Discarded Clothing?

Which of these is more humiliating?

• Being totally nude, with no clothing in sight

• Totally nude, with your discarded clothes strewn on the ground right below

• Naked, but with your jeans still around your shins and your panties just below your knees

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
well we men like watching a lovely young women forced to strip then get whipped, ravished, an what ever till you get to your cross. where you will get nailed an raped again. once you are raised we get to watch your death dance. are you still interested????

mmmhhh... love it! LOVE IT!!! My pleasure is to suffer for the pleasure of men. So if torture, rape, the cross is what I have to endure for your pleasure, I am up to it. I am here for you ... butcher me the way you want...

Me too - 'humiliating' is a word I have problems with -
I honestly find it exciting, thrilling, frightening, dreadful,
stripping or being stripped with men watching,
my clothes chucked like rags on the floor -
made humble, yes, 'humiliated' in that sense,
knowing I must submit to whatever they're going to do to me,
but I've nothing to be ashamed of

Yes, not humiliated but proud to stay an amazon deserving her fate because, at the end, amazons are always losers against strong men !
But we have fought and we're not ashamed ...
... and to be nailed to the cross is the following of our battle , till the death !

Attachments

• messaline_crucified_001_by_skatingjesus-d7kd9pz.jpg
    messaline_crucified_001_by_skatingjesus-d7kd9pz.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 150
Yes, not humiliated but proud to stay an amazon deserving her fate because, at the end, amazons are always losers against strong men !
But we have fought and we're not ashamed ...
... and to be nailed to the cross is the following of our battle , till the death !

wow... what a nice picture! I love the crown of thorns... and how blood tails down the arms and the various wounds! :)

Me too - 'humiliating' is a word I have problems with -
I honestly find it exciting, thrilling, frightening, dreadful,
stripping or being stripped with men watching,
my clothes chucked like rags on the floor -
made humble, yes, 'humiliated' in that sense,
knowing I must submit to whatever they're going to do to me,
but I've nothing to be ashamed of

Yes, I see your point, Eulalia, and I do not like the word "humiliating" too. I have always depicted myself as bound to suffer for the pleasure of men, undergoing a sort of martyrdom so that men can get their extreme pleausure from me. Of course what they do can be humiliating to their eyes: being gangraped by the guards in the dungeon, or hoisted up on the cross naked to die slowly among the catcalls of the mob is not a piece of cake. Imagining this happen gives me a thrill down my spine, in spite of the gruesome tortures I will have to face...

Back
Top Bottom