• Wanyi Bai ((Kcep Panasaw)

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Maria Ivanova

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Yi Shao

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Just the long wait seems torture enough. I would think the Chinese would come up with other small methods of torture or were orders to stay away from her to even implement those methods because she was too much of a dangerous rebel?
There would be no graphs to show how she was tortured because everything was still on experiment. Chunying just tried everything on Ling but most of them were useless. More details about interrogation can be expected in the following series about other criminals.

It would be sure for the female criminal to cum when she is riding the donkey because it is responsibility for executioners of Devil of Broken Flowers. If they haven't made the criminal cum, then they will be punished.

It is part of the punishment, to break her, to humiliate her thoroughly in public. The people expect to see her riding the wooden dildo, to see her aroused despite her own wishes.

If i'm her, wooden donkey is not a torture, a plesure before my final journey...but it is a bit embrassing if I'm cum before all the people ;)

But if the prisoner is Yupar then they are defeated. She will take the donkey and make it hers, ride it with vigor, her screams of climax will echo over the heads of the watching crowd. She will show disdain for their attempts to belittle her!

It is part of the punishment, to break her, to humiliate her thoroughly in public. The people expect to see her riding the wooden dildo, to see her aroused despite her own wishes.

But if the prisoner is Yupar then they are defeated. She will take the donkey and make it hers, ride it with vigor, her screams of climax will echo over the heads of the watching crowd. She will show disdain for their attempts to belittle her!

It exactly happened in another story of the Devils of Broken Flowers. I might post it later if you are interested.

It exactly happened in another story of the Devils of Broken Flowers. I might post it later if you are interested.
I'm also interrsted ;)
Please keep on moving current story too. I'm in love with it :)

I'm feeling arouse in these days and you are making me horny... I think I'm gonna chat wz u soon ;)

(Continue)

The sunshine of June 19th was a little later than the usual. However, people got up much earlier than the usual days. The public humiliation parade would begin from very early morning since it would almost cover every corner of the city which usually took a very long time. Everyone was looking forward to see naked body of the most famous female warrior struggling on the wooden donkey.

On the other side, Ling was awaken at 2 a.m. She almost failed to fall asleep in the last night of her life. All the memories came up to her mind. She used to be so gorgeous that she could never foresee the peril today. The only thing to comfort her is that Muhong and Nianming had escaped and they would definitely revenge for her some day.

Soon after she waked up, ten soldiers rushed into Ling's cell and brought her to a specific shower room. She was forced to poop in front the guards there in case she poop in the execution court because criminals would lose control of themselves when being Ling-Chi. Though it seemed to be disgraceful to poop in public, Ling had been used to such case since she had never worn clothings after walking step into the Devils of Broken Flowers. Also, she was always tortured intensively in the morning and seriously raped in the night before she was allowed to sleep. After the bowel movement, two old women (their usual job is to watch the female criminals) came in to help her take a shower and make up for her. Ling was tied up in all the process in case she fought or tried to escape. When a soldier came by to try to put a plug into her asshole (This is a traditional way to prevent criminals poop in the parade or execution), Ling stared at him and refused to have it. Chunying nodded at the soldier, agreed not to insert the plug in and commented, "A brave woman like her will try every efforts to keep hersel as a hero in front of the public and the plug is useless."

At around 3:30 a.m., she was taken into the yards where a wooden donkey was waiting for her. Not like usual donkeys, this one was equipped with a very long wooden bar and Ling would be forced to be tied like she was doing split leap. Additionally, Ling was put onto the donkey and faced the tail. It is to make people easier to watch the big wooden dildo moving in her pussy (Not being blocked by the high donkey head). Finally, the executioners penetrate two rings onto her nipples which finished all the preparation work.

The parade began at 4:00 a.m. Though she was suffering great pain, Ling gritted her teeth and tried her best not to shout. However, after around half an hour ride, Ling began to feel strong pleasure from the bottom and soon began to cum for several times. It was due to Chunying's trick. She had asked people to smear aphrodisiac in the wood dildo which made Ling unable to control herself. Ling could not bear it anymore and finally moaned. People in the capital had never seen such a beautiful strong women having orgasms in public and began to be crazy.

After around 8 hours ride, Ling finally arrived the execution court with her body totally sweated. Numerous cum also exhausted her energy. However, when she saw the wooden Ling-Chi scheme on the execution court, she knew that her nightmare had just begun.

5. parade on wooden donkey.jpg

(Continue)

she had never worn clothings after walking step into the Devils of Broken Flowers. Also, she was always tortured intensively in the morning and seriously raped in the night before she was allowed to sleep.

. However, after around half an hour ride, Ling began to feel strong pleasure from the bottom and soon began to cum for several times. It was due to Chunying's trick. She had asked people to smear aphrodisiac in the wood dildo which made Ling unable to control herself. Ling could not bear it anymore and finally moaned. People in the capital had never seen such a beautiful strong women having orgasms in public and began to be crazy.

View attachment 706493
You are making me to do rebellion to Chinese Emperor and wishing me to born at that timebeing .;)
I love it !

(Continue)

The sunshine of June 19th was a little later than the usual. However, people got up much earlier than the usual days. The public humiliation parade would begin from very early morning since it would almost cover every corner of the city which usually took a very long time. Everyone was looking forward to see naked body of the most famous female warrior struggling on the wooden donkey.

