Do you want to use kinds of torture devices for girls who have been crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com

hongzu117

Magistrate
As shown in the title,in the BDSM related content,the standard of torture devices are quite broad are very common.
From toys:Silicone dick、vibrators……
To some professional tools:Nipple clamps、anal plug set……
To some real torture devices:Steel needle、electrical torture machines……
So ,when the lives of the poor victims are guaranteed,do you want to use kinds of torture devices for girls who have been crucified?Or……What kind of torture devices are you going to use?
Let‘s talk about this!
51cmn00081jp-19.jpg

Torture is fine to a point. I find the point going overboard is when a person does not realize what they are doing is too much and completely useless. They are blind to what they are doing because they think what they are doing actually serves a purpose when it does not. Whipping someone is fine but then adding on 4 or 5 methods of torture or methods that mutilate someone is not in my opinion. The person being tortured is to be executed and going overboard with the torture takes away from the execution in my view.

Torture is fine to a point. I find the point going overboard is when a person does not realize what they are doing is too much and completely useless. They are blind to what they are doing because they think what they are doing actually serves a purpose when it does not. Whipping someone is fine but then adding on 4 or 5 methods of torture or methods that mutilate someone is not in my opinion. The person being tortured is to be executed and going overboard with the torture takes away from the execution in my view.
So I set up a premise:when the lives of the poor victims are guaranteed.
In this case,what is your choice?

A whip or some slaps is good enough for me. Too much is overkill and takes away from the main attraction - the suffering girl. Also, time is important for me. The less torture, the longer a girl lasts on a cross. Maybe rape? I think rape is fine.
Yeah,simple and effective.

I agree. Suffering and persuasion is the goal ... a little finesse please ... mutilation or worse is just overkill.

As shown in the title,in the BDSM related content,the standard of torture devices are quite broad are very common.
From toys:Silicone dick、vibrators……
To some professional tools:Nipple clamps、anal plug set……
To some real torture devices:Steel needle、electrical torture machines……
So ,when the lives of the poor victims are guaranteed,do you want to use kinds of torture devices for girls who have been crucified?Or……What kind of torture devices are you going to use?
Let‘s talk about this!
View attachment 582728

sexy picture!!
well, I too would not like to go in for anything extreme including mutilation.
whipping and repeated rapes will be my favourite tortures; although I have also used inserting dildo inside the rectum and piercing the breasts as two other tortures before crucifixion and also while on the cross, in my followed story 'Crucifixion 2050 AD – Zero Tolerance'
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crucifixion-2050-ad-zero-tolerance.6728/

Heavens,it looks like I'm the most evil person here:hanged:
I want to use vibes fixed on their clitoris、silicone dicks in their pussies、anal plugs to prevent enema fluids spills、nipple clamps to keep their nipples erection……
I'm so cruel:hanged:

Sign me up for all of those! I've always thought that constant tortures like pinching and penetrating adds to the crux dance!

If you want some ideas about torture and crucifixion may I suggest you read the stories written by Clare Seven. All available on Amazon/Kindle.
Very curious about her 'splitter' device. Sounds absolutely horrendous.

Maybe the best torture of all would be to tease and stimulate her to the point of orgasm then stop, let her calm down for a few minutes and start again. Repeat as necessary...

sexy picture!!
well, I too would not like to go in for anything extreme including mutilation.
whipping and repeated rapes will be my favourite tortures; although I have also used inserting dildo inside the rectum and piercing the breasts as two other tortures before crucifixion and also while on the cross, in my followed story 'Crucifixion 2050 AD – Zero Tolerance'
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crucifixion-2050-ad-zero-tolerance.6728/
Sign me up for all of those! I've always thought that constant tortures like pinching and penetrating adds to the crux dance!
Now the three of us are the most evil people here!

I have used nipple clamps a few times, but what really got my attention was when I put clothes pins on my Labia Majora.

Back
Top Bottom