Defecation On The Cross.

Go to CruxDreams.com
And yes, bodily waste is actually higher on my fetish list than crux is, so I do think about this - it's more or less inevitable, really, if left up there for days. If naked, they can at best hope to wait until few people are around, while any modesty-granting loincloth will be a write-off.

I don't know (anymore than anyone else can) but I've got a wild hunch that on what must be quite a considerable list of complaints, concerns and sheer agonies, the worry over the state of their loincloth must be fairly low, and granted, the fact that as the nails are driven through their flesh and as they are positioned post-nailing the victims bowels involuntarily evacuate must be counted as more than mild embarrassment nonetheless I don't believe that will be at the forefront of the crucified's mind, indeed, they may not even be aware of it at the time.

A visual feast though I'm sure, I don't doubt that the victim was fully exposed at those moments precisely to humiliate them, not so much for the victims reaction but rather to sully them in the minds of what was probably their local community. If you've just watched old Mrs. Smiths son shitting himself in agony as he is nailed to a cross having been found guilty of some heinous crime, it'll be a while before you look her in the eye, and there'll be gossip oh yes.

Crucifixion was a bold statement by whomever was doing the crucifying: We have the power to do this to YOU! We can take you to a public place, in front of your home crowd, scourge the skin from you and nail what's left to a couple of bits of wood like an insect. We can take everything from you and be so bold as to do it slowly and publicly, you will lose control of everything including when and where you piss and shit. I have little doubt therefore that the cruel and devious tortures designed to further exemplify the victim's powerlessness in stark contrast to the crucifiers power would have extended considerably beyond the act of nailing them to the cross.

Perhaps those squeamish about some shit would be better not contemplating what a 1st Century Roman executioner might do to the prone body of the condemned nailed to the cross, especially once they cease their initial screaming and writhing but whilst they still have the strength left to react as the next humiliation and agony is heaped upon them at the hands of those who have stripped them of everything.

I don't know (anymore than anyone else can) but I've got a wild hunch that on what must be quite a considerable list of complaints, concerns and sheer agonies, the worry over the state of their loincloth must be fairly low, and granted, the fact that as the nails are driven through their flesh and as they are positioned post-nailing the victims bowels involuntarily evacuate must be counted as more than mild embarrassment nonetheless I don't believe that will be at the forefront of the crucified's mind, indeed, they may not even be aware of it at the time.
Yes compared to the whole "being crucified" thing it's fairly small potatoes, but it's still just the icing on the cake of utter disgrace. (And it's "weight" might proportionately be more if one is not being nailed up to die, but just tied up as a warning.)

And likewise, you're right that the purpose of the cross was to strike fear into any who thought of defying the law and the Empire - a purpose it served quite well, until said symbolism was appropriated. The torments of the arena, like being fed to beasts, had a similar purpose with a side of entertainment. And yes, I'd imagine there's all sorts of things that can be done to a criminal who in the both in eyes of the law and in reality is as good as dead...

Much of the erotic power of crucifixion is the humiliation, being displayed nude and posed in a way that is someone else's choice.
Being unable to control one's bowels in public is more humiliating. It hits home the fact for the submissive that a Dom is on control of her body.
It's not a fetish to consider the inevitability of defecation for a person crucified. It will happen. Expect it.

Well not that many things matter that much after the nails go in. Although on the other hand, one could say what's left suddenly matters a lot more than the life that's gone now.
You made mention of small potatoes, were I the one nailed to the cross, the only thing I would really worry about would be my "small potatoes" and what my executioner might have in store for them....

I see. All kinds of possibilities, really - not like they're much more use save as a way of hurting you.
Exactly, and given just how effective they are in that role, how little their destruction might actually impact life expectancy of the victim, how easy they are to access in the circumstances, and not just the actual pain but the dread of the act itself it seems naive to believe that they would not be the target of additional torture once a criminal is hanging on a cross.

Exactly, and given just how effective they are in that role, how little their destruction might actually impact life expectancy of the victim, how easy they are to access in the circumstances, and not just the actual pain but the dread of the act itself it seems naive to believe that they would not be the target of additional torture once a criminal is hanging on a cross.
Well, I suppose it depends if anyone cares to torment you at all, instead of just leaving you to time and the crows.

