Defecation On The Cross.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Cules, I understand you're a "real" slave with a lot of experience.
I wish I could say so.
I'm a beginner with very kinky fantasies.
I onces was crucified. A Mistress let me hang for a quater. Naked bound with my feed above the ground.
I felt so helpless, so horny, but I could't get stiff, no pee, no poo
Maybe too nervous because of my first time and the hanging was already a heavy torture on itself.

Much of the erotic power of crucifixion is the humiliation, being displayed nude and posed in a way that is someone else's choice.
Being unable to control one's bowels in public is more humiliating. It hits home the fact for the submissive that a Dom is on control of her body.

You are right smartie. Perhaps it is hard to show, but more likely that being a combination of fetishes, the audience would be limited. Basically you have to like both to appreciate it.
The closest I saw was a picture that showed a woman crucified face to cross with a diaper. No shit was in it yet, though.

In my fantasies I often imagine shitting myself while being nailed. I know it is a dirty fetish but I find that for me at least that it is an erotic addition to the crucifixion fantasy. Just the thought of being so helpless and humiliated that one cannot even control their own bowels.

In my fantasies I often imagine shitting myself while being nailed. I know it is a dirty fetish but I find that for me at least that it is an erotic addition to the crucifixion fantasy. Just the thought of being so helpless and humiliated that one cannot even control their own bowels.
Hi cbbmember, that's also my fantasy.
A logic reaction of the body in such a stressful situation...and so humiliating.
Can you describe a short scene?

Hi cbbmember, that's also my fantasy.
A logic reaction of the body in such a stressful situation...and so humiliating.
Can you describe a short scene?
Smartie,
I recently posted a story in the post "crucifixion story." The character Kylie is playing the role of myself in the story and shits herself. That's pretty much how I imagine it happening to me. How about yourself?

Smartie,
I recently posted a story in the post "crucifixion story." The character Kylie is playing the role of myself in the story and shits herself. That's pretty much how I imagine it happening to me. How about yourself?
Hi cbbmember, nice story.
Smelly filthy loincloths.
I'd like to come up with a story too.
I'm dutch, so my english isn't too well. I will do my best.

My crucifixion with Kylie

How humiliating for all of us.
Being dragged through the City on our way to our horrible destiny.
I walk behind a beautiful slave with the name of Kylie.
How brute can people be to punish such a gift of God, as if she is an animal.
She wears a shredded dress. I look at her legs... bare feet, just like me.. finding their way through the sharp sites of the stones.

Hi cbbmember,
Is it okay for you to continue my story?

You had 13 fantasies in 13 year.

My crucifixion with Kylie

How humiliating for all of us.
Being dragged through the City on our way to our horrible destiny.
I walk behind a beautiful slave with the name of Kylie.
How brute can people be to punish such a gift of God, as if she is an animal.
She wears a shredded dress. I look at her legs... bare feet, just like me.. finding their way through the sharp sites of the stones.

Hi cbbmember,
Is it okay for you to continue my story?
Smartie,
I will continue your story if you would like. You gave it a great start!

Yeah! It happens. More often than not when a bitch is nailed. And eventually after hanging a bit.

As a member of your execution team (and of many other fine ladies) we assume you will shit while being nailed. That's why the standard form of crucifixion is to nail you condemned bitches to the complete cross on the ground. Go ahead and piss and shit as you want while you're on the ground. It won't get on us because we're at your hands and feet. We sure as hell don't want to be under you tying to nail your feet while you could be dumping a load or a piss shower on us. And don't worry about us fucking you before your feet are nailed. That's just doesn't happen. Nah, condemned bitches are plenty fucked before they're crucified, just not during the nailing. We gotta get you nailed and elevated as quickly as possible. No fucking around! :) Think I want to be fucking some screaming bitch while she might be shitting or pissing? Fuck no!

If we have to raise your crossbeam up onto an upright, we'll nail your feet to the side of the wood, through your ankles, not to the front under your body. At least then whatever you do won't get on me because I'll be behind the cross while nailing your ankles. Or we'll nail your feet to a block of wood while you're lying on the ground, then tie that block off from behind to the upright when you're elevated. It ain't easy nailing feet to the front of the upright once a bitch is elevated. No sir! It ain't easy at all!

First rule of the crucifixion squad (well, maybe not the first, but it's pretty fucking high on the list) don't get any closer to the asshole than absolutely necessary--like when inserting a cornu. Even then, it's best to just affix a cornu between their legs and let 'em sit on it themselves when they is elevated. The bitches will figure it out.

Just so you know, if you're going to be crucified you can be sure that the team assigned the task will do it in the most expeditious and safe manner. We are professionals after all.

Just because it's so filthy the more humiliating it is. I think everyone on this forum loves the humiliating aspects for crucifixion. Then why I can't find pics that show this?

For me, anything that humiliates the slave/condemned is a good thing, but shit grosses me out too much. I like them pissing themselves against their will or being pissed on, because it's humiliating and piss doesn't really gross me me out. In theory, having slaves/condemned shitting themselves or being shat on would also be good, but I just can't deal with it. If the fantasy is in my head, I can have it happen (though rarely do) because I don't really have to visualise the shit, just how it's making the slave feel. But as soon as you put it in a picture... no, nope, no! I imagine that a lot of people on here would have similar feelings. No judgement from me for people who are into it.

Actually, Rome and cities the Roman built through out the Empire had excellent sewer systems & even public lavatories
View attachment 332607
Slaves were assigned to clean up the animal waste in the streets & it was illegal to dump your chamber pot out the window. I don't know if there was a law against urinating in public, but I wouldn't be surprised. It wasn't until the Middle Ages that city streets became open sewers.
There was actually a law at one point requiring it - Vespasian set up public pisspots which managed to inherit his name. Of course, I'm sure only men used them...

And yes, bodily waste is actually higher on my fetish list than crux is, so I do think about this - it's more or less inevitable, really, if left up there for days. If naked, they can at best hope to wait until few people are around, while any modesty-granting loincloth will be a write-off.

There was actually a law at one point requiring it - Vespasian set up public pisspots which managed to inherit his name. Of course, I'm sure only men used them...
Yes the Romans used urine to help clean their clothes,due to the Ammonia content.

Back
Top Bottom