Dorothy Brown Goes To Court

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
For years Farmer John has tried to keep Dorothy from doing… um… things with his prized bull but she could not keep away! He caught her with the bull again and held Dorothy while waiting for the sheriff to arrive.

slave rape 4.jpg

She was arrested and her fingerprints and ‘mug shots’ were taken.

perp arrest 007.jpg

She arrived at court to be surrounded by paparazzi.
perp walk 31.jpg

She brought to the witness stand. The charges against her are numerous and often backed up with video supplied by a rodent. Dorothy refused an attorney determined she had a novel defense. She pranced before the judge’s bench and stripped naked! The fair and just Judge Admi’s eyes almost popped out of their sockets. Dorothy turns and demands “You don’t think a little woman like me could survive sex with a bull, do you?”

courtroom- admi b 6.jpg

While her tact may have worked with the jurors the fair and just judge is also wise and after a short recess he returns to announce “Court is adjourned for today. While Miss Brown may have a point in order to have a verdict this court must know the facts. I have contacted Farmer John who has agreed to loan the court his breeding bull and tomorrow we will reconvene at his breeding barn where Miss Brown will be mounted in a breeding pillory and we will see if she can accommodate the bull.”

“NO! YOU CAN’T DO THAT TO ME” Dorothy screams as she is led away in chains. The jurors assume she is horrified at the prospect of being violated by the bull but in her cell she fears she will be unable to hide her orgasms!

owp 106 a.jpg

Tree

Hell, the slut can't wait even wait even if it proves her guilt!!!

Too True Mr Tree, my head and arms are locked in the stocks, legs apart. i feel the stocks shudder as the beautiful black bull
mounts the wooden bar across the stocks. i look left a large furry hoof, right another furry hoof, my body shudders, can i take
the bulls huge cock. i lick my dry lips ,it seems like an age, then the bulls huge slippery cock shoots up my back, and a gasp in
pure relief. the bull grunts and this time it`s beautiful cock shoots between my bum cheeks, and cry out in alarm. short sharp
gasps of breath, then i scream out loud as the bulls cock opens my pussy lips and the bull bellows as it shoots it`s cock deep into
my womb, i scream in pain, my eyes water and i wee myself,then it fucks me. i can, i can i have taken it all i have a bulls cock
inside my body , oh my god, a man can never satisfy me after this. i squeal, scream, orgasm more than once ,then the bull bellows
pushes in hard and floods my womb with it`s sperm, then i faint from pure bliss, i took the full length of a bulls cock

Too True Mr Tree, my head and arms are locked in the stocks, legs apart. i feel the stocks shudder as the beautiful black bull
mounts the wooden bar across the stocks. i look left a large furry hoof, right another furry hoof, my body shudders, can i take
the bulls huge cock. i lick my dry lips ,it seems like an age, then the bulls huge slippery cock shoots up my back, and a gasp in
pure relief. the bull grunts and this time it`s beautiful cock shoots between my bum cheeks, and cry out in alarm. short sharp
gasps of breath, then i scream out loud as the bulls cock opens my pussy lips and the bull bellows as it shoots it`s cock deep into
my womb, i scream in pain, my eyes water and i wee myself,then it fucks me. i can, i can i have taken it all i have a bulls cock
inside my body , oh my god, a man can never satisfy me after this. i squeal, scream, orgasm more than once ,then the bull bellows
pushes in hard and floods my womb with it`s sperm, then i faint from pure bliss, i took the full length of a bulls cock
She pretty well describes what happen except she left out the...

"oh, yes, ram me harder!!! ...now my ass!!! ...Take my ass!!! ... oh that is good!!!"

Jury deliberations did not take long. The bull was given immediate medical care...

...what, Ulrika??? Don't worry. Dorothy is fine ...for now...

She pretty well describes what happen except she left out the...

"oh, yes, ram me harder!!! ...now my ass!!! ...Take my ass!!! ... oh that is good!!!"

Jury deliberations did not take long. The bull was given immediate medical care...

...what, Ulrika??? Don't worry. Dorothy is fine ...for now...

Mr Tree i am up late tidying up the house, we had a family party
now at two in the morning you have me horny as hell imagining
i am being fucked by that big bull up at the farm, how do you
expect me to sleep now

Oh and i`m not going looking for it,it`s freezing cold outside
with a white frost so i will have to imagine my husbands cock
is the bulls cock. mind you i could suck my husbands but to
suck a bulls that could be a challenge

Oh and i`m not going looking for it,it`s freezing cold outside
with a white frost so i will have to imagine my husbands cock
is the bulls cock. mind you i could suck my husbands but to
suck a bulls that could be a challenge
...I'm sure you are up for it but not part of this story....

Early the next morning the court-appointed Detroit Boy© prepared Dorothy for demonstration with the bull.

couple 067.gif

Finished once he flips her over and drills her bum!

couple 065.gif

Dorothy screams “Do it harder than that! I’m fucking a bull later!”

And indeed she did. Critical thinkers will say the bull fucked her…

bull bull and dorothy 6.jpg

…but PETA thought it cruel that that the bull was used to prove her guilt! Her fate was sealed when she cried “I can’t take any more in cunt! Ram my ass!!!”

That night she sat in her cell wondering if she should have been a bit more discrete. Hine-site is always 20/20…

db waiting.jpg

Tree

...I just report this...

Last edited:
Early the next morning the court-appointed Detroit Boy© prepared Dorothy for demonstration with the bull.

View attachment 446424

Finished once he flips her over and drills her bum!

