Did You Ever Have Had A ... Say ... "special" Dream?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I want to share my dreams from the last month in the first I was in some desert with the caravan I saw that on a far distant hill something was happening someone gave me a telescope curiously looked through it at the hill I saw a mass execution of the crucifixion there only young people and then one person who was there did something terrible and then I woke up. The second dream I saw only the legs on the cross and the soldier dressed in a red tunic and silver armor nailed the heels of the convict to the cross, and only heard a scream and woke up a little scared. the third dream I was in a tavern room I was bringing some food in a bowl to the table I remember that the meat and fruit I was wearing a dark gray tunic only the length of my hair did not match because they were slightly longer. And the last fourth dream I remember that I had to clean the big dark castle I had to clean up the entire red carpet which was so huge that cleaning seemed to be endless and I woke up tired. Sorry for mine English. :oops: :oops:

I did post this dream once before, I forget on which cruxforum.

"I had killed three young women and prepared them to be roasted, so I had them laid out on a roasting dish ready for the oven.
Then I hear someone moving in the house, either my son or my girlfriend.
I do not want them to witness my wicked deed, so am searching frantically for a place to hide the roasting dish.
Eventually I find a cupboard and slip the 3 dead girls inside out of sight.
You may well wonder how a found a dish big enough or an oven large enough for 3 young women?
The fact is - the dish was just a normal domestic metal dish - so how could 3 young women fit?
Simple they were the size of trout and had bodies like fishes - though they had human heads for sure!"

My GF had cooked a pair of trout for our dinner a day or two before.

okay next lets say "special dream" was from yesterday for me scary nightmare:
i was spectator i think stay in lake i have water to ankles and up was big sand hill and was dark night sky was dark blue and dark blue darkness in air and there was i saw on hill white big thunders and later when i saw like from telescope or get zoom on hill and there was 3 crosses and on one of them some girl very similar to someone and later ppl: screams something happen there !something happen there ! and i was go there alone on hill and ppl i think from mine family warning me dont go beacouse its dark we must wait when will be day and i go there when i come to hill saw 3 crosses nobody was on crosses and i stay there later there i think come mine family and we eat dinner there little strange and family leave and i stay there idk why probarly to take things and off candles in this cave near crosses and i hurt mine leg on some metal element like barbed wire fast off candles and was night and wanna very very fast leave this place come there two girls black and white skin and start chasing me i run away and later when i leave it dark place i think it was golgotha was start day and some girls and even some boys start chase me i run away they want to catch me and i think do me something very very bad, also i wake up when one girl catch me and they stand all around me meow. :oops: :oops: :cat:

I would like to share my wildest dream ever have (warning: extremely graphic and violent)... In the first I was completely naked and there was a crossbeam tied across my shoulder. It was not long until I realised that I was in a horde of naked condemned men in their 60s. Apparently, we were sentenced to be crucified because these men were all tied to the same rough crossbeams in the same manner as me. Then I recalled being forced to complete the via crucis with these men by some crazy Roman legionnaires. Oddly, I also found that we were led by a rope around our balls and it was EXTREMELY PAINFUL. After we marched for like 1 mile in hot sand we arrived at the execution site . Some crosses at the site were already occupied by men of same age as us. But, here comes the strange part: There were at least TWO men nailed permanently to just A SINGLE CROSS! Each cross had one victim that was literally crucified ON the other! While the man nailed close to the wood was penetrated by a sharp and oily wooden cornu in his Anus, the victim nailed on him was more fortunate by having his ass supported by a REAL COCK! Doubtlessly, these men all developed huge erections while screaming for mercy. The scene in my eyes soon shifted away because the guards kicked me onto a man lying on the ground who just had his wrists nailed. Later, mine got nailed too ON THE SAME CROSSBEAM and the pain was UNBEARABLE. We were soon raised to the upright stipe and my foot was literary nailed above his soles. It was not long before we began to "dance" and we quickly developed erections. In the final moments of my dream I was PENETRATED by this hairy old bear under me in his effort to reduce the pain... This dream seems so real and I wonder if anyone else has had a close up intense dream like this. Maybe one of our artists can recreate this scenario...

Crucified between two girls...

They have clothes but arms ans legs are nude.
I am nude, when I walk to the cross they hang already.
They see my weak penis and laugh.
When my arms are bounded and I feel the tremendous pain and I get a spontaneous erection.
The girl are elated.

Then begin the first twenty minutes and the pain is visible. They look stringently to me.
I cannot keep silence, sometimes I cry.

The next 20 I will try more though all is difficult to carry on.

If I can then I achieve a record in my life.

When all is finished I am deliberated and will rest for an half hour.

I pay the organizers and the girls, it is a fair sum but the memory is for long-life!

A funny one (like dreams often are) last night.:sleep3:

I was a researcher at a university faculty, that studied psychological and physical effects of public crucifixion. The tricky point was, that the 'experiments' would be carried out by submitting the researchers, all crux-likers, themselves (and in realistic conditions, meaning outdoors and naked). So, there was a lot of anticipation among the researchers, for the upcoming 'group' experiments. Particularly, because the other faculties found our research a bit more than weird.:roto2palm:

Comes the moment that the university decided to save on office space, and put different research groups in the same rooms. Annoyance ahead, of course, joining those weirdo's 'preparing' for their experipents, with the 'normal' faculties.:eek::confused:

Back
Top Bottom