Discarded Clothing?

Which of these is more humiliating?

• Being totally nude, with no clothing in sight

• Totally nude, with your discarded clothes strewn on the ground right below

• Naked, but with your jeans still around your shins and your panties just below your knees

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
Nice!

Being crucified naked with no clothing in sight, with nothing at all to shield her naked flesh from ogling glares is the most humiliating.

That's why a hood can be offered to her to protect her identify if she agrees wot be crucified fully naked.

Nice!

Being crucified naked with no clothing in sight, with nothing at all to shield her naked flesh from ogling glares is the most humiliating.

That's why a hood can be offered to her to protect her identify if she agrees wot be crucified fully naked.
I am a male. But i think the first humilating feelings after stripping step in the background after bound or nailing on the cross. The pain is then omnipresent and the schame not more important.
I am male also (that isn't me in the avatar). The clothes should be picked up by the victim's rival-at work or or in romance-who tries them on and says very loudly, "These are MUCH too big for me." :p
I voted -
Naked, but with your jeans still around your shins and your panties just below your knees

But then (as I think I may have said previously) I have a "thing" about knickers around a girl's knees or ankles even.

Four male responses already ... hmmmmmmm :p

I believe this has been discussed elsewhere on the site. For me the loss of that last article of clothing, whatever it might be, is a critical moment in my sense of humiliation as a victim of the cross. It can occur at any time, I suppose, as long as it is in full view of interested onlookers and intentionally done to me as an act that will complete my degradation. Once it is done, I have nothing left. I am naked and helpless, doomed to suffer without cover in front of everyone.

Last edited:
I voted 'Totally nude, with your discarded clothes strewn on the ground right below.'
Stripping the condemned's clothes is not only for humiliation, but also a symbolic removal from the human world.
It's a little bit of psychological terror to have the condemned look at their last signs of human dignity - forever out of reach.

I voted 'Totally nude, with your discarded clothes strewn on the ground right below.'
Stripping the condemned's clothes is not only for humiliation, but also a symbolic removal from the human world.
It's a little bit of psychological terror to have the condemned look at their last signs of human dignity - forever out of reach.

Human dignity?:rolleyes: Does such a thing exist? If it does, I'm not sure it has much to do with clothing.:p

How about all of the above and beyond. If there was only one way to do this, we'd only have one story circulating the forums and one variation on the same picture. I love Windars suggestion that a rival appropriates her clothin and models them for her while she, the naked victim, is on the cross, or in the dungeon before hand.

I also like the clothing being just out of reach, not the ground below her. Probably the victim of a spontaneous mob that has gathered to dish out punishment, just or otherwise.

And yet it would be just as well if there was a bonfire before her, or him, or you, and each piece was individually burned in front of them, a sure sign that they arent getting them back.

And yet it is just as well that they be completely naked, because they've been completely naked for weeks, because they were stripped when they were arrested, appeared in nothing but chains in front of pilate, and slept shivering in the dungeons, with nothing but (another person one might be attracted to) with a different hair color to keep each other warm, and to in the parade to their death, arms stretched out tied to the cross beam, while (let me grab my thesaurus) in an unclothed state, though maybe with a rotten vegetable or two.

Oh, and I'm male, if that's of any relevance.

Four male responses already ... hmmmmmmm :p

I believe this has been discussed elsewhere on the site. For me the loss of that last article of clothing, whatever it might be, is a critical moment in my sense of humiliation as a victim of the cross. It can occur at any time, I suppose, as long as it is in full view of interested onlookers and intentionally done to me as an act that will complete my degradation. Once it is done, I have nothing left. I am naked and helpless, doomed to suffer without cover in front of everyone.

I think it's not that important, if the executioners may have left you a loincloth or not. Humiliation is just a side effect, when you are nailed and exposed. Especially when you are hanging on your cross only half conscious. The impression in the minds of the Onlookers is probably much stronger, than on the naked, strugglling crucified. In the background of your mind you are fully aware of what was done to you, when you are hanging from the cross. But also, I'm a man and look at it from my perspective.

Well, I guess that my clothes have been taken out from me during my arrest, or immediately after being sentenced, in the dungeon. Most probably they have been given to the guards, with everything valuable in my possession. The outfit for being in the cell or to be paraded to the execution site would be a loincloith, to be taken out immediately before or after the nailing. This probably is not worth giving away, it would be filthy with blood and sperm, an in general a simple cloth. So most probably it would end strew on the ground below the cross...

Well, I guess that my clothes have been taken out from me during my arrest, or immediately after being sentenced, in the dungeon. Most probably they have been given to the guards, with everything valuable in my possession. The outfit for being in the cell or to be paraded to the execution site would be a loincloith, to be taken out immediately before or after the nailing. This probably is not worth giving away, it would be filthy with blood and sperm, an in general a simple cloth. So most probably it would end strew on the ground below the cross...
it would be filthy with blood and sperm, an in general a simple cloth. So most probably it would end strew on the ground below the cross...
...and loaded with crap from when you were nailed and again when the cross jolted to a stop when it was raised. If you want it off your bum, Gabriella, you work it off...
crux 124.jpg
...and welcome to the loving world of Crux Forums...

Tree

it would be filthy with blood and sperm, an in general a simple cloth. So most probably it would end strew on the ground below the cross...
...and loaded with crap from when you were nailed and again when the cross jolted to a stop when it was raised. If you want it off your bum, Gabriella, you work it off...
View attachment 489774
...and welcome to the loving world of Crux Forums...

Tree

"...and welcome to the loving world of Crux Forums..."

mmmhhh... Thaaaanks Tree! :)

Sweet sweet kisses!

Back
Top Bottom