View attachment 446423

Dorothy screams “Do it harder than that! I’m fucking a bull later!”

And indeed she did. Critical thinkers will say the bull fucked her…

View attachment 446425

…but PETA thought it cruel that that the bull was used to prove her guilt! Her fate was sealed when she cried “I can’t take any more in cunt! Ram my ass!!!”

That night she sat in her cell wondering if she should have been a bit more discrete. Hine-site is always 20/20…

View attachment 446426

Tree

...I just report this...

I Adore picture number 3 Mr Tree, there are not many
around like that, but i have my sisters and my head on
that picture,and it does give me a thrill.

I know it's not related to your story of Dorothy and Farmer John, but not far from Farmer John's this story made the news, I didn't even realise it's a crime for a man to have sex with a horse:

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....sexual-fascination-with-the-animals-1-8302334

Any bright spark know whether Tree's scenario is actually illegal UK or elsewhere?

Not that it makes any difference in this case, we're still gathering evidence, right? Wonder what's an appropriate punishment if when she's found guilty?

I know it's not related to your story of Dorothy and Farmer John, but not far from Farmer John's this story made the news, I didn't even realise it's a crime for a man to have sex with a horse:

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....sexual-fascination-with-the-animals-1-8302334

Any bright spark know whether Tree's scenario is actually illegal UK or elsewhere?

Not that it makes any difference in this case, we're still gathering evidence, right? Wonder what's an appropriate punishment if when she's found guilty?

Punishment?? Three Bulls One After The Other

Punishment?? Three Bulls One After The Other
Punished for doing...things with a bull, by doing things with... three bulls???:confused:
That makes three crimes, for each of them, Dorothy will be punished by doing things with...three bulls. Makes nine bulls. Nine times three is twenty-seven; times three is....:oops: etc... etc..;

I think I got it now.:rolleyes:

But beware, around 45 consecutive convictions, Dorothy will be punished with as much bulls as there are stars in the whole universe.:eek:

Wonder what's an appropriate punishment if when she's found guilty?

IF?? It`s all cut and dried Old Slave, half a dozen old guys sat in a pub
one want`s to see me swinging in a noose. another want`s to watch
my head fall into a basket.one want`s to torture and kill me with
electricity,and drowning me is high on the list,maybe even crucifixion.
that has it`s attractions , impaled on cornis or whatever it`s called
has it`s attractions , but fucked to death in Detroit is high on my list

Wonder what's an appropriate punishment if when she's found guilty?

IF?? It`s all cut and dried Old Slave, half a dozen old guys sat in a pub
one want`s to see me swinging in a noose. another want`s to watch
my head fall into a basket.one want`s to torture and kill me with
electricity,and drowning me is high on the list,maybe even crucifixion.
that has it`s attractions , impaled on cornis or whatever it`s called
has it`s attractions , but fucked to death in Detroit is high on my list
Take it easy... You'll know your sentence all too soon and Justice will be swift (though maybe not the execution... assuming... well)

The day before Dorothy was to be sentenced she was transferred from the local sheriff’s jail to the court’s holding cell. She was pretty upbeat on the drive over figuring she would get a fine or a year in one of Windar’s salt mines at worst.
cuffs 001.jpg

When she gets to the cell she is surprised that before she is put in it they strip the sundress from her. Her nipples become tumescent in the cool air. As the bars clang shut behind her she asks “Aren’t you going to take the handcuffs off?”

prison 167.jpg

“Why, you slut; so you finger yourself? If you want to do so, work at it cunt!”

I’m not feeling so good about this anymore. The woman in the cell across from me is smoking something that doesn’t smell like a regular cigarette. She says “So you are the bull-fucking bitch!”

prison 134.jpg

I don’t know what to say so I just say “I’m Dorothy Brown. What are you in for?”

“I’m Barbara Moore. Just speeding and a traffic accident… Have you been sentenced yet?”

“Not until tomorrow; I’m hoping for a fine or at worst a year of labor in the salt mines” I say.

She asks me which judge is sentencing me and when I tell her Judge Admi she says “You’re delusional, Dorothy. When they took that cute dress from you that was the last clothing you are going to wear until you are executed and you best hope is that you are beheaded and the worst will be if you are hanged!”

“They can’t execute me for an innocent bull-fuck or two” I cry.

“I’m sorry Dorothy when they took my clothes I knew I was doomed” she says.

“But Barbara, they can’t give you the death penalty for speeding and a car wreck!”

“Well, I ‘borrowed’ the car, drove through 20 MPH school zone at 150 MPH after a cop started following me, and then I wrecked the Bentley Continental GT that happened to be owned by Judge Admi so I was found guilty Grand Theft Auto, child endangerment, felony flight from law enforcement offices, and felony property damage” Barb explains then adds “and the Bentley was owned by none other than Judge Admi so I’m pretty screwed.”

“Well my case wasn’t helped when in a ‘friends of the court’ brief filed by PETA that claimed the bull was ‘traumatized’” I tell her. “I guess beheading is quick but isn’t a hanging done fast too. I mean once they pull the lever and the trap opens my neck is snapped a split second later.”

exe h 008.jpg

“You wish, Dorothy. The only place they do executions now is Little Brampton. If you’re hanged you’ll either be hoisted up from the gallows in the square or knocked off a stool and hang from the gallows on the Hill at Eastwick. Either way your neck isn’t going to snap!”

Barbara hasn’t said a damn thing to cheer me up…

-Dorothy

Tree

Back
Top Bottom