Death And The Maiden

Go to CruxDreams.com
WHY STOP THERE? THEY SAY LOVE NEVER DIES.
Well fine, but it's going to be a hell of an eternity waiting for you
while you're out all the time on your job -
eventually coming home black-eyed and hollow-cheeked
muttering about customers being so demanding.... :demon7:

WISHING ALL THE BEAUTIFUL CRUX WOMEN HERE A VERY HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY.

THE MORRIGHAN CELEBRATES WITH YOU, AND WOE TO ANY WHO WOULD SAY SHE IS NOT AT LEAST THE EQUAL OF ANY MERE MAN. ;):firedevil:
flower1
macha-celtic.jpg morrigan2.jpg morrigan1.jpg nemhainn.jpg nemain2.jpg nemain.jpg

Feyre, Nice picture. You are really active on this site for a newcomer. I am fairly new myself and I find it fascinating to read other people's comments and ideas. There are also some nice artworks and photos from other sites. You can check out a short novel I wrote for the site called "Blessed Be the Crucified," which is under the Crucified Women forum.

Hi there. Is it ok if I leave this picture here? I don't have any others like this, but I do like it, and it seems like it would fit in well in this topic. I hope it's ok.
WELL, I QUITE LIKE IT. I THINK THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE IS YOU, IS IT? WHO IS THE OTHER ONE? I HARDLY THINK THERE ARE TWO OF ME (ALTHOUGH THAT WOULD BE A NICE TRICK). DO YOU DANCE, FAYRE? TELL YOU WHAT, WE'LL DITCH THIS OTHER GUY AND...
death-gif01.gif

Hi there. Is it ok if I leave this picture here? I don't have any others like this, but I do like it, and it seems like it would fit in well in this topic. I hope it's ok.
View attachment 589734

messa pensive 7.jpg Of course that I should say like Jolly ! But....... I didn't know that he had a twin ... Anyway, the skeletons are all looking like themselves ...
nice pic
:devil:!

Back
Top Bottom