Dommmu's Action for Road Safety

Go to CruxDreams.com

dommmu

Governor
I think I am going to propose a road safety campaign that is targeted especially to young female drivers. Do you think it could have a chance?
road_safety_campaign_1.png road_safety_campaign_2.png road_safety_campaign_3.png road_safety_campaign_4.png

After posting this in the Tortured Women thread, a few more ideas came to my mind, so I thought about dedicating an own thread to this topic.

Here are some more results that sprung from my twisted brain:
road_safety_campaign_5.png road_safety_campaign_6.png road_safety_campaign_7.png road_safety_campaign_8.png

Feel free to add your own and help me spreading the awareness! Thank you for your service for our society!

According to a statistic that I totally didn't just look up on a questionable internet source, alcohol is involved in 82% percent of all car and bike crashes. And 56% of all drivers below the age of 25 admit to have driven under the influence before. This is a serious issue!

road_safety_campaign_9.png road_safety_campaign_10.png road_safety_campaign_11.png road_safety_campaign_12.png road_safety_campaign_13.png

I am not sure anymore, if we do ourself something good if we are warning the young gals about some of these dangers...

It is like a roller coaster. The sense of danger makes it even more alluring!

Last edited:
Anyone from Russia around here who can confirm this? I once read that in Russia, you can get fined if your car is dirty. And that it's up to the cops to decide if your car is clean or not. It is said to be a popular way to rip off tourists.

Though, I have a better idea than a fine:
road_safety_campaign_22.png

An idea if you have lost your diver's license for repeated offenses: Instead of waiting out the retention period, you can take a driving test to get it back instantly. But if you fail, there will be an additional public punishment in front of the next class in driving school:
road_safety_campaign_23.png

If it's the first time that you have lost your license, go can go for a second try - but this time, it will be double or nothing!

Anyone from Russia around here who can confirm this? I once read that in Russia, you can get fined if your car is dirty. And that it's up to the cops to decide if your car is clean or not.
Good God, I'd be sentenced to life in Siberia!

An idea if you have lost your diver's license for repeated offenses: Instead of waiting out the retention period, you can take a driving test to get it back instantly. But if you fail, there will be an additional public punishment in front of the next class in driving school:
View attachment 656589

If it's the first time that you have lost your license, go can go for a second try - but this time, it will be double or nothing!

Can I please fail?

Good God, I'd be sentenced to life in Siberia!

So would I probably. I have a coupon for my local car wash that is older than my current car :eek:

(to be fair, I have the car since October and bought the coupon in July)

Can I please fail?

I bet everyone would love to see this! Will you go for the 'double or nothing' option afterwards?

But don't let yourself be caught failing on purpose. The last poor girl who did this was sentenced to the triple amount of pegs and had to clean all training cars before her whipping:
car_wash.jpg

One must love pressure hoses so useful to render things so clean, as in the picture.

However, since I’m hopeless handling them, I guess I must resign myself to the fate of treble the pegs and double the whipping.

Or is it the other way around?

Attachments

• water-bondage-dirty-girl-getting-clean-large.jpg
    water-bondage-dirty-girl-getting-clean-large.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 182
Back
Top Bottom