DeviantArt

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi can anyone advise this novice,on what Crucifixion stuff there is,in Deviant art ??
There’s a fuck ton of it, including lots produced by the many cf members who are also on DA.. too numerous to list.. can you narrow it down a bit? Photography, CG art, Photomanipulations, traditional art..? if you’re on Deviant Art come and say hi, I’m the same name there:)

There’s a fuck ton of it, including lots produced by the many cf members who are also on DA.. too numerous to list.. can you narrow it down a bit? Photography, CG art, Photomanipulations, traditional art..? if you’re on Deviant Art come and say hi, I’m the same name there:)
Probably start with you...Monty. lol.
Photos or manips what do they allow ??
Would my male crux be accepted ??

Probably start with you...Monty. lol.
Photos or manips what do they allow ??
Would my male crux be accepted ??
They’re not keen on willies especially erect ones.. I had a pic removed simply because there was a slight bulge in the trouser area... :facepalm: ... but check the rules for yourself and make sure you use the “mature content” thingy, if there’s any hint of nudity or violence. I also had a crux drawing removed because it featured a phallic sedile, but it mysteriously reappeared after a week or two. Glad to advise further if you need it! (though others probably more expert lol)

Hi can anyone advise this novice,on what Crucifixion stuff there is,in Deviant art ??
If you look at my DevArt profile page - I'm eulaliamerida there - click on my 'Favourites' and you'll find I've got a gallery called 'Crucifixion' with a good collection (well over 100 now) of crux images I've found there.

Okay, I've been on Deviantart for 12 years and mostly I still don't get it. What the fuck are "badges" and what am I supposed to do with them ?
About “badges”,e.g.llamas.. my take on it is this: they’re pretty meaningless gifts, they have no value, but I still give them to people who add me to their deviant-watch, it’s a way of saying thanks, plus, “I visited your page!”.. that’s it really.. I don’t give them in return for llamas received from random strangers, because they’re mostly kids just trying to collect as many as possible for the sake of collecting. But I don’t mind getting them, although I don’t care really.

I have several times had the following experience though.. I get a “fav” (“like”) from someone, and I go to their page and give them a llama. Next thing I know, they come back and “fav” a whole lot more, and add me to their watch list too. So.. not completely useless!

I have several times had the following experience though.. I get a “fav” (“like”) from someone, and I go to their page and give them a llama. Next thing I know, they come back and “fav” a whole lot more, and add me to their watch list too. So.. not completely useless!

Hum, effectively ! :D

Back
Top Bottom