not hold back my tears!
I would not look but my gaze remains fixed on the sexes of these women, widened by this stake of wood slowly sinking into them, on Lox who suffers the martyr, his anus smashed!

Unfortunately, I can not do anything for them or for my Judith, who seems to have calmed down a bit, probably omnobylated by the impalations that take place close to her.

Lox is the first to touch the ground, his pal is out by his right shoulder, in his suffering, he looks resigned, ready to leave this world, eager to die to no longer suffer.

Barbara is already dead, the stake pierced her chest while Eulalia and Kathy live their last moments, their pal out their mouth.

The execution will not have lasted more than a quarter of an hour!

The pirates seem in a hurry to finish!
Will they let Judith and Pira's agony last?

These images of death are forever anchored in my mind and I will eternally regret not being dead with them though that I'm not sure of that ...
I dream to be helped by my emir to become a captain of an armed boat to pursue all these pirats and do to them what they did to my friends !
From now, I'll devote all the rest of my life till that the vengeance could be done !!! :mad:

Attachments

• 7 Messa pirat.jpg
    7 Messa pirat.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 186
Messa ...

Why am I here in the crowd watching my love and my friends suffer and die?
Why am I not with them?

I feel really guilty about them, I should rebel, join them and suffer like them an infernal torture before accompanying them in death!
I revealed earlier being crucified naked in front of a crowd that would humiliate me, it was always my fantasy but when I see Judith and Pira suffer atrociously, imploring pity, praying to die as quickly as possible, all my will Go away and, even if I really tried to run towards my death, i would be prevented by my emir who supports me and holds me securely.

The dance of death on the cross continues for the two crucified ones and the four others are brought one after the other on the platform to undergo their mortal torture.

I wave to Kathy!
Has she understood that I am with her and that I would like to accompany her in her proper trial!

The four are positioned on their pal and their feet are pushed out of the platform!
Their slow descent began!
It's absolute horror, their cries pierce my eardrums and I can not hold back my tears!
I would not look but my gaze remains fixed on the sexes of these women, widened by this stake of wood slowly sinking into them, on Lox who suffers the martyr, his anus smashed!

Unfortunately, I can not do anything for them or for my Judith, who seems to have calmed down a bit, probably omnobylated by the impalations that take place close to her.

Lox is the first to touch the ground, his pal is out by his right shoulder, in his suffering, he looks resigned, ready to leave this world, eager to die to no longer suffer.

Barbara is already dead, the stake pierced her chest while Eulalia and Kathy live their last moments, their pal out their mouth.

The execution will not have lasted more than a quarter of an hour!

The pirates seem in a hurry to finish!
Will they let Judith and Pira's agony last?

These images of death are forever anchored in my mind and I will eternally regret not being dead with them though that I'm not sure of that ...
I dream to be helped by my emir to become a captain of an armed boat to pursue all these pirats and do to them what they did to my friends !
From now, I'll devote all the rest of my life till that the vengeance could be done !!! :mad:
A belly dancer captain of a corsairs ship looking for murderous pirates!
Revenge is a dish best served cold !
Good luck, Messa!

Kathy and me were dragged to whipping post and tied to it, together with the captured secret agents (Barbaria and Eulalia). What followed was a seemingly endless flogging.

Meanwhile, Judith and Pira had been crucified. Their agony was terrible.

In front of their crosses, four stakes had been erected, near a platform.

I understood, the pirates were planning to kill us the same way as they did with poor Maria.

The flogging is terrible, but somehow I hope it will bring me so far, that I got half unconscious, so that I will not fully experience the impaling.

After the flogging, our hands were chained to our back and our wrists to our ankles. Hardly able to move, we were dragged upon the platform and ‘put’ on the stakes. I was the last in line, next to Eulalia!

The stake immediately penetrates into my anus. But as our feet are still on the platform, we do not yet fully slide over the pole.

Somewhere in the crowd, I notice Messaline. She watches, terrified, our ordeal. But she will live on, as a belly dancer, something she always dreamed of. I hope she will be happy in her new future.

One the pirates kicks our feet from the platform. Kathy, Barbaria, Eulalia,...

It will not be long, before I maybe will taste my own intestins…

Last message from Eulalia

So, I'm going to die impaled!

My injured shoulder hurts me horribly but I guess that is nothing compared to the ordeal that awaits me.

Brought naked onto the stage, I see that they have already positioned Kathy on her stake and that, behind, the two crucified people are beginning their long dance of death on the cross.

Without any care for my injury, my torturers connect my wrists chained behind my back to my ankles.

Raised unceremoniously, my vagina is presented to my stake and immediately, I feel this foreign body penetrating me.
At this moment, still able to support myself on my feet, I feel no pain, rather just excitement.
I have always been told that impaling for a woman is a torture that starts well but unfortunately ends very badly.

After our executioners have also placed Barbara and Lox in the same position as me comes the critical moment!
My feet are pushed off the platform, and my torment begins.

Directly, I feel I am slipping down the pile, it is penetrating me deeper and deeper. I scream as I feel my uterus torn by that hellish stake and, continuing its deadly journey, it attacks all my organs that it meets in its slow penetration.
I am hoping that its point will pierce my heart and so free me from my suffering and let me die quickly.

The pain is insurmountable and my descent inexorable!

I feel the stake arrive in the back of my throat after coursing right through my body!

