Dorothy Brown Goes To Court

Go to CruxDreams.com
bra 37.jpg Just my luck to get sandwiched in between these two. I have to keep dragging Dorothy along. If I didnt she would probably mingle with the crowd and who knows what might happen then ... so I keep tugging with my chained foot every time she holds back or wanders left or right.

bra 38.jpg that had to be the longest, most humiliating hour I have ever had to pass. Thank god we finally made it to the gallows so we can be hanged and get this over with. Hurry up Dorothy. Damn it, I don't want to stand here with a noose around my neck and be ogled all morning by the crowd. Uh oh, the Little Brampton Church bell just tolled out the 10 AM hour ...

View attachment 448761 Just my luck to get sandwiched in between these two. I have to keep dragging Dorothy along. If I didnt she would probably mingle with the crowd and who knows what might happen then ... so I keep tugging with my chained foot every time she holds back or wanders left or right.

View attachment 448762 that had to be the longest, most humiliating hour I have ever had to pass. Thank god we finally made it to the gallows so we can be hanged and get this over with. Hurry up Dorothy. Damn it, I don't want to stand here with a noose around my neck and be ogled all morning by the crowd. Uh oh, the Little Brampton Church bell just tolled out the 10 AM hour ...
I'm sorry, Barb, but without giving too much away you three aren't scheduled to be hanged until noon...

I feel really bad about this and need a drink... (gif)
d martin 003.gif

Love

Tree

Shortly after dawn on market day Marcella, Barbara, are locked in irons and chained in a coffle and led through Little Brampton…

View attachment 448759

…and out the gate for the half mile march to the Hill near Eastwick. Bound as Barb and Dorothy are with right foot shackled to left what should have been a less than a half-hour walk takes almost an hour. Marcella complained the whole way that their executions are a fraud. Dorothy baited the leering men to grope her and see if they can make her come with their fingers as she is sure they all ‘limp dicks’ that couldn’t get it up to save their lives. Of course with the women’s awkward march with Marcella and Dorothy locked in iron yokes and Barb in the middle carrying the half the weight of two chains attached to her collar one of her ankles bound to Dorothy’s their fine breasts heaved, swung, and bounced and there wasn’t a soft cock amongst those gawking!

They arrive at the Hill near Eastwick and one by one the irons are removed, their wrists are bound behind their backs, then they are led to their nooses from which they will be hanged. The last to mount her stool and be noosed is Dorothy Brown.

View attachment 448760

On the other end Marcella squeezes her legs together hoping to hide she is pissing. In the distance just as Tree tightens the noose around Dorothy’s next the Little Brampton church bell tolls out the 10 AM hour…

Tree

Well You Could Have Made It Midday

View attachment 448761 Just my luck to get sandwiched in between these two. I have to keep dragging Dorothy along. If I didnt she would probably mingle with the crowd and who knows what might happen then ... so I keep tugging with my chained foot every time she holds back or wanders left or right.

View attachment 448762 that had to be the longest, most humiliating hour I have ever had to pass. Thank god we finally made it to the gallows so we can be hanged and get this over with. Hurry up Dorothy. Damn it, I don't want to stand here with a noose around my neck and be ogled all morning by the crowd. Uh oh, the Little Brampton Church bell just tolled out the 10 AM hour ...

How Did The Witchfinder General Get In The Picture
He Burns Women At The Stake, Are You Sure He Is
Not Looking For Me

How Did The Witchfinder General Get In The Picture
He Burns Women At The Stake, Are You Sure He Is
Not Looking For Me
No Dorothy, remember you still have to be auctioned as 'long pig witch meat'. If you are burned at the stake the price would surely tumble for those fine 'hams' you call tits...

No Dorothy, remember you still have to be auctioned as 'long pig witch meat'. If you are burned at the stake the price would surely tumble for those fine 'hams' you call tits...

It`s funny how men have fantasies about cooking female boobs
i used to play around with a master butcher,and he said boobs
were useless for cooking and eating,they were just fat.
no,i did`nt fuck for him he halal slaughtered me

It`s funny how men have fantasies about cooking female boobs
i used to play around with a master butcher,and he said boobs
were useless for cooking and eating,they were just fat.
no,i did`nt fuck for him he halal slaughtered me
They are well-marbled meat, Dorothy, like prime rib without the bone... Yours should be more than fine... I even up my bid to have Ingrid 'live roast' you... This is eating up my profits!!!

