Defecation On The Cross.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ok,hands up,who's gone through a "safe" self-crux,and managed to either Piss,or Shit themselves whilst crucified,(deliberately)??
i've done it one or twice and it is a strange sensation.(even in a very controlled environment...like my Bathroom,easier to clear up)
The mixture of "helplessness" and "humiliation",plus "kinkiness"....
Mind you,as a bloke it is hard to pee if you want to wank-off at the same time....!! (even if you ARE desperate for a pee...!)
Wank comes first,then the pee-ing !!
i also find wearing a loincloth adds to the experience,but,then that's just me.;)
Ok guys your turn.....
Cheers B.

Ok,hands up,who's gone through a "safe" self-crux,and managed to either Piss,or Shit themselves whilst crucified,(deliberately)??
i've done it one or twice and it is a strange sensation.(even in a very controlled environment...like my Bathroom,easier to clear up)
Mind you,as a bloke it is hard to pee if you want to wank-off at the same time....!! (even if you ARE desperate for a pee...!)
i also find wearing a loincloth adds to the experience,but,then that's just me.;)
Ok guys your turn.....
Cheers B.
Okay I'm really not into that,GROSS!

Connie,don't worry i don't do it that often....just once in a blue moon to give a bit of variation...(at least i can clear it up afterwards!!);)
In other words..."too much information"....
cheers B.

Uhh....NO defecating here.....but peeing.....YESSSS! And yes...peeing thru a swollen engorged erection is very difficult! But I had guzzled water on purpose, and I had to pee so bad it hurt....OMG, the sensation! It is the most incredibly NAKED I have EVER felt....which, of course, made my erection even stiffer...yet harder to pee thru. Finally, I opened my legs wide, and after the first few dribbles came out, a big thick yellow arc of acrid smelling urine blazed from my open pee hole meatus, sprayed thru the air, and SPLATTERRED LOUD in the dirt underneath. It was SUCH an erotically raunchy sight! You could hear the gasps and ALL the other males cruxed with me became fully erect! I had a spontaneous ejaculation almost immediately which ended perfectly with this long obscene looking "string" of "male SNOT" hanging out of my still swollen maleness! OMG mattvcu@yahoo.com

Uhh....NO defecating here.....but peeing.....YESSSS! And yes...peeing thru a swollen engorged erection is very difficult! But I had guzzled water on purpose, and I had to pee so bad it hurt....OMG, the sensation! It is the most incredibly NAKED I have EVER felt....which, of course, made my erection even stiffer...yet harder to pee thru. Finally, I opened my legs wide, and after the first few dribbles came out, a big thick yellow arc of acrid smelling urine blazed from my open pee hole meatus, sprayed thru the air, and SPLATTERRED LOUD in the dirt underneath. It was SUCH an erotically raunchy sight! You could hear the gasps and ALL the other males cruxed with me became fully erect! I had a spontaneous ejaculation almost immediately which ended perfectly with this long obscene looking "string" of "male SNOT" hanging out of my still swollen maleness! OMG mattvcu@yahoo.com
yes, exciting, i've jerked off by reading this stuf

Yes in reality I would think there was a lot of bodily excretion, though if the victims were starved in prison before then maybe not so much shit. Possibly as well the terror of anticipation would have made their bowels go liquid & they'd have shitted everything whilst being driven through the streets, that & maybe at the time of agony of being nailed, so just possibly there was nothing else much to shit out while hanging on the cross.
I have often thought that if a loincloth was permitted it would get pretty rank & horrible once soaked in shit, piss & blood.
Smelly old business crucifixion!

It would have been pretty dangerous standing too near, the risk of being sprayed with piss or shit would have been great.

It would have been pretty dangerous standing too near, the risk of being sprayed with piss or shit would have been great.
This is why Tree thinks the loincloth could even be more humiliating than being naked. Your executioners have 'diapered' you to reinforce once crucified you are helpless as a baby and as a baby ...shit happens...

Yes in reality I would think there was a lot of bodily excretion, though if the victims were starved in prison before then maybe not so much shit. Possibly as well the terror of anticipation would have made their bowels go liquid & they'd have shitted everything whilst being driven through the streets, that & maybe at the time of agony of being nailed, so just possibly there was nothing else much to shit out while hanging on the cross.
I have often thought that if a loincloth was permitted it would get pretty rank & horrible once soaked in shit, piss & blood.
Smelly old business crucifixion!

Like this great pic of yours, PhilX :)
I'm not really into the bodily functions thing as an erotic trigger, but it can certainly add that element of gritty realism/shame to a story

Attachments

• 9[1].33 am s.jpg
    9[1].33 am s.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 1,345
Pictures seen in all years ever were clean. Think it is a game! When not, the intention was made earlier for dirty practice.

Most of us in the 'developed' world aren't used to people
performing those natural functions in more or less public places,
but in much of the world today, and certainly in ancient Rome,
the sight and smell wouldn't be that unfamiliar,
nor the need to keep well clear ;)

Most of us in the 'developed' world aren't used to people
performing those natural functions in more or less public places,
but in much of the world today, and certainly in ancient Rome,
the sight and smell wouldn't be that unfamiliar,
nor the need to keep well clear ;)
Actually, Rome and cities the Roman built through out the Empire had excellent sewer systems & even public lavatories
whattoiletsa.jpg
Slaves were assigned to clean up the animal waste in the streets & it was illegal to dump your chamber pot out the window. I don't know if there was a law against urinating in public, but I wouldn't be surprised. It wasn't until the Middle Ages that city streets became open sewers.

Ok guys your turn.....
Cheers B.

I can't speak to bowel movements because I always am administered and enema prior to being crucified.

Urination is inevitable, particularly since I live in a hot climate and am adequately hydrated in advance. I usually drink up to a half gallon of water. I usually ejaculate at least once (stimulated by being fucked by the cornu) and urination is inevitable. I remember the first time it happened while I had an audience. I was still erect and could feel the urge to piss. I tried to hold it, feeling embarrassed about peeing while I hung on the cross. Finally I had to just let it go and the sensation was incredible. I let go with a hard stream that seemed to go on and on. The men gathered to watch just took it in stride. Since then I don't give it a second thought. It is interesting, though to see the observer's reaction when it does happen because it is something quiet and undramatic. A natural bodily function not usually on such prominent display. To me it serves as an additional layer of helplessness and humiliation that I enjoy in a perverse way!

Back
Top Bottom