Deviant Art Drawings by LesleyO

Go to CruxDreams.com
These are professional work! I like them more than some computerart with always those silly faces...

It is computer art. These are existing pictures that have been passed through a filter. In some cases there has been some manipulation, as in the tribute to Markus Crux 7, where the head was changed, and Crux 4, where the soldier has been added.
Crux 7 (After Markus).jpgLiv e Marta e cropped.jpg

This one is straight from Cruxdreams
Crux 5.jpgliza.jpg

Most of the others are recognisable and the originals can be found on this site. Lesley has chosen some beautiful and classic pics to work on, which is why they are so recognisable :) Don't get me wrong, they are well done and give an interesting result, and the colour ones are quite striking, but they are not drawings in the traditional sense, they are computer art.

What software and effects are you using, Lesley?

It is computer art. These are existing pictures that have been passed through a filter. In some cases there has been some manipulation, as in the tribute to Markus Crux 7, where the head was changed, and Crux 4, where the soldier has been added.
View attachment 704921View attachment 704920

This one is straight from Cruxdreams
View attachment 704922View attachment 704923

Most of the others are recognisable and the originals can be found on this site. Lesley has chosen some beautiful and classic pics to work on, which is why they are so recognisable :) Don't get me wrong, they are well done and give an interesting result, and the colour ones are quite striking, but they are not drawings in the traditional sense, they are computer art.

What software and effects are you using, Lesley?

If you want to get smart then I won't bother posting.

Excellent stripes on all of them....their lustful bodys must be totally satisfied at this point...lusting to be nailed to their crosses.....their nipples look so erect in some of these showing their excitement...their pussys and asses must be soaking wet with excitement....

I need to add, for some of you, that in art it's the result that counts - the how and why are irrelevant.

I'm a great admirer of Tibool, however his photoart I think can be improved, which is what I have tried to do with these. (Credit must go to him for the original base material).

Tibool Tribute 1.jpgTibool Tribute 2.jpgTibool Tribute 3.jpgTibool Tribute 4.jpgTibool Tribute 5.jpgTibool Tribute 6.jpgTibool Tribute 7.jpg

Last edited:
I need to add, for some of you, that in art it's the result that counts - the how and why are irrelevant.
I respectfully disagree; you’re presenting these fine images as drawings, and people are praising you for your drawing skill. But they’re not drawings.. drawings are what I do; putting photos through a “pencil drawing effect” filter doesn’t make them drawings, and whether you intended to or not, you’ve given a false impression to some people here. Please don’t stop posting, they’re great images and I’m not trying to “get smart” with you. I notice you mark them correctly as “digital photo manipulations” on deviant art, I have no issue with you there. Best wishes.

Back
Top Bottom