Delilah robs the Cruxton Abbey

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Delilah is a very smart and pretty woman.
abbey 046.jpg
Over the years she has used her natural charms to raise through the ranks a servant girl to an esteemed member of Cruxton Abbey staff.
abbey 051.jpg
Delilah became the Cruxton Abbey accountant. She is well versed in math and money.
abbey 045.jpg
Delilah is also ambitious and is skimming money from the church’s coffers. Little does she know Mother Superior has been checking books and she knows of Delilah’s embezzlement of the abbey’s funds. After dinner with Monsignor Jollyrei, Mother Superior reveals the Delilah’s theft to the archbishop’s senior advisor.

He is both aghast and perplexed as to do about Delilah’s crime. Mother Superior sips her after dinner drink and says “Delilah must be arrested and tried then be punished as the vile criminal she is!”
nuns 21.jpg

That night the sheriff of Cruxton goes to Delilah’s cottage and arrests her. Even before he told why Delilah knows her embezzlement from the church has been discovered. She used all her charges to try to convince the sheriff to let her flee.
witch 030.jpg
It did not work. Indeed the sheriff used her like a common whore the tied her to a tree for the night so he could get some sleep.
witch caught 001.jpg
In the morning he locks Delilah’s wrists and neck into a heavy yoke then using his knife he cuts her clothes off. He takes the liberty of defiling her bum with his stout cock.
witch 020.jpg
After placing shackles around her ankles he marches her into town encouraging forward with a ready use of his whip!
witch trial 003.jpg
Delilah is shamed by her naked march. She is placed in the cellar of the abbey. It is dark and damp. She is dressed in a burlap shift and placed in irons to away her trial…
dungeon 038.jpg

Delilah knew there was a dungeon in the abbey but never had seen it. Delilah never expected or desired to be in it. She now not only has seen the dungeon she is incarcerated in it…

How did they figure out I was skimming money from the church? They want my confession but I would be a fool to do so. My confession will damn me to be hanged from the gallows in the town square! I covered my tracks. How did they find out?

-Delilah

Delilah logic about refusing to confess is sound but she does not understand the abbey has ways to make anyone confess to crimes whether they committed one or not. Delilah is first subjected to a whipping from Sister Mary Discipline.
nuns 58.gif
The brutal beating hurt Delilah but she did not confess. She still will suffer the ‘interrogations’ before she confesses. She has no desire to be hanged in the town square. But Delilah’s whipping was minor compared to what is in store for her. Recently a respected member of the abbey’s staff Delilah soon finds herself ‘riding’ a version of the wooden horse.
!!tumblr_m1yx8a8q5t1r4bhy7o1_500.jpg
I don’t know how much I can take. My loins are being torn in half. The pain is horrible but confessing means I will be hanged.

-Delilah

Delilah is placed on a rack and stretched to the breaking point. It isn’t difficult to put a funnel in her mouth and pour a poison called ‘Seagram’s’ into her mouth. It is more than Delilah can take. She gags on the filthy tasting liquid and piss streams between her thighs. While choking on the swill Delilah gives up and cries “I did it! I stole the money!”
dungeon 076.jpg

Delilah knew there was a dungeon in the abbey but never had seen it. Delilah never expected or desired to be in it. She now not only has seen the dungeon she is incarcerated in it…

How did they figure out I was skimming money from the church? They want my confession but I would be a fool to do so. My confession will damn me to be hanged from the gallows in the town square! I covered my tracks. How did they find out?

-Delilah

Delilah logic about refusing to confess is sound but she does not understand the abbey has ways to make anyone confess to crimes whether they committed one or not. Delilah is first subjected to a whipping from Sister Mary Discipline.
View attachment 651840
The brutal beating hurt Delilah but she did not confess. She still will suffer the ‘interrogations’ before she confesses. She has no desire to be hanged in the town square. But Delilah’s whipping was minor compared to what is in store for her. Recently a respected member of the abbey’s staff Delilah soon finds herself ‘riding’ a version of the wooden horse.
View attachment 651838
I don’t know how much I can take. My loins are being torn in half. The pain is horrible but confessing means I will be hanged.

-Delilah

Delilah is placed on a rack and stretched to the breaking point. It isn’t difficult to put a funnel in her mouth and pour a poison called ‘Seagram’s’ into her mouth. It is more than Delilah can take. She gags on the filthy tasting liquid and piss streams between her thighs. While choking on the swill Delilah gives up and cries “I did it! I stole the money!”
View attachment 651839
Lol, the Seagram did it - and that coming from Tree! Great!

