Delilah robs the Cruxton Abbey

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 653340Hmmmmm .... yes .... let's see .... "And then the mean old drunk Mr. Tree ... huffed and he puffed .... and blew his whole motherboard apart!" :comp4:
Ok, back to the story... Barb even cameos...

The church bell tolls the top of the hour. When it finishes ringing the stool will be kicked away. I look down at the crowd that has become silent with anticipation as they wait to see me hanged. My thighs are wet as my pussy oozes onto them.
hang 765.jpg
The bell stops tolling and I feel the hangman’s foot against the stool. I scream “NO, DON’T!” but the stool falls from beneath my feet!
hang 772.jpg
Damn what happened? The rope grabs my neck just under my chin and my feet scramble to find something to stand on. There is nothing there!
hang 768.jpg
-Delilah
Delilah is rightfully hanged for her crimes against the both the church and state. The hanging will terminate her life but before it does, she will suffer the slow strangulation from the noose from which she hangs. Delilah is putting on a crowd-pleasing show as she thrashes to find footing. Her wrists ooze blood as she futilely struggles to free her hands from the rope binding them behind her back. Her mouth tries to cry for mercy but all that comes out are pathetic squawks.
hang 771.jpg
The guards had taunted her telling her that the best hangman had been hired to be sure there would be pain and suffering before her death. They did not exaggerate! Delilah’s last dance is quite animated as she struggles to escape the noose that will not free her.
hang 770.jpg
One must assume she is less entertained than those watching her last minutes.
I can’t believe this bitch is still kicking! The church bell rings once to signal it is a quarter past the hour. I’ve seen other hangings, but none have lasted this long. I wonder what she is thinking.
It doesn’t matter. Delilah will be dead soon. Maybe I can convince the constable to fuck the hell out of me. My cunt is soaked, and my tumescent nipples show through my habit!

hang 720.jpg
-Sister Barbara Moore

More than a third hour has passed when Delilah’s gasps and wheezing for air stop. Her stomach quivers and shakes as she tries to gasp for air that the noose denies her. Her eyes are open, but we don’t know if she can see when her bladder lets loose.
hang 791.jpg
A while back she was almost a noble woman. Now she hangs dead from her noose no different than any other common criminal. Justice has been done!
hang 775.jpg
The end.

Ok, back to the story... Barb even cameos...

The church bell tolls the top of the hour. When it finishes ringing the stool will be kicked away. I look down at the crowd that has become silent with anticipation as they wait to see me hanged. My thighs are wet as my pussy oozes onto them.
View attachment 654289
The bell stops tolling and I feel the hangman’s foot against the stool. I scream “NO, DON’T!” but the stool falls from beneath my feet!
View attachment 654294
Damn what happened? The rope grabs my neck just under my chin and my feet scramble to find something to stand on. There is nothing there!
View attachment 654291
-Delilah
Delilah is rightfully hanged for her crimes against the both the church and state. The hanging will terminate her life but before it does, she will suffer the slow strangulation from the noose from which she hangs. Delilah is putting on a crowd-pleasing show as she thrashes to find footing. Her wrists ooze blood as she futilely struggles to free her hands from the rope binding them behind her back. Her mouth tries to cry for mercy but all that comes out are pathetic squawks.
View attachment 654293
The guards had taunted her telling her that the best hangman had been hired to be sure there would be pain and suffering before her death. They did not exaggerate! Delilah’s last dance is quite animated as she struggles to escape the noose that will not free her.
View attachment 654292
One must assume she is less entertained than those watching her last minutes.
I can’t believe this bitch is still kicking! The church bell rings once to signal it is a quarter past the hour. I’ve seen other hangings, but none have lasted this long. I wonder what she is thinking.
It doesn’t matter. Delilah will be dead soon. Maybe I can convince the constable to fuck the hell out of me. My cunt is soaked, and my tumescent nipples show through my habit!

View attachment 654290
-Sister Barbara Moore
Glad you and your computer are back in action again, Tree! :)

Back
Top Bottom