• Wanyi Bai ((Kcep Panasaw)

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Maria Ivanova

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Yi Shao

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
As we all know, this story happened in a fictional dynasty. Now I'm going to supplement the setting of this world. ;)

In the near future, influenced by the third world war, time and space technology advances by leaps and bounds, and time travel becomes possible. But great opportunities always come with great risks. In 2193, a serious accident in space and time led to the complete deletion of world after 223 BC, and the world begins anew from that year. Only a handful of those who have traveled through time have escaped being deleted, naked, and they have arrived naked to the world before Christ. Fortunately, these people seem to have been completely abandoned by time, they will not die because of the passage of time, but physical injury can still take their lives. Now, an ancient old world, some immortal who does not die, history has been completely changed at this moment -- this is not the world we know, this is the beginning of a new world! The World in this Story!

And a brief introduction to some interesting countries in this world. Maybe we will write stories about these countries in the future. ;)

Jing(荆) Dynasty:

After overthrowing the regime established by Eru, they defeated the former friendly army, the Qiu dynasty. But the new regime is still haunted by an endless stream of rebels at home, defiant generals at the border, a menacing nomads of the north and the Goryeo that is encroaching on the North-East. Perhaps a harsh punishment and an iron fist could help stabilize the dynasty.

Great Qin:

About 250 years ago, the Jing(景) dynasty in mainland China established the first colony belonging to the chinese dynasty, Haizhou(海州宣抚司). One hundred years ago, with the demise of the Jing dynasty, the colony soon established its own country and named itself with the first unified dynasty in China. And in the war of unifying the South Sea, the rapidly growing Great Qin can not help thinking about a question: Who is China's orthodoxy at all? A dynasty on the mainland? Or me?

House of Ledygah:

The ancient Egyptian civilization is not broken! Instead it grew into a rival to the Roman empire in its heyday. For years, the Egyptian empire was at war with the Roman empire for supremacy in the Mediterranean. In 327, pharaoh Saiera I led his army to conquer the city of Rome, becoming the first Egyptian pharaoh to conquer the heart of Rome. In his later years, Saiera I carried out a huge social reform, from which Egypt officially entered the feudal society.

Roman Empire:

Rome never had a chance to dominate the Mediterranean, and even though it had conquered almost all of Europe, it never completely defeated that empire on the coast of Africa. Years of war and barbarian insurrection eventually brought down the weary empire. Some of the nobles managed to escape to Greece before the destruction of the empire, and established a new empire. Even though the new empire was still weak, the empire would use the cross to tell those who dared to oppose the empire that this time, the empire would not perish again! Rome forever!

Principality of Vinland:

The Vikings finally built their own country! But "we don't like warm land at all." After almost occupying Nordic Europe, they abandoned going south, instead continuing to explore the depths of the sea westward. In 1277, a group of Vikings landed on the eastern coast of North America and built a humble supply station, but then perhaps all the returning ships were shipwrecked. In short, the colony was completely forgotten. It wasn't until 1376 that another Viking fleet found the footprints of they ancestors again.

Jing(景) Empire:

About a hundred years ago, when the first Jing(景) dynasty people set foot on the coast of North America, it was destined to be the new home of Jing dynasty people. The tyrannical erus destroyed the Jing dynasty in mainland China, and with the help of a magical Taoist priest, a royal family of the Jing dynasty carried 300,000 people across the Pacific in a vast fleet that eventually reached North America, where they founded a new nation, the great Jing empire. The imperial fleet gave them the freedom to explore this strange land, and perhaps one day, after conquering the continent, they would return across the ocean with an invincible army to the land that they both familiar and strange.

(Eru is the name of a fictional nomadic people of the steppe, and erus is for complex numbers.)

Kingdom of Inca:

As for the primitive Inca, the curious jinish occupied an island near the coast and established Guardian of South Sea(南海卫) to trade with them and teach them Chinese civilization. At last a new Inca kingdom was born in South America when all the Inca city-states merged into one nation and received the canonization by the emperor of Jing.

(Jinish is a word that Mr. cryingformay created to describe the people and things of Jing empire.)

Yes. There is no choice, there is no freedom, only the choice to react with dignity, or not.

Do as you please.
I am your prisoner.
I have no power, I am in your hands.
Strip me, beat me,
Suspend me from a beam.
Spread my legs wide and
Impale me.
The wooden donkey waits.
I see it there, I shiver,
I am cold with dread,
That its hard shaft
Should enter my soft parts.
They will hear my scream,
Ask "does she moan
In pleasure or pain?"
I wonder this myself.
And when the knife comes, and I am held fast,
My body yours to control
Will I give my flesh freely?
Will I see it torn from me
Strip by strip, uncomplaining?
Can I hold to my humanity
As you make a thing of me, an object of pain?
This will test me,
Body and will, heart and soul.
I am ready now.
I am your prisoner.
Do as you please.
OMG !.. It is so great :)

(Thanks to ruoliuming for his detailed background. Now we continue our story.)

Ling was taken out of the wooden donkey and lifted by four strong executioners. They walked around the execution field for more than 10 times to show Ling's pussy and butt hole to the crazy audience. Then Ling was tied onto a wooden Ling-Chi frame with two wooden sticks plugged into her two bottom holes to prevent her from incontinence. Now her beautiful face, sexy tanned skin, firm tits and strong 6-pack abs were all exposed in front of the public. Though she had already been tortured and humiliated for several months, it still made her extremely shameful.

With the ring of 12:30 pm. (execution usually began at 12:30 pm in ancient China), the play of Ling-Chi began! A executioner came up with a small knife and cut off Ling's left nipple very quickly. To behave like a heroine, Ling held her breath and didn't make any noise even though she was suffering great pain. The executioner complimented Ling's bravery but didn't stop his work. With another 40 cuts, Ling's perfect left tit had been totally removed but she still made no voice.

Even the audience were quiet now. They were shocked by Ling's fearless behavior and also admired her determination. However, the executioner seemed to be very calm and experienced. He took a bowl of salt water from his assistant and pour it onto Ling's scar. The brave heroine couldn't bear such great pain anymore and shouted miserably. Claps also bursted out from the audience after hearing her scream.

Ling's right tit was removed right after her left tit. Then it was her abs, then shoulders, legs and pussy. Every time after removing a part of her body, the executioner would pour a bowl of salt water onto that part to make Ling scream. Serious pain took Ling's mind but she was still alive because she was so strong, even after all the part in the front of her body was removed. She was turned around and the executioner began to cut her back.

After more than 8 hours cut, the execution finally ended when then executioner beheaded this beautiful strong female prisoner. Nobody knew when she died because she could not make any voice after her abs were removed. What a miserable end for such a heroine!

Somebody fainted in the audience. A young man held her and took her out of the crowd quickly, with tears running in the face. Who are they? Why are they here?

6. Ling-Chi.jpg

If it is possible, I hope to hear from you guys for what kind of stories you want to know or what you are interested in about ancient Chinese punishment.
Personally, I'm interested in whatever details of Chinese culture you provide. I'm not that familiar with traditional Chinese punishments and torture, but I think any female criminal, especially these especially dangerous "Broken Flowers," should be stripped naked and forced to wear a cangue in public for extended periods of time and beaten with bamboo canes. Like several others, I'm a fan of the donkey ride and nipple rings. I've read that criminals might have their faces tattooed with the Chinese characters indicating their crimes. Perhaps, rather than tattooing, the characters could be branded on the face or body, humiliating the female criminal and destroying her vanity.

I'm not a huge fan of mutilation and gore so I hope you'll spend some time on "lesser" punishments before proceeding to ling chi.

Thanks! I look forward to reading more!

Personally, I'm interested in whatever details of Chinese culture you provide. I'm not that familiar with traditional Chinese punishments and torture, but I think any female criminal, especially these especially dangerous "Broken Flowers," should be stripped naked and forced to wear a cangue in public for extended periods of time and beaten with bamboo canes. Like several others, I'm a fan of the donkey ride and nipple rings. I've read that criminals might have their faces tattooed with the Chinese characters indicating their crimes. Perhaps, rather than tattooing, the characters could be branded on the face or body, humiliating the female criminal and destroying her vanity.

I'm not a huge fan of mutilation and gore so I hope you'll spend some time on "lesser" punishments before proceeding to ling chi.

Thank you! I will post more if I have time to make more pictures.

It is true that most criminals will have tattoo on their face. But for these "Broken Flowers", it is usually important to keep their beauty to attract more audience which will be more humiliating. Hence I haven't designed any torture method like that (But maybe I can write some in the future). Wearing a cangue in public will soon be in some other stories!

Jon I was wondering if you could please explain what a cangue is and how effective it is please?

Jon I was wondering if you could please explain what a cangue is and how effective it is please?

From Wikipedia:

A cangue (/kæŋ/) or tcha is a device that was used for public humiliation and corporal punishment in East Asia[1][2] and some other parts of Southeast Asia until the early years of the twentieth century. It was also occasionally used for or during torture. Because it restricted a person's movements, it was common for people wearing cangues to starve to death as they were unable to feed themselves.
The word "cangue" is French, from the Portuguese "canga," which means yoke, the carrying tool has also been used to the same effect, with the hands tied to each arm of the yoke. Frequently translated as pillory, it was similar to that European punishment except that the board of the cangue was not fixed to a base and had to be carried around by the prisoner.[1]
Forms
Although there are many different forms, a typical cangue would consist of a large, heavy flat board with a hole in the center large enough for a person's neck. The board consisted of two pieces. These pieces were closed around a prisoner's neck, and then fastened shut along the edges by locks or hinges. The opening in the center was large enough for the prisoner to breathe and eat, but not large enough for a head to slip through. The prisoner was confined in the cangue for a period of time as a punishment. The size and especially weight were varied as a measure of severity of the punishment. The Great Ming Legal Code (大明律) published in 1397 specified that a cangue should be made from seasoned wood and weigh 25, 20 or 15 jīn (roughly 20–33 lb or 9–15 kg) depending on the nature of the crime involved. Often the cangue was large
enough that the prisoner required assistance to eat or drink, as his hands could not reach his own mouth.

I'll also refer you to my posting #407 of Nov 4, 2018 in "The Judicial Punishment Of Women: Illustrations" thread. (I really need to learn how to link, lol!)

A picture of a cangue:

cangue.jpgcangue1.jpg

As far as I know, the cangue is no longer in use in Asia, and is in current use in only two states of the United States: West Virginia and Arkansas. The cangue on the woman pictured above does not look particularly heavy, and depending on how long she's been sentenced to wear it, indicates that she's been convicted of a misdemeanor; something like shoplifting or exceeding the speed limit by ten to fifteen miles per hour.

Last edited:
Ling finally died.

Her head had been hanged on the top of the west gate of the capital for 10 days. Then her head, together with her precious nipples and pussy, was sent to frontier cities to show the strength of Jing dynasty and the miserable end of a rebellion.

Strangely, the head was stolen when it arrived a city called Biancheng. A lot of soldiers were sent but they couldn't capture the thief. The Sixth Prince knew that there were still some remaining followers of Ling and commanded Chunying to continue the search of these rebellions. However, he didn't realized that a new storm was coming to him secretly. The real war had just begun...

7. Head.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, since the series of Ling Guan has come to an end, I will start to make another series and please feel free to leave what you want to see here. I mean what kind of torture or execution method and what kind of character (I have several characters to choose but haven't decided to start from whom) you are interested in. I am looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Hey guys, since the series of Ling Guan has come to an end, I will start to make another series and please feel free to leave what you want to see here. I mean what kind of torture or execution method and what kind of character (I have several characters to choose but haven't decided to start from whom) you are interested in. I am looking forward to hearing from you guys!

once again a ling-chi and a ride on this famous wooden pony would be great!

You could add some more public humiliation with the beginning of the torture and execution please.

Back
Top Bottom