Did You Ever Have Had A ... Say ... "special" Dream?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Unfortunately I have no erotic night dreams. But many comic unerotic, acts of war, accidents, errors in foreign worlds.
Last night, I went in the winter with my car through my native village. In a curve, it threw on black ice. I brought it intact to a halt and was happy that it remained intact.
But then five cars came from the opposite direction and all met mine, until it was just a pile of junk.

Dream last night: I have my house and an apartment in a town near here beautifully decorated. But in the apartment, I consider myself to just to hang pictures on the wall. I do not live there and have since never slept. And it is located in a city which I do not like.

ah Luna, a beautiful image.
You meet your cross, and the town meets its end.
Will the lava cover you?
Imagine the discovery 2000 years later. A sensation! Perfectly preserved crucified woman found in ancient lava flow.
No my dream is all lined up for tonight :D

Last edited:
ah Luna, a beautiful image.
You meet your cross, and the town meets its end.
Will the lava cover you?
Image the discovery 2000 years later. A sensation! Perfectly preserved crucified woman found in ancient lava flow.
No my dream is all lined up for tonight :D
curseslave.jpg curseslave-sep.jpg curseslave-bw2.jpg curseslave-bw.jpg curseslave-dg.jpg curseslave-kpt..jpg

Last edited:
Well, a few days ago I had a strange one on a crux theme. I was on travel with people I have known in my life (and most of them I haven't seen since many years). Somehow, a few of the ladies proposed a game. Every other day, one of the participants would be stripped and tied naked to a cross and get 'admired' by the others. They looked for volunteers. The deal was that first, five of the males would be crucified, with the promise that afterwards, the ladies would. But if one would change his mind, the deal was off. So I volunteered and I would be third in line. But none of the participating males was allowed to assist to a crucifixion before it was his turn. Now that day, it would me. I heard an enthousiastic account from the onlookers and the volunteers about how the previous sessions had gone. Too enthousiastic, to my opinion, so I got second thoughts. I just had to rely on their oral accounts. Suppose they had not stripped and crucified at all. Weren't they just about to lure me into a humiliating joke? I considered retreating from the deal, but in case those before me really had done it, then I would spoil it for them and the others, as the deal would be off. With that dilemma, I was waiting, alone, in a room, until they would come to get me for my session....
(I woke up before they came);)

I've had extremely few even remotely "sexy" dreams. But some years ago I had a dream that I had gotten caught pleasuring myself at work. The actual masturbation wasn't in the dream, only my embarrassment over my co-workers knowing about it. I remember them staring at me (And for the record, I have never once masturbated on the job!).

And as I discussed in another thread the other day, I recently dreamed that I had enjoyed a crux fantasy. The fantasy itself was not part of the dream, unfortunately. But the dream was enough to get me back into crux again, and hence to rejoin these forums. :)

it's nice to know what brings people to the Forums,
I think you may be the first who's been brought (back) here by a dream, Jackie! :D

I had a very strange dream this morning -
only a very brief one, but it was disturbingly real:
all that happened was a man suddenly came into my bedroom
and said, in a loud and cheery voice, "Good morning!"
Then he stripped the duvet off me. :confused:

When I heard him, his voice wasn't familiar,
though I seemed to think I was expecting him,
I felt a bit more troubled when he pulled off the duvet
(I sleep naked). :eek:

Then I woke up, alone in my bed,
naked, but still under my duvet. :rolleyes:

I had a very strange dream this morning -
only a very brief one, but it was disturbingly real:
all that happened was a man suddenly came into my bedroom
and said, in a loud and cheery voice, "Good morning!"
Then he stripped the duvet off me. :confused:

When I heard him, his voice wasn't familiar,
though I seemed to think I was expecting him,
I felt a bit more troubled when he pulled off the duvet
(I sleep naked). :eek:

Then I woke up, alone in my bed,
naked, but still under my duvet. :rolleyes:
I am glad to hear that you also still sleep in the nude, as there are many health benefits associated with it.:)

Back
Top Bottom