Well, I suppose it depends if anyone cares to torment you at all, instead of just leaving you to time and the crows.
True albeit that they've already gone to a fair amount of trouble to nail you to such an engine of torture in the first place. To me it seems it is the very idea that they somehow reached a plateau of torture and then decided not to inflict further pain or humiliation despite how easily they could do so that is for the birds....

The truth we'll never know but we can have a wonderful, colourful debate speculating. From what I have read it seems apparent that crucifixion was a varied practice and that could include many variations in one day at one crucifixion event with multiple victims affixed for the entertainment of guards and spectators alike. God help the rapist....

True albeit that they've already gone to a fair amount of trouble to nail you to such an engine of torture in the first place. To me it seems it is the very idea that they somehow reached a plateau of torture and then decided not to inflict further pain or humiliation despite how easily they could do so that is for the birds....

The truth we'll never know but we can have a wonderful, colourful debate speculating. From what I have read it seems apparent that crucifixion was a varied practice and that could include many variations in one day at one crucifixion event with multiple victims affixed for the entertainment of guards and spectators alike. God help the rapist....
Well certainly the number of options, of spectatoers, and even the weather are factors. Really, crux is a self-operating torture/excecution, but that's not to say there weren't ways to "enhance" it.

I see. All kinds of possibilities, really - not like they're much more use save as a way of hurting you.

This is the reason that I'm not a big fan of castration in slavery or execution (except right at the end of the latter). They are such a wonderful way to inflict pain.

This is the reason that I'm not a big fan of castration in slavery or execution (except right at the end of the latter). They are such a wonderful way to inflict pain.
I also might go for catration occaisionally, but I'm not a fan of euunuchs or ball torture.

I also might go for catration occaisionally, but I'm not a fan of euunuchs or ball torture.

Lol, for me, it's definitely gonna be one or the other. If I ain't inflicting ball torture on the poor bastard, those balls are coming off. The psychological torture of that on a man would be delicious.

Lol, for me, it's definitely gonna be one or the other. If I ain't inflicting ball torture on the poor bastard, those balls are coming off. The psychological torture of that on a man would be delicious.
I guess I have too much sympathy as a man - think of more than a quick cock-whipping, and mine start to wince in response.

I had a deliberate scat/piss moment,last week,on my Cross.
It was a good sensation of helplessness and humiliation.
My loincloth was ruined.....lol
I would do it,again...!!
One problem, though,for some bizarre reason,the self crucifixion seems to make it harder to enable myself to pee,unless i'm really bursting to go wee wee... :(
It's easier to shit yourself,strangely enough. :eek:
(One of the "benefits" of living alone....I'm solely responsible for my own mess !! )

Let's cut to the chase,here....
In Real-Life the act of Crucifixion was indeed a vile,sadistic,method of execution,and the terrified,screaming victims inevitably fouled themselves,(more than once),a truly revolting smelly spectacle,indeed.
The combination of odours must've been overwhelming.

We act out a kind of sordid fantasy,(for which I do not apologise for),amongst ourselves...and it's NOT to everyone's tastes,( Let's be honest !! Lol).
Each to their own,I suppose...
Remember,folks....SAFE CRUX....ALWAYS !!

Since I am administered a 3 course enema prior to being crucified, I've never experienced an involuntary bowel movement while hanging from the cross.

Urination is a different matter altogether. My MASTER has me drink about a gallon of water in the hours prior to the crucifixion, primarily to ensure I am adequately hydrated. Usually, I have to piss while I am still hanging on the cross, especially a short time following ejaculation, which is natural for a man to do. I have to admit that it feels good to just let it go. Since I am always crucified outdoors it's no problem and I am still somewhat erect and tied in a squatting position so that the stream hits the ground below the cross.

I had a deliberate scat/piss moment,last week,on my Cross.
It was a good sensation of helplessness and humiliation.
My loincloth was ruined.....lol

It's easier to shit yourself,strangely enough. :eek:
(One of the "benefits" of living alone....I'm solely responsible for my own mess !! )

Let's cut to the chase,here....
...a truly revolting smelly spectacle,indeed.
The combination of odours must've been overwhelming.

Remember,folks....SAFE CRUX....ALWAYS !!

Never let it be said that I am not a truly practical purveyor of solutions to everyday problems (well, everyday problem for those want to crucify themselves in the privacy of their own home that is), with a little adaptation this will surely serve you well.....

1595510808937.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom