Dot`s Demise

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dot’s Demise

Well it is supposed to be the season of good will and peace on earth, but people still use my service I make available, even at this time of year. I had received the contract and a photo of the sexy Dot, straightforward mission in reality, get the combination for her office safe from her and wait for further instructions.

I had met Dot in a night club, charmed my way to her affections and taken her back to her penthouse apartment as the snow fell steadily, and as she striped of her cloths and wearing her sexy Christmas underwear, that is when I struck. Pulling out my compact Smith and Wesson silenced pistol to her horror. Taking her in the lift and out into the snow only in her red underwear, tying her to a tree in the freezing snow.

It only took fifteen minutes for the sexy Dot to crack and give me the combination numbers, which I quickly passed via my cell phone to the contact on the inside. I then sat a few hundred meters from Dot in my car, engine and heater running watching her in her dilemma and trepidation. The temperature plummeted rapidly as time passed, it was approximately three hours before my cell phone rang and I listened to the caller who simply said ‘Do her!’

Dot noticed me at once, as I got of my car and went to the trunk, and opened it, half hopeful I was going to release her, but half in trepidation. She watched on as I screwed an elongated silencer to my hunting rifle that is fitted with a telescopic sight. Even at the distance I was at I could see the look on her face as I aimed.

The cross hairs of the site leveled on her bare cold tits as I squeezed the trigger. I rifle kicked and made a Phutt sound as Dot arched then fell sideways instantly dead. Within moments I was gone.

Back
Top Bottom