On the other side, Ling was awaken at 2 a.m. She almost failed to fall asleep in the last night of her life. All the memories came up to her mind. She used to be so gorgeous that she could never foresee the peril today. The only thing to comfort her is that Muhong and Nianming had escaped and they would definitely revenge for her some day.

Soon after she waked up, ten soldiers rushed into Ling's cell and brought her to a specific shower room. She was forced to poop in front the guards there in case she poop in the execution court because criminals would lose control of themselves when being Ling-Chi. Though it seemed to be disgraceful to poop in public, Ling had been used to such case since she had never worn clothings after walking step into the Devils of Broken Flowers. Also, she was always tortured intensively in the morning and seriously raped in the night before she was allowed to sleep. After the bowel movement, two old women (their usual job is to watch the female criminals) came in to help her take a shower and make up for her. Ling was tied up in all the process in case she fought or tried to escape. When a soldier came by to try to put a plug into her asshole (This is a traditional way to prevent criminals poop in the parade or execution), Ling stared at him and refused to have it. Chunying nodded at the soldier, agreed not to insert the plug in and commented, "A brave woman like her will try every efforts to keep hersel as a hero in front of the public and the plug is useless."

At around 3:30 a.m., she was taken into the yards where a wooden donkey was waiting for her. Not like usual donkeys, this one was equipped with a very long wooden bar and Ling would be forced to be tied like she was doing split leap. Additionally, Ling was put onto the donkey and faced the tail. It is to make people easier to watch the big wooden dildo moving in her pussy (Not being blocked by the high donkey head). Finally, the executioners penetrate two rings onto her nipples which finished all the preparation work.

The parade began at 4:00 a.m. Though she was suffering great pain, Ling gritted her teeth and tried her best not to shout. However, after around half an hour ride, Ling began to feel strong pleasure from the bottom and soon began to cum for several times. It was due to Chunying's trick. She had asked people to smear aphrodisiac in the wood dildo which made Ling unable to control herself. Ling could not bear it anymore and finally moaned. People in the capital had never seen such a beautiful strong women having orgasms in public and began to be crazy.

After around 8 hours ride, Ling finally arrived the execution court with her body totally sweated. Numerous cum also exhausted her energy. However, when she saw the wooden Ling-Chi scheme on the execution court, she knew that her nightmare had just begun.

View attachment 706493

A wonderful description of the treatment she received in the dungeon and the resistance on the wooden donkey to build up to even more unknown pain and humiliation :)

Our story began in a fantasy dynasty, Jing, in ancient China. Bureau of Broken Flowers was a special organization directly controlled by the emperor to specifically deal with female criminals. There were three departments in the bureau: Chasing Flowers, Torturing Flowers and Burying Flowers. They only hunted for the most dangerous female criminals throughout the kingdom. Usually, these girls were the strongest rebellions, the most cruel robbers or the heroines who had superb Kung fu and fought against the government. After being captured into Bureau of Broken Flowers, normally, they will suffer 6-12 months interrogation and torment before being Ling Chi in public. As a rule, they will suffer at least 360 knives in the execution. In the history, the highest record is 3000 knives. Our story will follow the history of this bureau and look into the stories of these beautiful young brave women who has the most miserable end of their life.

Note: I corporate with Mr. ruoliuming to create this series together.

View attachment 703555
I like art and story but my likes coming after colleting. Patience please! I have a lot of work before me.

But Ling-Chi might not be something you want to suffer?
I dont prefer as I'm scared of cutting small pieces ... but not 100% unacceptable...there is no choice for a female criminal...all I can say is "Do as you please ! " if i m in her place ;)

I dont prefer as I'm scared of cutting small pieces ... but not 100% unacceptable...there is no choice for a female criminal...all I can say is "Do as you please ! " if i m in her place ;)

Actually this is how she thought. Just “Do as you please!” because she was unable to resist and she also believed that her sister Muhong will revenge for her.

Yes. There is no choice, there is no freedom, only the choice to react with dignity, or not.

Do as you please.
I am your prisoner.
I have no power, I am in your hands.
Strip me, beat me,
Suspend me from a beam.
Spread my legs wide and
Impale me.
The wooden donkey waits.
I see it there, I shiver,
I am cold with dread,
That its hard shaft
Should enter my soft parts.
They will hear my scream,
Ask "does she moan
In pleasure or pain?"
I wonder this myself.
And when the knife comes, and I am held fast,
My body yours to control
Will I give my flesh freely?
Will I see it torn from me
Strip by strip, uncomplaining?
Can I hold to my humanity
As you make a thing of me, an object of pain?
This will test me,
Body and will, heart and soul.
I am ready now.
I am your prisoner.
Do as you please.

Yes. There is no choice, there is no freedom, only the choice to react with dignity, or not.

Do as you please.
I am your prisoner.
I have no power, I am in your hands.
Strip me, beat me,
Suspend me from a beam.
Spread my legs wide and
Impale me.
The wooden donkey waits.
I see it there, I shiver,
I am cold with dread,
That its hard shaft
Should enter my soft parts.
They will hear my scream,
Ask "does she moan
In pleasure or pain?"
I wonder this myself.
And when the knife comes, and I am held fast,
My body yours to control
Will I give my flesh freely?
Will I see it torn from me
Strip by strip, uncomplaining?
Can I hold to my humanity
As you make a thing of me, an object of pain?
This will test me,
Body and will, heart and soul.
I am ready now.
I am your prisoner.
Do as you please.
Great poem!I love it.

Back
Top Bottom