Dolcett's Fantasy

Go to CruxDreams.com
The dialogues have, I think, been auto-translated into German then back into English,
they've lost Dolcett's crispness, his wicked ear for typical middle-class m and f chat,
but now the story-line's clearer, what they're meant to be saying isn't too obscure
(don't be tripped up by 'him, his' where 'her' is needed ;))

True Cannibal Story

Building the railway through present-day Zambia.

“As well as the usual hazards facing railway builders in Africa there was the added peril of hostile tribesmen, and cannibals with a particular liking for young women’s thighs and babies. One night, Pauling (the contractor) was appalled to be told that a couple of his workers had stolen a two-month old baby from a nearby kraal and were preparing to cook it. He managed to prevent the feast just in time.”

The local tribesmen would doubtless been even more hostile than usual if he had failed.

Mind you I have a liking for women's thighs, though not usually for my dinner.

On the subject of mermaids:-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...fe-mermaid-swims-whales-making-fish-tail.html
article-2141792-13000E0A000005DC-23_964x645.jpg

Last edited:
Meanwhile, remove the ovaries, pass them to your assistant to fry them for a few seconds in butter, then to a slavegirl who has slices from a French baguette ready to put the ‘human caviare’ on. She gives them a dash of Tabasco, and offers them to the most honoured guests.
This is a very interested idea!

Back
Top Bottom