I place the noose around Dorothy’s neck as the Little Brampton church bell tolls the ten o’clock hour. She says to me “Tree, I know you have to hang me and I’m going to be cooked but as a last request could you finger my clit so I can come one more time before I get my neck stretched?”
bra 39.jpg

“Sorry Dorothy but I have strict orders not to touch you there and they are the ones paying me. Can’t you get off without being touched?”

“I’ve never tried because I never had had to!”

“Well you have an hour before they the start the auction for you ‘long pig’ witch meat and another hour before you are hanged. Give it a try” he says as he walks away.

Dorothy turns towards Barb and Marcella and asks “Can a woman come without being touched, including you doing it?”

“What the hell difference does it make” Marcella asks.

“I want to come before I’m hanged” Dorothy pouts. “That is what difference it makes. I wonder which of us will sell highest and what we will look like spitted and roasting over the pits.”

Barb yells “Dorothy, will you shut up?!?!?! I don’t want to think about... Gahhhhh, fuck!!!

“Barb, did you just come” Dorothy asks.

“I said ‘shut up’ Dorothy’” Barb hisses.

“You did, didn’t you Barb” Marcella asks accusingly.

hang 428.jpg

Tree

Women can be so 'catty'...

Dorothy, Barb, and Marcella are bound and noosed and perched stools on the gallows at the Hill near Eastwick. They have an hour to kill (sorry- poor choice of words) before the auctioned as long pig witch meat then hanged! Marcella asks “You don’t really believe we can hang and still be alive after a quarter hour, do you?”

I carefully turn to her so as not to tip my stool and say “I have studied this Tree while doing my thesis. He is good at what he does- a legend in his own mind, in fact- and if he says we will still be alive after fifteen minutes you can pretty well bank on it!”

“Shit, I wonder how bad it hurts” Marcella replies while Dorothy struggles to have an orgasm without being able to touch herself.

“It’s awful. It know; I’ve been hanged before” I say.

“You have? Why on earth were you hanged” Marcella asks.

“It was late in my senior year at the UVM. I was just shy of a perfect 4.0 grade point average and I wanted that bad! The professor instructing my ‘Crime and Punishment’ class told she would get me the perfect GPA is I agreed to be hanged. She assured me she didn’t want to kill me but wouldn’t tell for how long I would be hanged. They bound my wrists behind my back and helped me onto the stool and put the noose around my neck. For five minutes the checked my heart rate and took copious notes. Then at 10:05 AM the professor said ‘Prisoner 74429/18, at 10:10 AM you will be hanged by the neck for period of time unknown to you. Do you have any last words before the punishment begin?’ I whimpered that I needed to use the bathroom.”

“Damn Barb they even gave you a prison number? Did you pee” Dorothy asks.

hang 129 a.jpg

I answer her first question and ignore her second one saying “The number was the experiment number but it was neatly written on my left shoulder. With two and a half minutes to go the professor unbuckled the strap around my ankles and said ‘we won’t be needing this anymore. This prisoner isn’t going anywhere but a few inches down’.”

“Don’t lie, Barb, you pissed all over the place, didn’t you” Dorothy demands.

“Yes, damn it, Dorothy, I did! Then with less than a minute to go she checked my heart again. At 10:10 she nodded to her assistant and she kicked the stool away! Damn, I can’t describe how bad it hurt!”

“I bet you shit yourself too” Dorothy says accusingly.

“I did not!” I snap but don’t mention that I had a huge plug in my butt that they had stuffed into it. (Editor note: The Barb Butt-plug™ is available at Nailus Martyrs) “I have seen the video of it and it lasted only five minutes but I would have sworn it lasted an hour!”

Marcella says to me “I’d have never volunteered for that, Barb.”

“I want my PhD and I needed that GPA to get it” I say.

bra 40.jpg

“You don’t have it yet?”

“No” I reply.