It continues, climbing steadily, up and up again till finally it emerges out of my mouth.

Moments later, I feel my knees touching the ground!

My descent is over, I have arrived!

What horrible suffering, what a humiliating death, with this ridiculous point jutting out of my mouth -

I hope that death will come quickly to release me!

Chapter 10

The four impaled are dead!

Judith and I are agonizing on our cross!

Only Messa, fallen on Prince Charming, is saved.

In front of me, the four corpses remain exposed!
To see them there, impaled, we realize that life hangs by a thread and that death can occur anytime, from anywhere.

I do not know how long I will still survive on my cross!
My pains are unimaginable!
When I put my weight on my feet, the cramps arrive in my calves, my thighs, my loins and if I let myself hang on my arms, my biceps, my shoulders and my chest that make me scream in pain.
How to position myself?
I have been searching since I am nailed to my cross, I can not find.

I am very thirsty and I ask for it, begging to be given a drink, my torturers turn a deaf ear and let me begin to dehydrate myself.

Yet, without drinking, I just pissed like a fountain and I saw that Judith, after me, is also relieved.

The dryness of my mouth is such that my tongue began to swell in my mouth.
Such a thirst is not imaginable!

And Judith, beside me, is not in a better state than me!
Her dance on the cross has adopted a deadly cadence.
Do they still feel those orgasms that have shaken her repeatedly since we were nailed!
I suppose that seeing her Messa at the foot of her cross should excite her terribly.
Aah! If she could come and caress her, suck her clitoris, I feel she would orgasms repeatedly!
But I think she can not hope for anything, the pirates are watching.

And yet, despite the pain, the thirst and the total exhaustion, I do not feel ready to die yet.
This agony can last for a very long time, hours, days.

I see the leader of the pirates give orders and now two of them come to us with a kind of mass of metal weapon!
They have surely decided to speed things up and go, as the Romans did, to break some bones in order to make us die faster.

Arms rise up in front of Judith and fall just below her knees breaking her both legs!
Two more strokes and the bones of her hips suffer the same fate.

An inhuman scream comes out of Judith's throat, which then faints with pain.

After Judith, it's my turn and my two legs and my hips are broken as easily as those of Judith!

I understand her screams, the pain caused by these shocks is immeasurable.

Now, no longer able to lean on the feet, are the arms that must bear everything.

The end is near, my breathing is more and more complicated and the pain more and more unbearable.

Judith came back to her but for how long?
I do not hear any more screaming or complaining, only a rattle close to death shows that she is still alive!
She does not even stir anymore and from time to time and less and less uncontrollable nervous bursts.
Her end is near.

There is not a part of my body that does not make me suffer!
And nervous tics, spasmodic movements start to shake me.
My breathing is getting harder and my heart seems to be racing in my chest.
Death begins to take hold of me.

A loud cry is tearing my ears! "Messalina, I'm dying!"

Another cry answers her! " Goodbye My Love ! "

It was the last cry, the last breath of Judith who has just passed from life to death!

Her head is bent over his chest and will never rise again.

A blazing pain runs through my chest!
My heart is running its last beats.
The pain is accentuating, going through my whole body!
My life is going away, my death is here!

Goodbye, it's the end!

How beautiful life was ..............

The end (of our hollidays)

Epilogue

All is finished!

Six corpses are exposed, naked, tortured, executed!

How long will they stay there?
Perhaps they will never have burials and, like Maria, will serve as a meal for birds and then decompose until only their skeleton remains!

Human cruelty has no limits, these pirates are Venals murderers capable of anything!

Today, I swear to do everything to avenge the victims of these savages!

Maria, dead impaled for trying to flee

Kathy, impaled for being bought by secret agents

Loxuru, impaled for the same reasons as Kathy

Barbara, CIA agent, impaled during her rescue mission

Eulalia, agent in the service of her majesty, impaled during the same mission

Judith, my love, crucified for refusing to suck a man in public

Piraland, crucified for trying to defend Judith

All these deaths for nothing!

And I who follows there, alive, intact!
I am ashamed to live knowing that others have died in excruciating pain, I should have accompanied them, suffer with them, die with them.

If I succeed as a belly dancer and my emir agrees to help me financially, I will charter a boat and a crew to track down these pirates.

Their faces are printed in my brain and I will chase them to hell if necessary.

If in ten years I have not succeeded, I swear on the memory of my friends to join them and end up as the love of my life crucified naked on a cross.

I persist and sign . PaskellCrux21_1.jpg

What a story, piraland ! I'm happy for my participation , it was great !
I want to notice that , fortunatelly, it's fantasy ! Judith and all the others are alive , of course ...
But, I also can tell that I persist and sign : to be a belly'dancer is one of my best wishes !:D:rolleyes:

159 Snapshot_001.jpg

your Messa ...

I would like to thank all the actors and collaborators for their participation in my story.

It is thanks to you that I was able to lead this adventure to its unfortunately tragic end.

It's really nice to be able to count on you.

Messa, Barbara, Eulalia, Kathy, Loxuru thanks a lot and see you soon.

Thank you, Piraland, for inviting us to this exciting holiday, :zplayita:and setting out the story!:ARMS1:

Next time, however, we better take a more expensive travel Insurance. Perhaps they would have sent 60 to liberate us, in stead of 6.:doh:;)

Back
Top Bottom