I am brought to my trial. I am not expecting a favorable result. I am naked but for my wrist bindings, neck collar, and the scarlet cape I wear. It neither conceals me nor screams innocence. I believe I am doomed.
witch caught.jpg
The cape lasts less than a half hour. I am quickly found guilty of embezzlement. Yes, I did it but how did they find it? As soon as I am declared guilty the cape is stripped from me and I stand naked before the magistrate. With a cold stern voice he says “Delilah, you have been found guilty of embezzlement from the church of Cruxton. You shall be displayed naked in the pillory this Friday.”

This will be most humiliating but it is better than I expected. Then he continues stating “On Saturday you will be brought to the gallows and hanged by the neck until you are dead!”

I buckle over sick with fear.
court 17.jpg
My last few days I spend in the bowels of the abbey’s dungeon. I have seen hangings at the gallows. The hangman knows his task and makes an entertaining show for the spectators as the condemned prisoner suffers a slow strangulation.
brampton 024.jpg
Somehow I know my hanging will not entertain me…

-Delilah

I am so fucked. I don’t know what day it is as I have been chained in the dungeon since I was sentenced to hang. I’ll know when Friday comes because I’ll be locked in a pillory displayed to anyone passing by!
dungeon 002.jpg
-Delilah

In the market square there are several pillories. For misdemeanors and minor crimes women are stripped of their clothing and locked bent over on the yokes.
stock pillory 014 A.jpg
People are not supposed touch the imprisoned women but few make the day without being groped multiple times. This pretty pair even suffered buggering as they were locked in the pillory.

Friday morning comes and at first light Delilah is bound and led to the main pillory.
perp walk 48.jpg
The pillory is on the gallows where tomorrow she will be hanged to death. On the platform her bare body is exposed to the people passing by. More than a few hurl fruits and vegetables at her. Lewd insults are regularly yelled at her.

I have harassed women locked in the pillories many times. I felt no guilt; after all if you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime. Now I stand locked in the pillory on the gallows. My hair is sticky from the food that has been thrown at me. Remarks made show there is no sympathy for me.

I do avoid the groping others have suffered in the other stocks as only the upper class people are allowed on the gallows’ platform. As filthy as I am they won’t lower themselves to touch me. My back is aching and my legs grow weak as the day drags on.

One of the noble women comes up and says “You are a disgrace, Delilah! I can’t wait to see you hang tomorrow!”
stock pillory 007 b.jpg
At the end of the day I am place back in chains in the dungeon with time to contemplate what it will feel like hanging by my neck tomorrow.
dungeon 102.jpg
-Delilah

Mother Superior is enjoying an after dinner drink with Archbishop Despard Wragg VII. She is in a jovial mood and notes “Delilah had a hell of day today in the pillory. She was horribly humiliated. I can’t wait to see her hang tomorrow!”

“I still am not comfortable with hanging her in the square” Wragg replies. “She is of the privileged class and should be beheaded in a private setting.”
behead 039 c.jpg
“She was of the privileged class” Mother Superior admonishes “until she stole from the church. The bitch betrayed the church and its entire congregation. She deserves to hang like the vile criminal that she is! Now come here and fuck me. I am so damn horny thinking of her hanging to her death!”
!tumblr_ll20urjrrF1qjcuddo1_500.jpg
While Mother Superior has her mortal needs attended to Delilah has a restless night chained in the dungeon. She is unaware of the time as the light in dungeon never changes. She hears footsteps coming ad looks up and sees burly guards coming towards her. Delilah asks “Is it time to go?”
dungeon 090.jpg
“Not yet” one says. “First you have to pay the guards.”

Without access to her money Delilah is forced to pay with what she has. The guards use her filling every orifice their cocks would fit into!
group 046.jpeg
Once they had enough of Delilah they left the spent woman lying on the floor with their cum oozing from her body.
dungeon 061.jpg
It would not be until hours later that Delilah is taken to the gallows…

It is late afternoon when the guards come again. This time it is not to use Delilah but to take her on her death march to the gallows. They tie her wrists painfully tight behind her back and mount a heavy iron collar around her neck that has a weighty chain attached for its lead. They take Delilah though the streets of Cruxton to deliver her to the gallows…
delilah g 002.jpg
This is fucking humiliating! I am being marched naked through the city with my wrists bound behind my back. It is a warm day and my skin shines with sweat as the sun beats down on me. Peasants far below my class remind me I have sunk below them. I know I did the crime and if I was caught I could be facing this. I have been caught and for my heinous crime of robbing from the church I am going to hang by my neck naked before the crowd until I am dead. I understand that- even accept it- but how the hell did they find out?

