Go to CruxDreams.com
anything involving swords, spears, and arrows? Bonus points if the spear or sword is still inside the body.

Can be real pictures of (simulated of course) death, or CGI or animated depictions of this sort so long as the girl is naked. Priestess girls or warrior/shield maidens. Manips also. I love that fantasy shit.

Ps, possibly take pics of girls posing and add fake blood to them? Examples below.sddas.jpg 179829.jpg

Occasionally some stuff like that gets posted. Dolcett did a series of drawings called "bellybutt" back in the late 90s or something which involved girls with arrows in them. Not really my thing, but if you search the forums you'll find all manner of execution methods depicted

anything involving swords, spears, and arrows? Bonus points if the spear or sword is still inside the body.

Can be real pictures of (simulated of course) death, or CGI or animated depictions of this sort so long as the girl is naked. Priestess girls or warrior/shield maidens. Manips also. I love that fantasy shit.

Ps, possibly take pics of girls posing and add fake blood to them? Examples below.View attachment 444316 View attachment 444317
See "Sacrifice Altar" elsewhere here

Ps, possibly take pics of girls posing and add fake blood to them? Examples below.View attachment 444316 View attachment 444317
here's just a taster,

arrow.jpg

posted by Phlebas on http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/a-real-archer-in-training.4941/page-18#post-280201
You'll find more on that thread.

Definately going to have to look some of these up! Thanks! So they are some sort of amazon warrior or something? Thats great, Going to use that in a search, I just hope I do not run into those give us 60 dollars a year to view our pics and vids sites!

Don't pay ... just google and go to "images". Many have been posted there.

Definately going to have to look some of these up! Thanks! So they are some sort of amazon warrior or something? Thats great, Going to use that in a search, I just hope I do not run into those give us 60 dollars a year to view our pics and vids sites!
they're links to other threads on this site - all free,
though ImageMaker (site owner) will be delighted to relieve you of $60 a year,
or even just $6, if you'd like to contribute to help CF!

Thats great, Going to use that in a search, I just hope I do not run into those give us 60 dollars a year to view our pics and vids sites!

Never pay for anything! - This is the internet - everything is out there for free if you're prepared to spend enough time and effort searching for it :)

Back
Top Bottom