Death And The Maiden

Go to CruxDreams.com
More to the point, what does Jolly think he is doing pulling up her dress like that? :confused:
I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING.:cool: WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING? :rolleyes:
Knowing him, he will once more have an explanation for it. That's the trouble with him! He has always the last word!:confused:
PROFESSIONAL INTEREST. HAVE TO CHECK TO SEE IF SHE'S READY TO GO. ;):devil::facepalm:

View attachment 662420
Has this one from Japan been posted Jolly? It looks like the Grim Reaper’s task might be an easy one as she seems to be offering him everything all too readily:devil2:
I LOSE TRACK OF WHAT'S ALREADY BEEN POSTED, BUT IT'S ALWAYS GOOD FOR ANOTHER VIEW. AND AT SOME POINT, THEY ALL BECOME "EASY". ;)

I don't think we've seen that one, but it's from the the very erotic 'ex libris' series by 'Alphonse Inoue'
https://www.cvltnation.com/nsfw-ex-libris-by-alphonse-inoue/
Some inspiring artwork there eul …

A7431688-B86F-444A-A5ED-69D2DEDCA5AE.png and Pp is sure you would soon guess His favourite but Jolly’s thread is about the maiden and death so …

30C5138F-05B9-4BB9-81BF-7F54793F247E.jpeg hee is one where Death seems to have already claimed the maiden for his own. (signature says Fabuel Ladroit 2007)

Back
Top Bottom