“You’ve got about two hours to get it unless you will be happy getting it posthumously” Marcella says.

-Barbara Moore

Has anyone but me noticed how catty women get when they are bound naked and noosed and under a few hours from death then the spit???

Tree

Has anyone but me noticed how catty women get when they are bound naked and noosed and under a few hours from death then the spit???

bra 40.jpg No, I haven't noticed. Should I have? :rolleyes:

Editor note: The Barb Butt-plug™ is available at Nailus Martyrs)

Butt is currently out of stock ;)

View attachment 449890 No, I haven't noticed. Should I have? :rolleyes:

Editor note: The Barb Butt-plug™ is available at Nailus Martyrs)

Butt is currently out of stock ;)
They just seem to be picking on you...

At 11 AM Dorothy, Barb, and Marcella stand on stools at the front edge of the gallows on the Hill near Eastwick. Their wrists are tightly bound behind their backs and thick nooses around their necks wait to take their lives at noon. Before they are hanged, their witch meat is auctioned and once dead they will be spitted and roasted as long pigs by Ingrid!

This is such bullshit! I was arrested for doing 31 MPH in a 20 MPH ‘School zone’ while there was no school in session. When I pointed out that it was spring break the cop made me get out of the car and handcuffed my hands behind my back. When I demanded to know what the fuck was going on, he tossed me on the hood of my car and raped me right there in the street.

ca 026.gif

I screamed for help but the only reaction I got was people recording the assault on their phones! I was brought to the police station where I was stripped searched and subjected to a rough cavity search!

prison 049.jpg

Now I stand noosed and naked listening to an auctioneer taking bids on my body to eat it. Some fucking reporter takes a rather obscene photo of me and asks me some stupid question I tell him to fuck off and he laughs and moves on to Barb.

ca 028.jpg

Beneath me two jerks are discussing how they can’t wait to see my tits flopping on my chest while I’m hanged. One of they says “I’d love to fuck that bitch before they swing her!”

I reply “Please, I don’t want to be tickled with your pathetic little cock!”

I wish they would just get this over with. This fucking noose feels like saw against my skin.

-Marcella

We move over to Barb…

OK, it might be a strange fantasy but I have always thought the idea of being auctioned off rather erotic.
slave auction 038.jpg

The thing is I would be auctioned as a slave, not sold as meat to be roasted and eaten!

Beneath me a reporter takes a picture of me with a lens zoomed on my pussy and tits.
barb hang 9.jpg

I look down at him and ask “Enjoying the view, you little prevent?”

“I’m just doing my job, Barb. I’m Spike Sharp with The Crux Chronicle and cunts and tits of noosed women sell papers almost as well crucified bitches” he says.

“I’m so glad our hangings are good for your business” I say sarcastically.

“Tell me, Barb, did you ever think someone would pay $5K to eat your body?”

“What? I have never heard of a half-off sale at an auction” I sneer!!!

-Barbara Moore

Let’s move on to Dorothy…

My neck is chaffed from the coarse rope of the noose rubbing against it. The bidding on my body has come down two a sheik and the Boys from Detroit and has exceeded five figures! I must admit that I’ve ‘ate’ more than a few black men but the thought of them eating me has me hot and wet. The reporter comes over to me and asks me to spread my knees as wide as possible. I of course accommodate him and even thrust my hips out to give him a good shot!

ca 029.jpg

About the same time he shots the picture the gavel hammers down and the auctioneer declares “Dorothy Brown’s witch meat is sold to the consortium of the Boys from Detroit for $15,750!”

I almost fall off the stool as an orgasm sweeps through my body! Barb says to me “Look whose cumming now!”

My pussy paints my inner thighs and I pant “You’ve got that right!”

Below me one of the Boys from Detroit says “Her pussy is mine!”

“I don’t eat pussy- white ho or black- and I don’t eat fish” another replies.

“Nigger, when it’s cooked Ingrid says it tastes just like chicken!”

“Then have Ingrid stick a chicken on the spit with her for me!”

-Dorothy

The church bell in Little Brampton slowly tolls three times. In 15 minutes the women will be hanged!

Tree

Back
Top Bottom