Dorothy Brown Goes To Court

Go to CruxDreams.com
I Don`t really go for an orgasm if i can help it
i let you guys give me the foreplay and then
jump into bed and wear my husband out
even he called me a horny bitch the other
day,i was shocked.
Were you surprised he called you a 'horny bitch' or that he finally figured out you are a 'horny bitch'????

Tree

Just asking...

Tired, spent, and hurt in ways she could never imagine until she felt it herself Kerri gives up her fight to live at three-quarters of an hour after she is placed over the roasting pit…
cook 049.jpg

…and well more than an hour after she was skewered with the spit. Her body will still cook for more than three hours needing careful basting as it roasts.
cook 070.jpg

By the way, don’t think Kerri’s stepmother and stepsister Miriam and Cheri ever got to taste her succulent meat. Fewer two hours later they were arrested.

1825185280.jpg

It seems Miriam’s confession to Kerri was caught on RR Video Productions equipment and they will be held at the Cruxton Abbey estate of Archbishop Wragg until the next Little Brampton Fall Harvest Festival…

…God help them…

Tree

Thanks for reading!

tree,

Two likes from me for this story. You are moving up in the world. With all this cannibalism going on I think it would be a good idea to bring in a dietician. I want to know how nutritious roast bitch is.

Back
Top Bottom