Decadent Art by zfx

Go to CruxDreams.com
old work coming out of the boxes

Things are so in decline these days. The local village girls used to make much better servants back then. Nowadays, they are lazy and they break things. One constantly has to go to the time and trouble to see that they are punished.

an old job, certainly witches

I see an number of pictures like this where women who are pregnant are being hung.

Interestingly in England and her colonies, "defense of the belly" was a reason a woman could NOT be executed because you would be kill the unborn child who was considered innocent.

That's how Anne Bonny the famous female pirate avoided execution for her crimes.

So if in jolly old England I wasn't pregnant going into jail, I'd make damn sure I was before I was in front of the judge!

kisses

willowfall

I see an number of pictures like this where women who are pregnant are being hung.

Interestingly in England and her colonies, "defense of the belly" was a reason a woman could NOT be executed because you would be kill the unborn child who was considered innocent.

That's how Anne Bonny the famous female pirate avoided execution for her crimes.

So if in jolly old England I wasn't pregnant going into jail, I'd make damn sure I was before I was in front of the judge!

kisses

willowfall
What used to happen after the woman gave birth?

Weird, why not to be executed after the childbirth? Furthermore not fair because men hadnt this luxury:demon7:

Probably because before you had "social services" the government didn't want to create a bunch of orphans, especially baby ones.

And the concept of "fair" between the sexes is strictly a modern one. And artificial to boot, nothing and no one in this world is "equal" (another modern stupidity).

kisses

willowfall

Good heavens, that’s President McKinley! Could this have been the real motive for his assassination? :eek::rolleyes:

Attachments

• C0222282-3EB4-4EFA-8177-40A2BB29B317.jpeg
    C0222282-3EB4-4EFA-8177-40A2BB29B317.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 1,303
Back
Top Bottom