Dorothy Does Barb 2

Go to CruxDreams.com

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member
The kids are back in school again and Dorothy must be bored. She is PMing me a flow of dreadful frightful appalling delightful suggestions for our next holiday together.

She has done this before, see: http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/dorothy-does-barb.5128/
But she is off and running again, so here is the first installment of "Dorothy Does Barb 2.0"

Barbaria Visits Mr Tree.jpg Her first suggestion was that we go visit Tree in Missouri (that's somewhere in the red part of the middle USA, for those who haven't the faintest). I turned her down on that one ... been there, done that ... no surprises (or at least ones that I care to tell about). ;)

Torment.jpg Then she suggested Paris, where she assured me we would be on the cutting edge ... :rolleyes:

British Nurses In Africa.jpg I turned her down on Paris too. So she said I should make the next suggestion. I said how about somewhere in Africa? She got really excited about that idea. Should I be worried about where this is going?:confused:

I Think We Should Go To Detroit Barbaria
And I Will Introduce You To My Friends
On Mack Street

For Barbaria 1 Revised.jpg After the last time, are you sure they will want us back? As I recall they couldn't keep up with us (or with you, that is).:rolleyes:

View attachment 530119Dorothy!!! Don't leave me here all alone. I need help!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I don't think she went very far... just over the hill. If you listen closely you might be able to hear her orgasmic screams of joy. Unfortunately that means she is busy and unable to siphon off any of your friends to join her. So you might be stuck with those three... or maybe more if others show up.

View attachment 530120 You don't need to tie me up, Dorothy. I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what our next adventure will be.
"You're going to like this," she said. "It'll be fun," she said. "It'll make you horny," she said. "Now let me send some of my friends over to see you," she said. What has that crazy bitch gotten me into THIS time??

Dorothy has been at it again, advising me on holiday adventures ... this time to the Dark Continent

View attachment 605382 where she says I will make lots of new friends ...

View attachment 605383 and have many exciting exotic experiences ...

I like the first one, but not Africans, Melanesians (no, that's not a form of skin cancer!)
Like the people in these old manips of mine. This girl didn't read the fine print.

ph056.jpgph057.jpg

Back
Top Bottom