I arrive at the gallows. I have been pelted with rotting fruit and vegetables, spat upon, and called names I have never heard before. The Cruxton Abbey is not the most popular place but everyone pays into it because it is the power and protector of the region. That I stole from it means I have stolen from all of them. I am toweled off before I climb the steps to the platform. They want me to look my best when I am hanged. Guards reach for me and I growl “I know how to climb stairs!”

I walk up the steps- there are thirteen of them- and step onto the platform. I am looking brave but am ready to shit when I look up and see the noose I will hang from until I am dead.
delilah g 004.jpg
The wood deck is worn from the many feet that have trekked across it. It is smooth under my bare sloes as I walk to the noose. Below the rope are a tall stool and a bench to act as a step. A guard comes towards me but I shake my head. I want to do this with what little dignity I have left. With my hands tied behind my back it is an awkward climb up to the stool but I make it. Before me dangles the thick noose that I will be hanged with. Beyond it is the crowd waiting to see me die.
hang 615 c.jpg
A man steps up behind me and reaches for the noose. I winch as he pulls it over my head and fastens it around my neck.
delilah g 005.jpg
He steps down and takes the bench away. I stand bound, naked, and noosed on the tall stool waiting to be hanged.

-Delilah

Delilah stands bound, naked, and noosed. She is expecting to be hanged in a matter of minutes. She doesn’t realize that her execution has quite a protocol to go through before she is hanged…

The coarse noose is not tight around my neck though my head will not slip free from rope around my neck. I know I am damned and am resigned to strangle hanging by my neck. What taking so long? The rope around my wrists has my hands buzzing from the lack of blood getting to them. Why are they not just getting this done?

-Delilah

There is something to be said about putting on a show… I mean a hanging… to turn a profit. Certainly they could have hanged Delilah by now but they are hardly done humiliating Delilah and the longer she stands on the stool the more the vendors sell and that means tax dollars that the Cruxton Abbey gets a cut of!

The string of speakers make proclamations of what a righteous act it will be to hang me for my crimes against the state and the church. I did it and am ready for my capital punishment. Will they just kick the damn stool away and hang me?
delilah g 001.jpg
I have a few problems here besides standing on a stool bound and noosed waiting to hang before a mob. The stool is wobbly and rocks when I move at all. Besides stepping off it which will hang me I have a bladder and my bowel that needs release but I dare not before this crowd. I still have a bit of pride left! Will they just shut the fuck up?
delilah g 006.jpg
I am really ready to get this over. The archbishop walks up and says (and not just to me) “Delilah, you have been convicted of robbing from the Church of Cruxton and that act is the same as robbing from everyone here to see you hanged. I would pray for the forgiveness of your soul but I hope you rot in hell as Satan’ whore.”

“That’s a warm thought, archbishop” I reply. “You have stripped me of any dignity I have. I’m ready to have this done. Why don’t you just kill me?”
delilah g 003.jpg
“Your wish will happen soon enough, Delilah. Be assured your death will not come swiftly and you will be begging to die as the rope slowly closes around your neck” the archbishop says with a cold smile.

“I have one last request. How the hell did you find what I did” I ask.

“It was very easy, Delilah. You should never cross a nun!”

-Delilah

Truth is stranger than fiction:

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/09/us/nuns-accused-embezzle-school-funds/index.html

"The church and archdiocese chose not to press for criminal charges against the sisters, Meyers said. Instead, they plan to "address the situation internally through the investigation, restitution and sanctions on the sisters."

My imagination, and I guess Tree's, can conjure up some suitable restitution and sanctions for the nuns.
(Newbies search 'Penance' in threads by thehangingtree)

Truth is stranger than fiction:

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/09/us/nuns-accused-embezzle-school-funds/index.html

"The church and archdiocese chose not to press for criminal charges against the sisters, Meyers said. Instead, they plan to "address the situation internally through the investigation, restitution and sanctions on the sisters."

My imagination, and I guess Tree's, can conjure up some suitable restitution and sanctions for the nuns.
(Newbies search 'Penance' in threads by thehangingtree)
Ah if only my new computer was here. Was one of the nuns named Sister Barbara?

Back
Top Bottom